PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a list of donating members?

Old Tiger
02-14-2014, 12:38 AM
Please and thanks.

Ville-D
02-14-2014, 01:16 AM

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2014, 07:19 AM
It will take some time because I've got to confirm last donation & update. I can tell you right now that as of the first of this year, there have been two - mine when I paid the last hosting bill of $78 out of pocket and one other, received today. (Thank you, by the way!!! You know who you are. :) )

Old Tiger
02-14-2014, 07:21 AM
It will take some time because I've got to confirm last donation. I can tell you right now that as of the first of this year, there have been two - mine when I paid the last hosting bill of $78 out of pocket and one other, received today. (Thank you, by the way!!! You know who you are. :) )

How much of a donation to put myself in a position of power on here?

bobcat1
02-14-2014, 07:25 AM

:spitlol: They don't make that kind of money Casey.:fnypost:

Old Tiger
02-14-2014, 07:27 AM
:spitlol: They don't make that kind of money Casey.:fnypost:

Wrong,

http://blog.open-xchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/monopoly_money_500.jpg

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2014, 07:31 AM

You won't make that much in your lifetime.

Old Tiger
02-14-2014, 07:31 AM
You won't make that much in your lifetime.

False.

panfan
02-14-2014, 08:02 AM

Sounds like OT is rolling in the dough, PARTY!!!! Where do you live?

marler1972
02-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Just make a offer to buy the site

Emerson1
02-14-2014, 09:45 AM
False.

False.

You didn't go to Texas or A&M. Therefor you will be poor forever.

lostaussie
02-14-2014, 09:58 AM
It will take some time because I've got to confirm last donation & update. I can tell you right now that as of the first of this year, there have been two - mine when I paid the last hosting bill of $78 out of pocket and one other, received today. (Thank you, by the way!!! You know who you are. :) )three!!

coach
02-14-2014, 10:15 AM
False.

Tee Shirt Fan. SMH. What a thug.

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 10:29 AM
False.

well i got one from A&M & two from Texas that work for me and they are all dumb as box rocks. the only they will ever get ahead in life is with there parents money.

Emerson1
02-14-2014, 10:49 AM
The last time I donated it was sent back :(

caleb_mccaig
02-14-2014, 11:39 AM
As someone who enjoys this website and has not donated yet, I'm curious what the donation gets me. It says on the donations page that the benefits are "To Be Announced. The reason I haven't donated is because I've been waiting for that to be updated.

Saggy Aggie
02-14-2014, 11:53 AM
well i got one from A&M & two from Texas that work for me and they are all dumb as box rocks. the only they will ever get ahead in life is with there parents money.

I bet they can spell correctly though

1st and goal
02-14-2014, 11:57 AM

Hopefully, their sentence structure and spelling is better than yours or their parents didn't get their moneys worth.

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Hopefully, their sentence structure and spelling is better than yours or their parents didn't get their moneys worth.

i dont worry about sentence structure or spelling unless it has something to do with money. and none of this has to do with money. they work for me not me for them there is a reason for that. i know it kills you aggies & longhorns to hear something bad about your own. but thats life deal with it

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 12:18 PM

i take it you you knew what i was saying so it was good enough

OldBison75
02-14-2014, 01:26 PM
And, the above exchange is exactly why there are separate forums for non sports or controversial topics. Some of us on here could care less about reading constant insults to other posters about the schools they attended or the teams they choose to support. It is one thing to make your point and move on, but the continuing exchange of insults only shows the maturity of the posters that can't let go.

orange machine
02-14-2014, 01:34 PM
And, the above exchange is exactly why there are separate forums for non sports or controversial topics. Some of us on here could care less about reading constant insults to other posters about the schools they attended or the teams they choose to support. It is one thing to make your point and move on, but the continuing exchange of insults only shows the maturity of the posters that can't let go.

Not trying to be rude, but there is a simple solution for your problem don't read it!! :D

pirate4state
02-14-2014, 01:34 PM

Here is a tip...don't click on any thread Casey starts and you won't have to read constant insults, etc... :)

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 01:38 PM

if you dont like it dont read it. this is public board right? and i could care less how you take this comment it is free world.

