PDA

View Full Version : Some good people on here....

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 02:07 PM
It seems like this past few weeks, several tragic events have taken place, some very personal to some of the posters on here...and I just wanted to say that I am so very, very proud to be a member of such a group of "class A" people, who are always there with gentle and kind words for those who are hurting....I know we can get into each other's faces sometimes, but I know, we know what's really important in life. God Bless.

Ranger Mom
10-16-2003, 02:11 PM
AMEN!!!! :)

booger1
10-16-2003, 02:15 PM
It's weird to see everybody on here disagree on many things such as, this not being a football topic or who is going to win their district. But when something bad happens we all pull together (for a little while) and agree on one thing! Ya Ya siad we were "class A" people, well I believe we ae "class AAA" wink people! Just had to get this off my chest!

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 02:57 PM
booger1:
It's weird to see everybody on here disagree on many things such as, this not being a football topic or who is going to win their district. But when something bad happens we all pull together (for a little while) and agree on one thing! Ya Ya siad we were "class A" people, well I believe we ae "class AAA" wink people! Just had to get this off my chest!Most humbly, I stand corrected! :)

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 03:01 PM
<small>[ October 16, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Rabbit'93
10-16-2003, 03:07 PM
I think that we have an excellent group here. I've been on this site off and on since '01 and have had the enjoyment of meeting some great people that I wouldn't have otherwise. I think this site has given us a bigger community. In one post a while back it was even said that we're a family. Well we've lost a member of our family and we should all come together and lift that part of our family up so that they can make it through this tough time. Matthew, Evermangrad, rholl, and the rest of the Everman family you are all in our prayers.

TBrents
10-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Amen, when it comes to praying and being mindful of those in need, we all need to take a step back from our pride and egos, and come together to support one another.

I've had my share of exchanges with other users while here, but it's nothing personal. I enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to discuss and debate different views with you all, and I've run into nothing but good people on these boards.

-Tommy B

pinecone
10-16-2003, 06:00 PM
I'm not on here often, but there is always some quality stuff on this board. Some funny stuff that always makes me laugh, some very thoughtful and insightful statements from obviously intelligent people, and some poor quality stuff that we wish would never have been posted. Something for everyone, in other words. After all, football is just a game, and we all have to be brought down a notch every now and then, and that's what happens when a favorite team loses. But we all get a reality check when something happens like the death of the Everman player.

aamove
10-16-2003, 11:35 PM
I'll agree with Rabbit'93, this board has become more than a pastime for a lot of us, it has become an extension of family. I find myself commenting about a lot of the stuff on this site to friends at work. And also requesting prayers at church when something bad happens to someone in my 3A downlow family. It's usually the first site I check in the morning before work and among the last at night. This board has been one of my greatest finds on the internet and the people here are the best.

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 11:40 PM
aamove:
I'll agree with Rabbit'93, this board has become more than a pastime for a lot of us, it has become an extension of family. I find myself commenting about a lot of the stuff on this site to friends at work. And also requesting prayers at church when something bad happens to someone in my 3A downlow family. It's usually the first site I check in the morning before work and among the last at night. This board has been one of my greatest finds on the internet and the people here are the best.Ditto for me....Isn't it strange how we all seem like good friends, even tho many of us have not ever even met? My daughter thinks I spend WAY too much time on here, but I always tell her "I've got to talk to my buddies!" :)

JasperDog94
10-17-2003, 12:08 AM
I feel honored to be part of this group. You guys are awesome! :)

Ranger Mom
10-17-2003, 12:17 AM
JasperDog94:
I feel honored to be part of this group. You guys are awesome! :) I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

Knightmoon
10-17-2003, 06:01 AM
Well spoken Bandera Ya Ya. There are some really good people on here. There are alot of discussion boards out there, but this one...well, I have enjoyed since day one. Great people--- I have to agree.