PDA

View Full Version : What can they do?

pepboy
12-04-2003, 04:03 PM
What will Jasper have to do to beat Burnet? Do they have the speed and talent to hang with the division I players burnet is putting out? Will they be able to keep the game close? :rolleyes:

Frank_Bama
12-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Yes they have the speed and talent. Infact they probably ahve more overall team speed. It will be a better game than most people are thinking it will be.

raider red 2000
12-04-2003, 04:12 PM
i have not seen jasper, but if they want to stay in the game they can not have any players take a play off or lose focus. somehow those billdogs know where the weak link is and strike...they are very opportunistic. i hope it is a good game.

espn1
12-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Frank_Bama:
Yes they have the speed and talent. Infact they probably ahve more overall team speed. It will be a better game than most people are thinking it will be.Sorry! But it won't be any closer than last year. Set back and watch the show. Burnet by 4 TD's
http://www.ncaabbs.com/newgraemlins/lougranny.gif

SintonFan
12-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Frank_Bama:
Yes they have the speed and talent. Infact they probably ahve more overall team speed. It will be a better game than most people are thinking it will be..
To beat Burnet, you have to have long sustained drives. You WILL NOT beat them at their own game. You have to have long drives on them and take most of the time off the clock as they can score in lightning fashion. That's why I thought Cuero was a great team to match up with them. Cuero had the beef up front with speed all around. They(Gobblers) also had a really nice defense to play with, not stop, but play with Burnet. A defense to make them earn their yards.
Good luck, your gonna need it.

Pandora
12-04-2003, 08:31 PM
pepboy:
What will Jasper have to do to beat Burnet? They will have to score more points than Burnet does.