Wharton with 13 3-pointers
Tigers improve to 9-0 in league play

GIRLS
Bellville 37, Wharton 33

WEDNESEDAY
El Campo at Needville
Sealy at Columbus
Royal-Open

Loving it Scoop. about how far are our chances in playoffs? last night's win clinched first place for district.

maestro
01-29-2014, 10:16 AM
The brackets have winner of 25 playing 4th place of 26.

Second round has a possible matchup that includes either boerne, Fredericksburg, or Hawkins.

It is going to come down to styles and who can force their style on the opponent.

Thing that impressed me about Royal last year is that they could win playing slow or fast.

Know that Coach Brown will prepare his group.

Wharton finishing with Needville on the road and then Royal should give Coach Brown and wharton fans a good idea of early playoff possibilities for advancement.

WhartonTigers
01-29-2014, 03:19 PM
The brackets have winner of 25 playing 4th place of 26.

Second round has a possible matchup that includes either boerne, Fredericksburg, or Hawkins.

It is going to come down to styles and who can force their style on the opponent.

Thing that impressed me about Royal last year is that they could win playing slow or fast.

Know that Coach Brown will prepare his group.

Wharton finishing with Needville on the road and then Royal should give Coach Brown and wharton fans a good idea of early playoff possibilities for advancement.
thanks maestro where can the bracket be found?
a former coach from wharton told me that our team is decent but that the district as far as basketball talent is down this year!

maestro
01-29-2014, 04:16 PM
I looked on the UIL site under basketball playoff brackets.

Yes, district 25 is going to be known for its football, but Royal last year proved that it can be done in hoops.