PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs Gainesville

Dink&dunk7
12-07-2003, 01:32 PM
I just got back from the the game/trip. I have to say this, I see some people saying that this Burnet/Jasper game was the true state title. Not so fast. Gainesville is more than capable of winning next saturday at Texas stadium. Not saying they will, but I think it will be a close game. I will be there to see it and can't wait!

Good luck to all!

Keith7
12-07-2003, 01:36 PM
who ever said that was the state title is ignorant.. have you not seen the rankings all year? Gainesville has been in the top 5 most of the year, they were expected to make it this far and give Burnet a good game

Chris Hart
12-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Guys, don't worry about what others say. The ones that are saying that are people who haven't even seen Gainesville play. Two 14-0 teams will be getting it on for the title. One of these two teams will win their first state title ever. I believe this is Gainesville's fourth trip to the title game, and this will be Burnet's third trip to the title game in the last 12 years(our only 3 appearances), but this year the dream WILL come true for one team. I expect this to be a great game that will go down to the wire. Good luck to both teams! Go Burnet! :)

pirate_playa_13
12-07-2003, 02:36 PM
Burnet and Gainesville are both amazing teams with extremely respective records at 14-0...this will be a classic...both teams are filled with talent, size, and speed...winning a state title is every football team's dream...these two teams are going to live it this coming weekend...who comes to play with their "A" game will win...i feel this one will be a classic...i have a feeling it will be the way it was when Sinton played Everman for the State Title...very close game...bunch of talent, size and speed...whoever dominates will win...Good luck to both the Burnet Bulldogs and the Gainesville Leopards!!!!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...

Old No. 7
12-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Chris Hart:
Guys, don't worry about what others say. The ones that are saying that are people who haven't even seen Gainesville play. Two 14-0 teams will be getting it on for the title. One of these two teams will win their first state title ever. I believe this is Gainesville's fourth trip to the title game, and this will be Burnet's third trip to the title game in the last 12 years(our only 3 appearances), but this year the dream WILL come true for one team. I expect this to be a great game that will go down to the wire. Good luck to both teams! Go Burnet! :) Great post Chris. I wish I could go to the game but I have to work. It sounds like a great match up. Best of luck to both teams but I would like to see Burnet take home the Title. :)

poncho
12-07-2003, 03:55 PM
Everyone knows that talk is cheap and thats why they play the game. I have no prediction on the score. The Burnet/Gainesville matchup will provide plenty of excitement. So get behind your favorite team. See ya there. GO DAWGS :cool:

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]</small>