PDA

View Full Version : So I guess I am the President now

coach
02-14-2014, 10:27 PM
With Casey being ejected does that make me president of the College Forum?

panfan
02-15-2014, 08:01 AM

Did he leave on his own or was he BBDE type dismissed?

coach
02-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Did he leave on his own or was he BBDE type dismissed?

It was not his decision. BBDE was Old Tiger released is more like it. This is like the 6th time he has been canned. He will be back in a couple of weeks. Don't worry. We havent seen the last of Casey.

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2014, 12:37 PM
It was not his decision. BBDE was Old Tiger released is more like it. This is like the 6th time he has been canned. He will be back in a couple of weeks. Don't worry. We havent seen the last of Casey.

At the very least, Casey's getting a few days' "break". I have to approve all new registrations, so it's highly unlikely he'll be back under a new name.

BBDE's still here, just chooses not to post, I'm guessing...but you knew that. ;)

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2014, 12:38 PM
And sure...as much as anyone can be "president" of the college forum. :D

coach
02-15-2014, 12:39 PM
At the very least, Casey's getting a few days' "break". I have to approve all new registrations, so it's highly unlikely he'll be back under a new name.

BBDE's still here, just chooses not to post, I'm guessing...but you knew that. ;)

Oh I thought Casey was done for good. He wont make a new name then I wouldn't think.

I am still waiting for the answer to my original question. ;)

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Oh I thought Casey was done for good. He wont make a new name then I wouldn't think.

I answered it. :p

orange machine
02-15-2014, 12:45 PM
I got suspended one time for a few days a very long time ago.

bobcat1
02-15-2014, 02:53 PM
And sure...as much as anyone can be "president" of the college forum. :D

Here ya go

coach
02-15-2014, 04:34 PM
I answered it. :p

Well as President you cant tell me what to do! Man I love this power! :evilgrin:

Tejastrue
02-15-2014, 05:32 PM
For some reason this song came to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_bDmBkCxzlY

Saggy Aggie
02-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Co president

Cam
02-15-2014, 09:06 PM
For some reason this song came to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_bDmBkCxzlY

very fitting!....Nice Tejas....you and me need to hang out!.....I've got a few S&C albums in the ol' LP collection. I understand Dash Crofts lives somewhere around here....

Tejastrue
02-15-2014, 10:02 PM
Sounds good Cam! Even better than the LPs, maybe we can fire up the Harleys and take a ride out to his ranch and coax them into a concert. Not sure if they still hang together but I bet we could fill in on the vocals. :D

BwdLion73
02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Seals was born in Sidney, Tx. south of Bwd.
Crofts was born in Cisco.

Makes me want to break out the 8 tracks. Summer Breeze and Diamond Girl.

lostaussie
02-17-2014, 10:31 AM
Seals was born in Sidney, Tx. south of Bwd.
Crofts was born in Cisco.

Makes me want to break out the 8 tracks. Summer Breeze and Diamond Girl. Southern Cross:D

rb585
02-17-2014, 11:08 AM

http://teecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/mrmanager.jpg

BB BULLS
02-17-2014, 11:26 AM
i might have missed it but why did he ejected? just want to make sure i dont do the same thing.

BwdLion73
02-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Southern Cross:D

Good ol' Coleman, Tx. boys.

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2014, 12:26 PM
i might have missed it but why did he ejected? just want to make sure i dont do the same thing.
I normally wouldn't do this, BUT when you're on your 6th screen name at least & all the other have been banned, it's not a real smart move to call the mods/admins irrational bigots...especially when you've been told to drop it & you knew the last screen name was your last chance.

BB BULLS
02-17-2014, 12:40 PM
I normally wouldn't do this, BUT when you're on your 6th screen name at least & all the other have been banned, it's not a real smart move to call the mods/admins irrational bigots...especially when you've been told to drop it & you knew the last screen name was your last chance.

10-4 i wiil try to keep just one screen name.

coach
02-17-2014, 04:09 PM

6 names? thats it?

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2014, 04:36 PM
6 names? thats it?

I did say at least. :p