PDA

View Full Version : NFL Conference Championship Games

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 04:17 PM
I picked Denver and San Fran to win today.

Decent game so far....

44INAROW
01-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Broncos pretty much controlling 1st half. Hope Tom and the boys get their $$$$ together in the second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Txbroadcaster
01-19-2014, 05:04 PM
boring game for most part..oh well Vodka makes anything better

Saggy Aggie
01-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Talib being out of the game changed things a lot

hookandladder
01-19-2014, 06:11 PM
Definitely was pulling for Denver, Super Bowl weekend gonna be great for me. In Vegas Celebrating 25th Wedding anniversary, gambling, George Strait concert then the Super Bowl. Priceless.

Tejastrue
01-19-2014, 06:33 PM
boring game for most part..oh well Vodka makes anything better

Yeah, those cerebral guys really know how to ruin a game. lol The Broncos going to win it all now, be it Seahawks or Niners.

BwdLion73
01-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Definitely was pulling for Denver, Super Bowl weekend gonna be great for me. In Vegas Celebrating 25th Wedding anniversary, gambling, George Strait concert then the Super Bowl. Priceless.

Now that's the way to do it.

Phil C
01-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Seattle's offense is going to lose the game to the 49ers.

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Beast Mode....

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Wow, nice answer by the Niners.

YTBulldogs
01-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Peyton in trouble against either of these defenses. He'll never escape.

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3885739/russthrow.gif

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 09:23 PM
Damn, that injury looks bad for Bowman.

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Lol, San Fran ends up with the ball anyway.

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 09:29 PM
Ouch....

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3885827/bowman.gif

Saggy Aggie
01-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah, so Richard Sherman is officially my favorite player in the NFL

Roughneck93
01-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah, so Richard Sherman is officially my favorite player in the NFL

Lol....

“I’m the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the restult you’re going to get. Don’t you ever talk about me. Don’t you open your mouth about the best, or I’ll shut it for you real quick.”

http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/19/richard-sherman-screamed-at-erin-andrews-about-michael-crabtree-video/

Tejastrue
01-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Peyton in trouble against either of these defenses. He'll never escape.

I hope you are wrong and the Broncos shut the Seahawks and Sherman up. That dude has gone past the trash talk taunting stage. I personally don't care for Pete Carroll and his antics either.

caleb_mccaig
01-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Loved Sherman before this but now he is personally my favorite athlete lol. It would be different if Sherman talked and then didn't back it up but he's backed it up all year. Pete Carroll, being a players coach, really lets this team play loose and it's fun to watch. Gotta love the swagger too, they're all playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Tejastrue
01-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Yeah, Pete Carroll was loose with his players at USC too. I don't have a problem with the trash talk but Sherman takes it to a new level. That kind of stuff will come back to haunt you and more likely sooner than later. I hope it is in a couple of weeks.

Matthew328
01-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Yeah, Pete Carroll was loose with his players at USC too. I don't have a problem with the trash talk but Sherman takes it to a new level. That kind of stuff will come back to haunt you and more likely sooner than later. I hope it is in a couple of weeks.

Judging from past behavior Sherman seems to only go off when provoked.....Denver doesn't talk much so I'm wondering if there's going to be much said by Sherman directly to Denver...he may spend a lot of time telling everyone how good he is and honestly...is he lying?

Tejastrue
01-20-2014, 12:48 AM
I'd have to say no, he is not lying and yes, he will definitely tell you that he is that good. I think he trumps Deion Sanders.

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Dude was #2 in his class in HS, 1200 SAT score when it was on the 1600 point scale, and rocked a 3.9 gpa.

Graduated from Stanford with a communications degree. Dude has brains.

Oh and this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/N.W.A.StraightOuttaComptonalbumcover.jpg

Saggy Aggie
01-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Dude was #2 in his class in HS, 1200 SAT score when it was on the 1600 point scale, and rocked a 3.9 gpa.

Graduated from Stanford with a communications degree. Dude has brains.

Oh and this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/N.W.A.StraightOuttaComptonalbumcover.jpg

Thought it was 1400/1600. Oh well.

