PDA

View Full Version : Quick note

K-MAC Chuck
01-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey all,
As we get ready for the excitement of the changeover to TexasDownLow.com - making this great web site & community even more far-reaching, accessible and comprehensive..

Just wanted to let you know..I bought The Leader newspaper last week. First thing I did was immediately re-name it The Liberty Hill Leader - I wanted it reflective of the community we serve. More to the point - myself and my newspaper staff has a big task ahead of us in the short term. Thus, I'll be stepping away from here for a little bit. Fortunately, TexasDownLow is in great hands as Deb Terry (and the rest of the staff here) is stepping up to assume full control of operations. Also, thanks much to Matt Arnold, who continues to work with us as we make a huge transition!

Thanks to everyone here - your support is ALWAYS appreciated! Be blessed and be safe!

Oh yah - Realignment Day is only 6 days away. Yikes!

caleb_mccaig
01-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Good luck!

SHSBulldog00
01-28-2014, 10:28 AM
Nice

bobcat1
01-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Get 'em Chuck!

pirate4state
01-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Hey all,
As we get ready for the excitement of the changeover to TexasDownLow.com - making this great web site & community even more far-reaching, accessible and comprehensive..

Just wanted to let you know..I bought The Leader newspaper last week. First thing I did was immediately re-name it The Liberty Hill Leader - I wanted it reflective of the community we serve. More to the point - myself and my newspaper staff has a big task ahead of us in the short term. Thus, I'll be stepping away from here for a little bit. Fortunately, TexasDownLow is in great hands as Deb Terry (and the rest of the staff here) is stepping up to assume full control of operations. Also, thanks much to Matt Arnold, who continues to work with us as we make a huge transition!

Thanks to everyone here - your support is ALWAYS appreciated! Be blessed and be safe!

Oh yah - Realignment Day is only 6 days away. Yikes!

Man, you just have a hand in everything! Best of luck to you! :)

Scoop27
01-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Good luck Chuck-Wish I lived closer to your area-I could do some free lance work for you

1st and goal
02-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Best of luck Chuck. Your plate is full. I hope the good Lord gives you the strength and stamina to bring out the best in all your endeavors.

regaleagle
02-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Movin' and groovin' to the Texas 2-Step, huh? Good stuff, and life is full if you get in the groove, haha. But not the rut!!!

Saggy Aggie
02-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Good luck Chuck-Wish I lived closer to your area-I could do some free lance work for you

LOL, you sure could Scoop