PDA

View Full Version : Any movies lately?

Cam
02-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Any Siskel or Eberts out there? What movies, good or bad, new or old, have you watched lately

I've been wanting to see Lone Survivor but haven't had the chance....also, I'm thinkin' of taking Greendawg to see that LEGO movie!!.....

panfan
02-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Any Siskel or Eberts out there? What movies, good or bad, new or old, have you watched lately

I've been wanting to see Lone Survivor but haven't had the chance....also, I'm thinkin' of taking Greendawg to see that LEGO movie!!.....

Ya'll should go all comicon on it and dress as lego characters so ya'll don't scare the little kiddies.

regaleagle
02-18-2014, 01:06 AM
For all of you that truly love baseball, "42" is playing on HBO this month. Yep....that's the story of Branch Rickey, owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, bringing Jackie Robinson into the BIGS against an avalanche of resistance toward the first black major league baseball player to play in the majors. Harrison Ford plays Branch Rickey. The movie is worth it's salt....if you're a fan of baseball, that is.

Cam
02-25-2014, 10:41 AM
did anybody see Gravity? Should I rent it?

D'Highlander
02-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Watching gravity with the Mrs Friday but I have saw Captian Phillips yesterday and it was really good.

Also Lone Survivor is a must see if you haven't.

Cam
02-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Watching gravity with the Mrs Friday but I have saw Captian Phillips yesterday and it was really good.

Also Lone Survivor is a must see if you haven't.

Ok thanks...Lone Survivor is on the top of my list...still haven't seen it......Saw Captain Phillips..it was good. :thinking:......:thinking:....... Hey wait a minute!...Are you takin' the Mrs. to the last surviving drive-inn??....Don't do it....you'll never finish the movie!!!..and the folks behind you will think they're watchin' "The Fog Part 2"........:tisk:

D'Highlander
02-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Ok thanks...Lone Survivor is on the top of my list...still haven't seen it......Saw Captain Phillips..it was good. :thinking:......:thinking:....... Hey wait a minute!...Are you takin' the Mrs. to the last surviving drive-inn??....Don't do it....you'll never finish the movie!!!..and the folks behind you will think they're watchin' "The Fog Part 2"........:tisk:

No... Sadly im not... They have a picture of me up at the gate and wont let me back in there after the last time.

caleb_mccaig
02-25-2014, 11:26 AM
did anybody see Gravity? Should I rent it?

I thought Gravity kind of was overrated. The whole space thing was pretty cool though.

Lone Survivor is pure gold.

Lego Movie is great.

Cam
03-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Well....I saw Gravity....and I must say, it's a bit overrated IMO....I did like it but it didn't blow my socks off!.....I might be wrong, but I found it funny that the poor astronaut at the beginning (the other one besides Clooney) was never given a face shot if I recall..Am I wrong??......I only recall hearing him speak a few lines and Sandra saw his family pic attached to him after he had had his face blown off......wonder what they paid that fella??....

...this movie won too many Academy Sports Awards!......it's all Greendawg's fault!.....

D'Highlander
03-13-2014, 06:04 AM
Well....I saw Gravity....and I must say, it's a bit overrated IMO....I did like it but it didn't blow my socks off!.....I might be wrong, but I found it funny that the poor astronaut at the beginning (the other one besides Clooney) was never given a face shot if I recall..Am I wrong??......I only recall hearing him speak a few lines and Sandra saw his family pic attached to him after he had had his face blown off......wonder what they paid that fella??....

...this movie won too many Academy Sports Awards!......it's all Greendawg's fault!.....

Finally got to watch Gravity and Lego Movie... both were lacking IMO.

I'm looking forward to Noah and Godzilla.... maybe Transformers and the next Hobbit!

Saggy Aggie
03-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Lone survivor was awesome