PDA

View Full Version : What did i tell you

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:08 AM
See what did i tell you Manor cant hold anything to our dogs. But i do have to admit i thought that manor did have us there at the end, i have to give them that much. But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks! so like i said before manor cant hold noting on our dogs, we are the best!

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 11:12 AM
megan15:
See what did i tell you Manor cant hold anything to our dogs. But i do have to admit i thought that manor did have us there at the end, i have to give them that much. But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks! so like i said before manor cant hold noting on our dogs, we are the best!Please stop with these posts. You're only embarassing yourself and the town of Jasper by posting these types of comments. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-01-2003, 11:13 AM
http://kit.netpoets.net/ohbrother.gif NEWBIES!!! http://kit.netpoets.net/ohbrother.gif

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:16 AM
well jasper dog im only stating the facts! no body can hold anyting on our dogs

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2003, 11:18 AM
Ranger Mom:
http://kit.netpoets.net/ohbrother.gif NEWBIES!!! http://kit.netpoets.net/ohbrother.gifDefinitely - just holding my breath for the upcoming posts megan15 has about Burnet. :D eek! :D

WoodvilleFan
12-01-2003, 11:19 AM
megan15:
See what did i tell you Manor cant hold anything to our dogs. But i do have to admit i thought that manor did have us there at the end, i have to give them that much. But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks! so like i said before manor cant hold noting on our dogs, we are the best!You really dominated Manor with your 3 point win. Quit being a jack@$$.

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Ok now woodville fan dont even let me get started now how bad the dogs whiped yalls sorry team. now you quit being a jack@$$!!!

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:30 AM
well LH Panther mom im not going to say anything about burnet, because they are a really good team im just hoping that this year we are able to beat them.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2003, 11:35 AM
Smart move, on your part. wink Of course, I think Manor must have had a pretty decent team, since they made it to Round 3 - you don't get that far and have a pitiful team.

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:39 AM
WELL i never said that they had i pitiful team.i just said that they are not good enough to beat us. and it showed. yes they are a decent team.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2003, 11:43 AM
megan15:
WELL i never said that they had i pitiful team.i just said that they are not good enough to beat us. and it showed. yes they are a decent team.No...but you did say this:

But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks!

megan15
12-01-2003, 11:45 AM
no but i did not say that there WHOLE TEAM SUCKS!! the last field goal sucked really bad! never said the whole team sucked just not good enough to beat us.

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Megan, I have a question for you. In any of Jasper's wins this year, do you think that all the other teams "didn't have anything on the dogs?"

Ranger Mom
12-01-2003, 11:59 AM
megan15:
no but i did not say that there WHOLE TEAM SUCKS!! the last field goal sucked really bad! never said the whole team sucked just not good enough to beat us.Megan, I am glad you are backing your team, "I think team spirit is GREAT! Here is your very first post on this forum, if you aren't talking about the WHOLE team, who are you talking about?

Originally posted by megan15:
Manor sucks, they will never beat the dogs in their wildest dream. Jasper is picked to win by like 17 on collier-sharp and it is going to be by alot more than that because the dogs are soldiers. Jasper's good defense is going to stop the Mustangs no matter what. If Manor beats Jasper it will be Jasper's fault because Manor is no where near the football team that the Dogs are. I am just trying to let you know what you are letting yourself in for if you keep posts like this coming up. I am ALOT nicer than some people on the board will be about it!! wink Just some friendly advice.!! :)

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Ranger mom, you are nicer 95% of the rest of us. Maybe she'll get the hint. If not, then I'm sure there are numerous other posters that would love to have their shot. eek!

spiveyrat
12-01-2003, 12:23 PM
School's back in session. :rolleyes:

3ahunter2k4
12-01-2003, 12:24 PM
i think megan is funny. she just gets on and talks trash and says exactly what she wants to say. oh yah megan- quit. because it would be fine if you had any idea what you were talking about. none of these teams suck or they wouldn't be around. why don't you suit up and kick if you think you could do better.

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: 3ahunter2k4 ]</small>

zippy
12-01-2003, 12:34 PM
I doubt the Jasper players shares Megan15 observations about the Manor team. From what I've seen the Manor team gave Jasper all they wanted.

P.S. Megan15, If Jasper is still alive in the playoffs in 2 weeks, then you can say "nobody can hold nothin to our dogs"

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 12:44 PM
zippy:
P.S. Megan15, If Jasper is still alive in the playoffs in 2 weeks, then you can say "nobody can hold nothin to our dogs"Maybe so, but nobody likes a bad winner.

jbulldawg
12-01-2003, 12:48 PM
JUST SO EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS, MEGAN15 IS ACCURATE. I BELEIVE SHE IS A SOPHOMORE @ JHS WHO I HOPE IS NOT POSTING REPLIES @ SCHOOL DURING CLASSROOM HOURS

jbulldawg
12-01-2003, 12:49 PM
OOPs... what i meant by accurate is that her screen name "megan15" is accurate, not her opinions....