Dude is the best and knows it. He intimidates his opponents and dates qbs to throw on his side of the field. I love it.

I'm so tired of the politically correct answers when interviewed. This is what I wanna hear an athlete say.

Peyton will specifically target Sherman and let's see if he backs it up. I think he will.

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Thought it was 1400/1600. Oh well.

Dude is the best and knows it. He intimidates his opponents and dates qbs to throw on his side of the field. I love it.

I'm so tired of the politically correct answers when interviewed. This is what I wanna hear an athlete say.

Peyton will specifically target Sherman and let's see if he backs it up. I think he will.
Nothing more boring than an illiterate person blabbering on about the coach speak he's heard through the years and clichés.

BwdLion73
01-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Loved Sherman before this but now he is personally my favorite athlete lol. It would be different if Sherman talked and then didn't back it up but he's backed it up all year. Pete Carroll, being a players coach, really lets this team play loose and it's fun to watch. Gotta love the swagger too, they're all playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Your idea of swagger and mine are just different I guess.

Matthew328
01-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Nothing more boring than an illiterate person blabbering on about the coach speak he's heard through the years and clichés.

I dont think Denver will challenge Sherman too much, they'll 3-4 wide and Manning will pick on the nickel backs....

Bullaholic
01-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Like Sherman's play on the field---he may indeed be the best DB currently in the game, but how about letting us tell him that? Got to have attitude to play DB in the NFL, but I can do without Sherman's over-the-top statements, even if provoked.

BTW--I think Seattle's defense will shut down Manning and the Broncos in the SB. Manning will not be able to evade the Seattle rush quickly enough, and the Seatle DB's will cover long enough for the rush to get there.

YTBulldogs
01-20-2014, 10:16 AM
dates qbs to throw on his side of the field. I love it.

Wonder what he performs on these dates with the QB's, to have them throw it his way?

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Like Sherman's play on the field---he may indeed be the best DB currently in the game, but how about letting us tell him that? Got to have attitude to play DB in the NFL, but I can do without Sherman's over-the-top statements, even if provoked.

BTW--I think Seattle's defense will shut down Manning and the Broncos in the SB. Manning will not be able to evade the Seattle rush quickly enough, and the Seatle DB's will cover long enough for the rush to get there.
What's crazy is Seattle has the best CB in the game and a top 3 safety in the game in Earl Thomas!

YTBulldogs
01-20-2014, 10:27 AM

:ditto: Way too fast up front. Peyton will think he's in Omaha after this one.

1st and goal
01-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Wonder if the NFL will fine him? (Sherman)
At least they didn't have to bleep him out. I gotta hand that too him. Would've liked to see the Crabtree trash talk.

caleb_mccaig
01-20-2014, 10:40 AM
At least they didn't have to bleep him out. I gotta hand that too him. Would've liked to see the Crabtree trash talk.

I've been wondering that too. I don't really see how they can. He didn't criticize refs or anyone, he just called Crabtree "mediocre at best" lol. I don't know if you can get fined for that or not. It wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to do it though.

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 10:44 AM
My only guess is they pull a weak move and fine him saying he made a "throat slash."

GrTigers6
01-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Funny thing is that he was actually beat on that play and had Kapernick thrown a higher pass he would have been burnt.

coach
01-20-2014, 11:40 AM
What's crazy is Seattle has the best CB in the game and a top 3 safety in the game in Earl Thomas!

Earl didn't have his greatest game yesterday. But the dude can play.

And just bc you went to Stanford and had an 12.9 gpa doesn't mean you can't be a jackass. That was the most selfish press conference I have ever heard. Never once credit his teammate for actually catching the ball. Never once said we won or we did this. It was all about I.

Can you imagine what ppl would be saying if Terrell Owens said something like this?

Can you imagine what ppl would be saying if that was tony romo making that throw last night. Hell Colin had 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Romo would be dead before he pulled into his driveway if he ever did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

YTBulldogs
01-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Can you imagine what ppl would be saying if that was tony romo making that throw last night. Hell Colin had 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Romo would be dead before he pulled into his driveway if he ever did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Romo's safe. He can't get the Boy's this far in the playoffs.

caleb_mccaig
01-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Here's Sherman's explanation in a column that he wrote this morning.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Seems legit to me.

