PDA

View Full Version : 3a baseball

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 07:59 AM
How is your team looking thru the scrim games?

Hook how is lg looking? Do you go to any of the games? We are looking pretty good so far. We will see how we stack up next friday when we play you guys.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-14-2014, 12:39 PM
First time in a while since I moved back into the CC area in '05 that I missed the scrimmages, but should make it to Sinton last scrimmage against preseason #1 CC Moody on Saturday in Sinton. Heard they've look good in their scrimmages so far. Sinton opens up its season on Thursday in Pleasanton tourney against Pleasanton at 7:30 pm.

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 12:43 PM
First time in a while since I moved back into the CC area in '05 that I missed the scrimmages, but should make it to Sinton last scrimmage against preseason #1 CC Moody on Saturday in Sinton. Heard they've look good in their scrimmages so far. Sinton opens up its season on Thursday in Pleasanton tourney against Pleasanton at 7:30 pm.

last scrim today at Katy Taylor open season against Waller on monday. good luck and have a fun season

Aggie98
02-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Kilgore & Carthage are scrimmaging today in Kilgore. Our previous scrimmages were rained/iced out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aguilafanatico
02-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Kilgore & Carthage are scrimmaging today in Kilgore. Our previous scrimmages were rained/iced out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argyle scrimmaging Crandall Saturday then play @West on Monday. Tough to tell as lots of indoor work getting done due to weather. Looking forward to sunshine and baseball tomorrow.

hookandladder
02-14-2014, 03:21 PM
How is your team looking thru the scrim games?

Hook how is lg looking? Do you go to any of the games? We are looking pretty good so far. We will see how we stack up next friday when we play you guys.

Have not seen them play this year yet, lot's of holes to fill. New coach gonna have to find some players who can play and find out where they fit in, Supak will be dominant on the bump but after that it will drop off big time. Most likely will be playing a lot of young kids, hitting and defense will need lot's of reps. It will take a while to gell as a team, we play Weimar on Tuesday so I doubt that you guys will see Supak pitching.

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Have not seen them play this year yet, lot's of holes to fill. New coach gonna have to find some players who can play and find out where they fit in, Supak will be dominant on the bump but after that it will drop off big time. Most likely will be playing a lot of young kids, hitting and defense will need lot's of reps. It will take a while to gell as a team, we play Weimar on Tuesday so I doubt that you guys will see Supak pitching.

to bad i would have liked to seen our young men would do with a good pitcher. our young men are hitting the ball pretty good the problem is they are hitting it right in the gloves of the other team.

Rabid Cougar
02-14-2014, 08:49 PM
Argyle scrimmaging Crandall Saturday then play @West on Monday. Tough to tell as lots of indoor work getting done due to weather. Looking forward to sunshine and baseball tomorrow.

Enjoy playing on West's Little League Field on Monday.

hookandladder
02-14-2014, 09:57 PM
to bad i would have liked to seen our young men would do with a good pitcher. our young men are hitting the ball pretty good the problem is they are hitting it right in the gloves of the other team.

Talked to him tonight , you guys might get to see him a inning or two. I serious doubt you will be glad to face him, he is not a good pitcher for high school he is a great pitcher. You may touch him however he will dominate most all your batters, just watch.

Cam
02-14-2014, 10:15 PM
There's high expectations in Burnet: http://www.dailytrib.com/2014/02/14/burnet-baseball-winding-solid-season/

XMan
02-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Have the brahmas been unleashing all of those mid to upper 80s pitchers that they have?????

SintonFan_inAustin
02-16-2014, 01:26 AM
CC Moody at Sinton scrimmage..... saw 6 innings and not sure when they actually started but saw the last 6 innings. Good scrimmage, last two innings for Sinton they didn't make the routine plays a few times. 2014 Baseball season looking forward to it :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgiloWTCIAA2GOf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgiZ36gCAAAZMX8.jpg

YTBulldogs
02-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Damn, you got grass this year too. Nice. Hope it last's. Love that stadium. Hope we do our make-over stands like ya'lls. Good luck SFIA.

hookandladder
02-16-2014, 09:15 AM
La Grange Alumni game yesterday , Alumni wins 5-0. Supak did not pitch in this game with him starting the home opener on Tuesday, this years Leps gotta lot of work to do. The hitting and defense will need to step up, also gonna have to find another pitcher after Supak. A lot of young players out there that need lots of reps, I will admit the Alumni had a pretty salty team on the field with 10 of the 18 players on the field with at least one State Championship under their belt. Pretty impressive group, I think I could take those players and win a number of Beer League championships.

Scoop27
02-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Wharton plays at Bay City on Monday

BB BULLS
02-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Have the brahmas been unleashing all of those mid to upper 80s pitchers that they have?????

if i recal i said two and yes they have pitched, looked pretty good two.