Old No. 7
12-01-2003, 12:53 PM
JasperDog94:

megan15:
See what did i tell you Manor cant hold anything to our dogs. But i do have to admit i thought that manor did have us there at the end, i have to give them that much. But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks! so like i said before manor cant hold noting on our dogs, we are the best!Please stop with these posts. You're only embarassing yourself and the town of Jasper by posting these types of comments. :rolleyes: Not to worry jasperdog94, you can't be responsible for everyone that has access to a computor. :) :)

JasperDog94
12-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Thanks Old No.7. I feel better knowing that. :D wink

slpybear the bullfan
12-01-2003, 01:32 PM
Megan,

Friendly advice...

1.) Find a better way on a BBS to describe a player that has a poor game/play.

2.) Try and kick a few FGs yourself.

megan15
12-01-2003, 08:32 PM
lol. yes well that first topic that yall see first i didnt write that. joseph adkins did. oh yah jbulldawg how do you know im a sophomore? and who are you? but i really do know what im talking about, yall just might not think i do but i really do. well i do take back what i said about NOBODY can hold anything on us because that is not totally true. but we are a pretty good team and getting stronger every game we play, we are a very good team. im just hoping that we can beat burnet bulldogs, maybe then we will meet our match!

Bulldog92
12-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the board, Megan. Please try to show Burnet some respect. They killed us last year and they have a much stronger team now than they did then. On the other hand, we're probably a bit weaker than we were and will have to play a near-perfect game to win. We're all glad you're showing your spirit, but please represent the Bulldogs in the right way. :D

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Bulldog92 ]</small>

jcwa88
12-01-2003, 08:53 PM
I-hope-you-are-not-in-the-class-of-06.we-dont-need-anybody-with-an-attitude-like-your's.

:mad:

j_town
12-01-2003, 09:18 PM
This is Joseph Adkins, the person that Megan15 says wrote her first post. I did not write it, I have never started talking smack on this web site. One of my buddies got my password once before and wrote some stuff, but I never have.

HotDawg89
12-01-2003, 09:20 PM
megan15:
no but i did not say that there WHOLE TEAM SUCKS!! the last field goal sucked really bad! never said the whole team sucked just not good enough to beat us.I know that you didn't really say that... :mad:

About that kick, can you for one second IMAGINE the pressure that kid was under? Have you ever been in a position like that? How do you think he feels now? Isn't that enough? I bet he is crushed. :( He takes the whole weight of a loss in round 3 on HIS shoulders. Nevermind that it was a team effort- he most assuredly feels responsible for their loss... then people like you have to go and say how much "he sucks." I'd like to see your team come out of NOWHERE and make it all the way to round 3, and see YOU kick a ball with very little time on the clock to tie up the game and save your teams chances in advancing to round 4, only to get a less than perfect snap, or just have a crummy kick...The Buffalo Bills have had really poor luck with their kickers at crunch time too, and they are professionals BABY!!! Lighten up- and lay off. I'm so proud for Manor, and you should be a better sport...

turbostud
12-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Looks like someone has some explaining to do!

jason
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
megan15:
lol. yes well that first topic that yall see first i didnt write that. joseph adkins did. oh yah jbulldawg how do you know im a sophomore? and who are you? but i really do know what im talking about, yall just might not think i do but i really do. well i do take back what i said about NOBODY can hold anything on us because that is not totally true. but we are a pretty good team and getting stronger every game we play, we are a very good team. im just hoping that we can beat burnet bulldogs, maybe then we will meet our match!you still gonna be on here if yall lose??

jason
12-01-2003, 09:25 PM
HotDawg89:

megan15:
no but i did not say that there WHOLE TEAM SUCKS!! the last field goal sucked really bad! never said the whole team sucked just not good enough to beat us.I know that you didn't really say that... :mad:

About that kick, can you for one second IMAGINE the pressure that kid was under? Have you ever been in a position like that? How do you think he feels now? Isn't that enough? I bet he is crushed. :( He takes the whole weight of a loss in round 3 on HIS shoulders. Nevermind that it was a team effort- he most assuredly feels responsible for their loss... then people like you have to go and say how much "he sucks." I'd like to see your team come out of NOWHERE and make it all the way to round 3, and see YOU kick a ball with very little time on the clock to tie up the game and save your teams chances in advancing to round 4, only to get a less than perfect snap, or just have a crummy kick...The Buffalo Bills have had really poor luck with their kickers at crunch time too, and they are professionals BABY!!! Lighten up- and lay off. I'm so proud for Manor, and you should be a better sport...i bet he doesnt feel as bad as the kicker from celina who missed the extra point to end a 4 year undefeated streak....or maybe he does, i dunno...either way, what she said was out of line....

