Gsquared
01-30-2014, 09:12 AM
just checkin in

waterboy
01-30-2014, 09:41 AM
When did you get out of jail?:D

Gsquared
01-30-2014, 10:04 AM
Still here, worked my way up to "trustee" so we get two hours internet time a day :p

Cam
01-30-2014, 10:17 AM
G2...I must apologize....I let you down!......I stopped covering for you on Wednesday's "Happy Hump Day" thread posting!....How can I make it up to you?......So sorry.....:bigcry:

Gsquared
01-30-2014, 10:21 AM
G2...I must apologize....I let you down!......I stopped covering for you on Wednesday's "Happy Hump Day" thread posting!....How can I make it up to you?......So sorry.....:bigcry:

Send me money in jail for the commasary.

buckeyebob
01-30-2014, 12:34 PM
I look forward to seeing you at the Atlanta game in August...but then again, they may wind up in our district...so maybe we will start with Carthage, Kilgore, Chapel Hill.

waterboy
01-30-2014, 12:41 PM
I understand that the term "Week 0" will no longer be used. The only predistrict game I've heard about that seems set in stone is Week 3 (third week) against Daingerfield. I would love to see Carthage and Kilgore on our predistrict schedule for sure. Can you imagine a Gilmer vs. Carthage opening week game in the ET Football Classic at the Rose?

buckeyebob
01-30-2014, 06:05 PM
I understand that the term "Week 0" will no longer be used. The only predistrict game I've heard about that seems set in stone is Week 3 (third week) against Daingerfield. I would love to see Carthage and Kilgore on our predistrict schedule for sure. Can you imagine a Gilmer vs. Carthage opening week game in the ET Football Classic at the Rose?

Sweet, sweet, sweet...the Week 0 always confused me...Week 3 is D'field...I would have bet that last year was our last D'field game...but I do hate going to D'field...a train wreck