PDA

View Full Version : It's a good thing I was able to score those coveted reserved seats last year

lostaussie
02-12-2014, 05:51 PM
So that I might be able to watch BOTH of our home games THIS year:D Go Buckeyes

lostaussie
02-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Fuel donation fund opening soon!!!

Bleed orange
02-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Celina only had 2 home games last year and it sucked.

marler1972
02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Yes it did

waterboy
02-13-2014, 09:10 AM

I know who we play, but I haven't seen the actual schedule. Care to show it?

lostaussie
02-13-2014, 09:31 AM
LE @Rose
Pine Tree T
Tatum T
Dfield T
Carthage @Lobo
Melissa T
Canton H
Bullard T
Nevada Community H
Rains T
I am assuming an open week between Carthage and district games

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

waterboy
02-13-2014, 09:40 AM
LE @Rose
Pine Tree T
Tatum T
Dfield T
Carthage @Lobo
Melissa T
Canton H
Bullard T
Nevada Community H
Rains T
I am assuming an open week between Carthage and district games

Wow! That sucks! No games at beautiful Buckeye Stadium until Week 8? Reserved seats should be CHEAP this season! I've seen a season where we only had three home games, but not two. At least next year we will have six home games... Anybody got a gas card I can borrow?:D

lostaussie
02-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Well for this year I am hoping for 14 road games!! Motto for the year should be "ROAD WARRIORS"

waterboy
02-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Well for this year I am hoping for 14 road games!! Motto for the year should be "ROAD WARRIORS"

Yep! That's what I'm talking about! The team's motto this year "Road Warriors"! I like it!

lostaussie
02-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Rumor is (and i am starting it:D ) that in 2015 we are going for the national record for most points scored at home.............This year for the most points scored on the road!!!

Bleed orange
02-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Rumor is (and i am starting it:D ) that in 2015 we are going for the national record for most points scored at home.............This year for the most points scored on the road!!!

Looking at your 2 home opponents you might have a chance at the home record this year.. Lol

waterboy
02-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Looking at your 2 home opponents you might have a chance at the home record this year.. Lol

Come on, now. We promise not to score more than about 72 on anybody, and that's with the benches emptied...

waterboy
02-13-2014, 10:30 AM

I hope we can find our offensive rhythm early, and not turn the ball over. Turnovers and penalties plagued us all last season, and kept us from being as good as we could have been. We also didn't have enough beef on the D-line, which gave us trouble with smash-mouth running teams. If the Buckeyes find some players in the trenches on both sides of the ball, not have as many penalties and turnovers as last season, I see no reason why we can't be a juggernaut. It'll be the DEFENSE that'll show us where we can go this season. The offense, save penalties and turnovers, will be there, even with a new QB, TE, and a couple new receivers. Coach Traylor is working on a deal to have charter buses for the longer away games. I hope he can work it out. Those are definitely long hauls for riding on the yellow dogs.