PDA

View Full Version : 16th Anniversary Celebration today

Scoop27
01-31-2014, 03:51 PM
Cindy and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary today. 1998 seems so long ago. I can remember it so well. Had over 700 folks at our wedding reception with a meal, kegs of beer and a polka band in Hungerford
Headed to eat out at the Blessing American Legion Hall which has great fresh seafood.

YTBulldogs
01-31-2014, 04:14 PM
Cindy and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary today. 1998 seems so long ago. I can remember it so well. Had over 700 folks at our wedding reception with a meal, kegs of beer and a polka band in Hungerford
Headed to eat out at the Blessing American Legion Hall which has great fresh seafood.

Brown bag it at Sonic. Cheaper. I think Pancho Villa did that on his anniversary I recall reading. Then, they split a tall-boy beer. Lady's love it. Regardless, Happy 16th.

Cam
01-31-2014, 05:16 PM

That's awesome scoop!! Congrats!....1998 seems long ago??....:thinking:....try 1983!...My wife and I just hit our 30th anniversary!.....and although that makes me sound really old, I'm not....see, I got married when I was only 9!......:doh:......
I tell you what folks....scoop don't mess around and loves living dangerously!....he's says he's going to "eat out" what he cleverly calls some "great fresh seafood" in some hallway!..:tisk:...I can see right through your subliminal writings you sly devil you!.......you go scoop!....:smoker:

Again, congrats to you and the lovely Mrs. Scoop27....:clap::thumbsup:

By the way...what's the "27" stand for??......

Scoop27....one of my favorite posters!....especially when he starts misspelling every word and the meaning completely changes!......:spitlol:

Ban Cam NOW!....that filthy-minded sumbitch!!

....this thread just reminded me of a story.....:thinking:

1st and goal
02-01-2014, 10:32 AM
I hope y'all have a great romantic day. Like Pancho and his lady (or better).

BB BULLS
02-01-2014, 10:54 AM
congarts Scoop. the old lady and I had our 22nd back in Oct. took to the Quick Stop got two hot dogs for .99 cents and split a 16oz Big Red. thats was great day

buckeyebob
02-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Take he somewhere real nice...I do Luby's on these type occasions...afterwards...mmmmmm...a gun show is nice.

bobcat1
02-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Congrats Scoop and Cindy!