06dawg
12-01-2003, 09:33 PM
NO COMMENT!!! Unless you have watched this Manor kicker every game and know his stats, how on earth could you say he sucks? Im gonna have to agree with every other person that has posted a reply and say, dont say anything about something you obviously know nothing about. Go Burnet!!! :p

GOFOR2
12-01-2003, 10:28 PM
megan15:
lol. yes well that first topic that yall see first i didnt write that. joseph adkins did. oh yah jbulldawg how do you know im a sophomore? and who are you? but i really do know what im talking about, yall just might not think i do but i really do. well i do take back what i said about NOBODY can hold anything on us because that is not totally true. but we are a pretty good team and getting stronger every game we play, we are a very good team. im just hoping that we can beat burnet bulldogs, maybe then we will meet our match!well you better do something this year and win your championship if you're gonna do it, because you just may be going 4A next year and you surely won't do it then. But good luck to you anyway while you try. Wish our team was still playing.

whatusay2
12-01-2003, 10:48 PM
Megan, we have some pretty classy, Jasper posters on here. (Actually, pretty much all posters on here are classy.) Don't mess it up for the rest of us. There are plenty of message boards out there where you can belittle other teams, talk trash, and call out people's real names. But, not here. So, calm down. And, think before you write next time.

GOFOR2
12-01-2003, 10:50 PM
whatusay2:
Megan, we have some pretty classy, Jasper posters on here. (Actually, pretty much all posters on here are classy.) Don't mess it up for the rest of us. There are plenty of message boards out there where you can belittle other teams, talk trash, and call out people's real names. But, not here. So, calm down. And, think before you write next time.Could not have said that any better, and I meant not disrespect to the real Jasper fans, just wanted to quiet this young lassie.

Hupernikomen
12-01-2003, 11:03 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]well you better do something this year and win your championship if you're gonna do it, because you just may be going 4A next year and you surely won't do it then. But good luck to you anyway while you try. Wish our team was still playing.[/QB][/QUOTE]

#1 Very unlikely that Jasper will go 4A at realignment unless there is a major shift down in the 4A numbers. They have less enrollment now than they had 2 years ago.

#2 Jasper may of had a better shot last year of winning 4A than they did 3A. We made it to the quarter finals the year before in 4A and would have matched up much better with Bay City than we did with Burnet, IMO.

#3 Jasper has been ranked #1 in 4A more years than I care to remember and not won a state championship, but it definitely is not unfeasible to think they could compete for a championship on that level, as they have many times in the past. So I wouldn't say they surely won't win it there. Year in and year out Jasper has the atheletes to compete with just about anyone. Wasn't too many years ago that Lufkin was an opponent that we had on our schedule and beat on more than one occasion.

GOFOR2
12-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Hupernikomen:
[/qb]well you better do something this year and win your championship if you're gonna do it, because you just may be going 4A next year and you surely won't do it then. But good luck to you anyway while you try. Wish our team was still playing.</strong>[/QUOTE]

#1 Very unlikely that Jasper will go 4A at realignment unless there is a major shift down in the 4A numbers. They have less enrollment now than they had 2 years ago.

#2 Jasper may of had a better shot last year of winning 4A than they did 3A. We made it to the quarter finals the year before in 4A and would have matched up much better with Bay City than we did with Burnet, IMO.

#3 Jasper has been ranked #1 in 4A more years than I care to remember and not won a state championship, but it definitely is not unfeasible to think they could compete for a championship on that level, as they have many times in the past. So I wouldn't say they surely won't win it there. Year in and year out Jasper has the atheletes to compete with just about anyone. Wasn't too many years ago that Lufkin was an opponent that we had on our schedule and beat on more than one occasion.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Like I said, I made this remark in hopes that the young lady would stop embarrasing you guys with her disparaging remarks. I know what Jasper is capable of and what they have done, I do read the papers but Megan15 may not be as informed on your history. Relax a little. But we will see about the 4A thing.

mechanic
12-01-2003, 11:07 PM
My turn on Meagan15 I do not care what her age is or grade, she is a true embarassment to the school, team,and the city of Jasper. She obviously knows little of what she is talking about. Her type of mouth we can do without :o :o :o :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

spiveyrat
12-02-2003, 07:57 AM
megan15:
lol. yes well that first topic that yall see first i didnt write that. joseph adkins did. oh yah jbulldawg how do you know im a sophomore? and who are you? but i really do know what im talking about, yall just might not think i do but i really do. well i do take back what i said about NOBODY can hold anything on us because that is not totally true. but we are a pretty good team and getting stronger every game we play, we are a very good team. im just hoping that we can beat burnet bulldogs, maybe then we will meet our match!UGH! That gave me a headache! Maybe I'll try to read it again when I'm a little more awake.

