PDA

View Full Version : I think I ticked off one of my co-workers!....

Cam
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
....I just couldn't help myself!....She had an apple on her desk for days.....I decided on a co-workers dare, that it was time to take a bite out of it and put the bitten apple back on her desk......Of course I fessed up to her the next day and brought her several new apples.....She mumbled something in her broken English followed by some German...(she is originally from Germany and has only been in the USA for a few years).....Anyway, she made a fuss that her apple was special cause it was grown on the edges of the Black Forest!....Big deal!...Dang thing didn't even taste that good!...Had kinda of a metal taste....probably from all the metal bomb fragments buried in the dirt over there!.....The Pink Ladies from HEB are way tastier!.....Anyways, I finished the conversation with her by sayin' my daddy was probably the one who whooped up on her daddy during WWII and that I disliked German singer Nena and her hairy armpits and her silly anti-nuclear protest song, 99 Luft Balloons but loved the German rock band The Scorpions!!!...I think I confused her!:vrycnfsd:.....She no like me now!!...:devil:.........

....have you had your apple today??.....Need that pectin!....

Rabid Cougar
01-20-2014, 05:25 PM
And you are going to the Middle East? Oh boy. :redX:

refereedoc
01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
And you are going to the Middle East? Oh boy. :redX:

Could this be the beginning of the Middle East Crisis II?

Rabid Cougar
01-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Could this be the beginning of the Middle East Crisis II?

Get ready for the price of gasoline to go up.

bobcat1
01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
I see you are still making new friends Cam.:2thumbsup