PDA

View Full Version : Shepherd ready to roll!

Jetback
10-31-2002, 02:21 PM
I'm a little disappointed that Shepherd isn't pumped up to play the jerks from Barbers Hill. Well I'll pick up the slack for you Pirates. I think you can beat these guys. I'm pulling for you. They are the most hated team in your district--take it to those chumps. Shepherd--14, Barbers Hill--13.

QB85
10-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Jetback - You are such a coward, and apparently you love the taste of Crow! Tell me, Why do you hate Barbers Hill so much? Nevermind, your not going to answer honestly anyway. It'll be a pleasure shoveing Crow down your throat again!! BH (subs) 50 Shepherd 0

RBARKER
10-31-2002, 03:05 PM
Hey, Yellaback has showed his ugly face again, Hows the Crow this time of year? This should be a great game right up until kickoff then it is going to get ugly. I shocked your only picking shepard by 1 you must be getting a little smarter.

NewMan88
10-31-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey Buttcrack, I mean Jetback, just exactly what did the Hill do to you that makes you hate them so bad. I have yet to meet anyone from there that I did not like. You sir are an idiot.

bubbabrown07
11-01-2002, 09:40 AM
I am in NO WAY a Barbers Hill football fan. But there is NO WAY that they will lose to Shepherd. Not even if lightning hits and disintegrates their entire defense. *knock on wood* So what's your deal man? Do you have any teams you TRULY root for, or do you just go for anyone who's playing BH? You're making yourself look like a fool.

QBKilla
11-01-2002, 10:47 AM
I can't believe those nice nurses at the "special" hospital let you back on the computer. Grow up, you freaking loser.

QBKilla
11-03-2002, 01:29 PM
Jetback, come out, come out, where ever you are. It has to hurt being wrong that many times.

redneckplayer010
11-03-2002, 11:37 PM
jetback... you are one of the most idiotic individuals that i've ever come across in my life... i'm no barber's hill fan... but shepherd stands no chance... get a life and a pair of testicles then talk... because right now you are just making yourself look more pathetic all the time.