PDA

View Full Version : Just for Kennedale fans

bleedgreen
12-04-2001, 08:46 AM
We've had to travel to San Angelo and Wichita Falls the last two games and naturally, not many fans showed up. This next game is only about 35-40 miles away on Saturday night. We need to have a big turnout, especially the student body. Win or lose, lets show our support for a great season from the football athletes, band, cheerleaders and drill team and all those who guide them. Forget about the score....Wildcats are winners.

Matthew328
12-04-2001, 11:17 AM
I know at Everman they had a huge turnout in Tyler..I think they got some charter buses for students to go out there...maybe Kennedale shoulda tried that...

FAN
12-04-2001, 11:54 AM
Bridgeport had about 3,000 at the last game in Abilene, they took 8 charter buses. Look for them to show up strong in Southlake.

BullsFan
12-05-2001, 01:29 AM
Sorry to post in a Kennedale thread, but just to clarify, while Bridgeport did have a good turn out, I think 3000 may be a bit high. And while I'm not sure how many charters there were, I think three of them were for the team. Having said that, I do think there will be a much bigger turnout on Saturday.