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Wildcat81
12-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Old No. 7:

JasperDog94:

megan15:
See what did i tell you Manor cant hold anything to our dogs. But i do have to admit i thought that manor did have us there at the end, i have to give them that much. But what can i say odviously there field goal kicker sucks! so like i said before manor cant hold noting on our dogs, we are the best!Please stop with these posts. You're only embarassing yourself and the town of Jasper by posting these types of comments. :rolleyes: Not to worry jasperdog94, you can't be responsible for everyone that has access to a computor. :) :) Ditto.We've seen that before access to computers.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2003, 11:53 PM
I know your a sophmore and i know who you are Megan.

And i also know that you made the posts(INCLUDING THE FIRST ONE). Because if it wasnt you, then you wouldnt have defended the post in your other 10 odd number of posts. You would have denied it on the second post. Your my friend, but show some respect. Your not helping Jasper any.

Thanks, and good luck to Jasper and Burnet tomorrow. More so Jasper than Burnet....but im from Jasper, so that me.

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: JHS_c/o_06' ]</small>

Bulldog92
12-06-2003, 12:02 AM

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Bulldog92 ]</small>

3afan2K3
12-06-2003, 12:05 AM
megan15:
WELL i never said that they had i pitiful team.i just said that they are not good enough to beat us. and it showed. yes they are a decent team.yes you did

megan15:
Manor sucks, they will never beat the dogs in their wildest dream. Jasper is picked to win by like 17 on collier-sharp and it is going to be by alot more than that because the dogs are soldiers. Jasper's good defense is going to stop the Mustangs no matter what. If Manor beats Jasper it will be Jasper's fault because Manor is no where near the football team that the Dogs are.

3afan2K3
12-06-2003, 12:07 AM
<small>[ December 05, 2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

JHS_c/o_06'
12-06-2003, 12:19 AM
My bad...did realize i put a last name, but i took care of it. But my thoughts still stand on the issue.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Bulldog92 needs to go back in and edit his post now. If he quotes you BEFORE you edit, the original post will stay in the quote. The young lady's full name is still on here - in the quote!

3afan2K3
12-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Ranger Mom:
Bulldog92 needs to go back in and edit his post now. If he quotes you BEFORE you edit, the original post will stay in the quote. The young lady's full name is still on here - in the quote!She's right go back and change it... Can you get ROMed for posting full names???

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 12:37 AM
u should be ROMed for that...its uncalled for...i dont care if someone sayus their own name but dont say others

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

3afan2K3
12-06-2003, 12:41 AM
This whole topic should be deleted. Thats why we need more mods, so dumb people that are on late at night can be dealt with.

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 12:44 AM
3afan2K3:
This whole topic should be deleted. Thats why we need more mods, so dumb people that are on late at night can be dealt with.i agree....

Bulldog92
12-06-2003, 01:06 AM
I can't believe I didn't catch that. Oh well. It's fixed. Thanks for the heads up. :D

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
12-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Holy moly, I have to make a comment now after reading all that above! I agree with everything everyone said about megan15's comments. They were totally uncalled for and are an embarrassment for other Jasper peeps posting things on here. I think it would be greatly appreciated to all others if you keep those types of opinions/comments off the posts. Because really and truly, I feel Burnet has a very good chance of state this year b/c they have an awesome team. We have a good team and yea we've made it this far but I, personally, think that luck has been on our side a whole lot this year. Who knows what tomorrow's game will bring, we'll find out beginning at 2pm at Kyle Field tomorrow...so let's not make those unnecessary comments about other teams, or the players, or anything like that because they try to do their best and practice just like every other team. And that's all that can be expected of every team...their best, so don't criticize or talk about other teams who may not be as strong as others in different areas,(quarterbacker, receiver, etc etc...things like that, get my drift?), at least they try & enjoy playing the game of football for their town/city. So, all I have to say is I'll be there supporting both teams in College Station tomorrow. Go Burnet and Go Jasper, good luck to both & may the team who plays the best win! :D (sorry this post was so long)

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 02:16 AM
i dont think any less of Jasper...

District303aPastPlayer
12-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Okay, so I never say anything on posts like this, but i have to...

What in tarnations has gotten into you little one? You have no idea the pressures that go with playing under the lights. The life that football players have to desl with is unreal. You have the entire town picking at your every move, and if you mess up... you are the talk of the town for weeks... Unless you plan to suit up anytime soon, you have no room to be criticizing these players from Manor or Jasper. Let them enjoy the fact that they got as far as they did in the playoffs. Let the kid have a break. Much congrats to Manor and Jasper both.