1st and goal
01-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Romo's safe. He can't get the Boy's this far in the playoffs.

LOL.

Yes, Kaepernick had a few throws he wish he could do over. If he had had a better game, SF would've won. Both D's were awesome. SF got screwed on some calls.

Denver will have all they can handle. It'll be funny if Sherman has a bad play that costs them the SB.

Bullaholic
01-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Here's Sherman's explanation in a column that he wrote this morning.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Seems legit to me.

IMO, nothing justifies outrageous selfish outbursts, regardless of circumstances. Big diff between on-field exchanges and National TV. I live for the day when no one even raises an eyebrow when celebrities or sports figures make sensational comments to the media---who live for such moments and do nothing but encourage it. We are all hopeless suckers and can't seem to get enough of being manipulated by the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

caleb_mccaig
01-20-2014, 12:04 PM
IMO, nothing justifies outrageous selfish outbursts, regardless of circumstances. Big diff between on-field exchanges and National TV. I live for the day when no one even raises an eyebrow when celebrities or sports figures make sensational comments to the media---who live for such moments and do nothing but encourage it. We are all hopeless suckers and can't seem to get enough of being manipulated by the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

Not saying I'd like to see it every week or anything but when something like last night happens I enjoy it partly because it's not a generic answer that a coach told him to say. Good to see someone breaking the norm. But, I can see how obviously some people aren't a fan of it.

Bullaholic
01-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Not saying I'd like to see it every week or anything but when something like last night happens I enjoy it partly because it's not a generic answer that a coach told him to say. Good to see someone breaking the norm. But, I can see how obviously some people aren't a fan of it.

Not fussing at you for what you enjoy, caleb--Love spontaneity---even heartfelt emotion, but in Sherman's case---I felt that there was just too much "I" there and airing of personal beefs and not enough team, as coach pointed out.

Tejastrue
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
If I'm a Seahawk fan I'd rather be talking about Russell Wilson and that TD pass and catch on 4th and 7 that probably bailed out Pete Carroll's arse. Wilson is a great story in itself.

hookandladder
01-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Not fussing at you for what you enjoy, caleb--Love spontaneity---even heartfelt emotion, but in Sherman's case---I felt that there was just too much "I" there and airing of personal beefs and not enough team, as coach pointed out.

I agree with you 100 percent, just do your job and let your actions on the field do the talking. Did not hear Manning mouthing off about topping Brady, I guess some know how to handle success and other don't. To each his own.

OldBison75
01-20-2014, 01:30 PM
I am sure that at the time of the interview Sherman was pumped and as he said, adrenaline was flowing freely. He explained his thought process in the article posted on here and it makes sense. He never said a curse word in the interview, but he could have been more respectful to the reporter. I see no reason for any action by the NFL and hope this all dies away.

With that said, I agree that this was a team win for Seattle and the team should be commended for the game they played--all of them--not a single player that made one great play.

The SB will be an interesting game to say the least. Manning will find a way to get the Broncos scoring opportunities and Seattle will be a tough team to beat because they have a great defense and effective offense. My take is that the key will be how well Wilson handles the game with his youth and the pressure he will be under.

Cam
01-20-2014, 02:32 PM
I hope you are wrong and the Broncos shut the Seahawks and Sherman up. That dude has gone past the trash talk taunting stage. I personally don't care for Pete Carroll and his antics either.

...I don't know enough about Pete Carroll.....but I do know he must have the strongest jaws in the NFL!....that boy can chew gum!!!....I've heard he chews gum during the nasties with Mrs. Carroll!....well, at least he can do two things at the same time!!....something most of us can't do!!....:doh:

YTBulldogs
01-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Thought I seen this on the replay, but--announcers didn't comment. SF dirty.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seahawks-cornerback-jeremy-lane-taken-down-random-guy-014759816--nfl.html

Cam
01-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Even though Erin Andrews looked a bit annoyed with the Sherman interview, I heard she was quoted as sayin', "I wouldn't mind dating that guy!".......:eek:

BB BULLS
01-20-2014, 03:04 PM
IMO i would like if they did away with side line reporters for the most part. just have them interview the coach before the game and at half time. let the players talk at the press conf after the game. but that will never happen.