OldBison75
02-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Not trying to be rude, but there is a simple solution for your problem don't read it!! :D

So it is written, so it shall be done!!!!!

MJMbrahmas10
02-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Will this thread be moved? Lol

BB BULLS
02-14-2014, 01:50 PM
ok i have pestered you guys enough this week i am going back to being nice. i just love getting all of you riled up it is so easy. since there is no football got keep a thread going as best as you can. i just sit at desk and lmao at all the comments. it has been fun. to all of you have a happy V day

orange machine
02-14-2014, 03:19 PM
I love the debates we have on here whether its about sports, religion or if trees make a sound when they fall.

GrTigers6
02-14-2014, 04:10 PM
I love the debates we have on here whether its about sports, religion or if trees make a sound when they fall. Well of course they do. You have seen the Gieco commercial haven't you?:D

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2014, 07:54 PM
As someone who enjoys this website and has not donated yet, I'm curious what the donation gets me. It says on the donations page that the benefits are "To Be Announced. The reason I haven't donated is because I've been waiting for that to be updated.
To answer your question, it gets you access to the donating members forum. I'm not certain it had been decided at the time the time was made to the current donating format. I will see if it can be updated.

Previously the minimum was $50 to get access, but I made executive decision, because I can, to change that to $25.

orange machine
02-14-2014, 08:00 PM
How many people are there to actually in there?

orange machine
02-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Wonder who old tiger will be next?

Bleed orange
02-14-2014, 08:21 PM
What are the donations used for ? Maintenance of the site?? $50 is ridiculous and even $25 is pushing it. I can't remember exactly but I don't think oldcoach or FNR are that much and they are way more informative and have more content.

orange machine
02-14-2014, 08:25 PM
What are the donations used for ? Maintenance of the site?? $50 is ridiculous and even $25 is pushing it. I can't remember exactly but I don't think oldcoach or FNR are that much and they are way more informative and have more content.

I can hear it now, if you don't like it here go over there or nobody is forcing you to post or be a member on this site.

I like this site a lot, but when football season is over it dies here.

Scoop27
02-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Can you use Pay Pal to be a donating member?

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Can you use Pay Pal to be a donating member?

Yes, you can.

LH Panther Mom
02-14-2014, 08:34 PM
It is used to cover the cost of the monthly cloud hosting service. Occasionally, there are upgrades to software, but it's been awhile for that.

As far as TOC, they have advertisers. How else do you think that they could stay afloat? And if you want access to the premium content, it's roughly $10/month. Scout is pretty much the same.

44INAROW
02-14-2014, 10:43 PM

😜❤️👏

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tejastrue
02-15-2014, 12:03 AM

Maybe if he bled green instead of orange this would not be a problem, hey 44? lol

BwdLion73
02-15-2014, 12:08 AM

Well to be fair..there is not much going on right now.

Why in the hell has everybody got their panty's in a wad?

Happy valentines day

orange machine
02-15-2014, 12:26 AM
Well to be fair..there is not much going on right now.

Why in the hell has everybody got their panty's in a wad?

Happy valentines day

Man you have no idea.

caleb_mccaig
02-15-2014, 08:23 AM
To answer your question, it gets you access to the donating members forum. I'm not certain it had been decided at the time the time was made to the current donating format. I will see if it can be updated.

Previously the minimum was $50 to get access, but I made executive decision, because I can, to change that to $25.

Ya'll should make it where if you donate you can get an avatar regardless of posts! hahaha
:cool:
Good to know, thanks for the answer!

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Ya'll should make it where if you donate you can get an avatar regardless of posts! hahaha

That comes with $50. :)

coach
02-15-2014, 12:25 PM

I have an avi and dont donate. HEHEHEEH

ronwx5x
02-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I have an avi and dont donate. HEHEHEEH

I donate and I'm happy to do so. I doubt the administrators have thousands of dollars stashed away and still beg for more. I believe the number of posts required for an avatar is 1500. Someone correct me if that is wrong.

coach
02-15-2014, 04:36 PM
I donate and I'm happy to do so. I doubt the administrators have thousands of dollars stashed away and still beg for more. I believe the number of posts required for an avatar is 1500. Someone correct me if that is wrong.

Speaking of post count, I am now in the top 35 posters of all time. My next goal is to catch ev.