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 03:09 PM
Anyone want to talk about this bs?

https://vine.co/v/hlFeVnn6XWq

refereedoc
01-20-2014, 03:30 PM
:fnypost:
That right there is funny. Leave it to Cam to get that exclusive.
Even though Erin Andrews looked a bit annoyed with the Sherman interview, I heard she was quoted as sayin', "I wouldn't mind dating that guy!".......:eek:

Cam
01-20-2014, 03:31 PM

I'd be willing to bet that dude has already been identified and will probably never be allowed on the sidelines again.........

icu812
01-20-2014, 03:33 PM

No idea who the guy was but he should get fined for that at the very least.

caleb_mccaig
01-20-2014, 03:58 PM
No idea who the guy was but he should get fined for that at the very least.

I would think they would treat it like that coach for the NY Jets a couple of years ago with the whole tripgate saga. Take away a draft pick.

Saggy Aggie
01-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Wonder what he performs on these dates with the QB's, to have them throw it his way?

You know what I meant. Autocorrect on an iPhone at work. I've got higher priorities than proofreading my posts

Saggy Aggie
01-20-2014, 04:38 PM
If I'm a Seahawk fan I'd rather be talking about Russell Wilson and that TD pass and catch on 4th and 7 that probably bailed out Pete Carroll's arse. Wilson is a great story in itself.

Eh there was offsides on the D anyways so it was a free play. They would've had another chance 5 yards closet anyways even if they didn't get the TD

Matthew328
01-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Eh there was offsides on the D anyways so it was a free play. They would've had another chance 5 yards closet anyways even if they didn't get the TD

I dont think Sherman was beat....the great corners are good at baiting QB's to throw their way since they so rarely get thrown on....high risk-high reward play

Matthew328
01-20-2014, 05:51 PM
quoted the wrong post lol

Tejastrue
01-20-2014, 05:52 PM

They most likely kick the FG at that point and would still trail. Changed the whole complexion of the game IMO. Made Carroll look like a genius even though they were bumbling around with indecisiveness and had to burn a TO.

Old Tiger
01-20-2014, 06:11 PM
Darren Rovell tweeted that Richard Sherman is the only defensive player in the top 15 for jersey sales.

Saggy Aggie
01-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Sherman is a G.

He got punched by a redskins lineman and just laughed

Roughneck93
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I dont think Sherman was beat....the great corners are good at baiting QB's to throw their way since they so rarely get thrown on....high risk-high reward play

Great video on Sherman's prep....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQGlO0B5nY&sns=em

Roughneck93
01-20-2014, 07:43 PM
...I don't know enough about Pete Carroll.....but I do know he must have the strongest jaws in the NFL!....that boy can chew gum!!!....I've heard he chews gum during the nasties with Mrs. Carroll!....well, at least he can do two things at the same time!!....something most of us can't do!!....:doh:

http://img.pandawhale.com/79701-Pete-carrol-chewing-gif-ptJK.gif

Old Tiger
01-21-2014, 12:14 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/79701-Pete-carrol-chewing-gif-ptJK.gif

This one is better

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198af2kcuq5fwgif/ku-xlarge.gif

caleb_mccaig
01-21-2014, 10:27 AM
This one is better

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198af2kcuq5fwgif/ku-xlarge.gif

THis is great.

1st and goal
01-22-2014, 09:29 AM
So how come the nfl referees are getting off the hook for some of the worst called playoff games in history?

Bowman's leg breaking fumble recovery for one. Blantant non calls on holding by just about everybody. WR's, DB's, TE, LB's, OL, special teams.

They need to get this holding under control. Everybody is holding. It is being coached and every year it gets a little bit worse. They need to make it that if you grip with your hands on another players jersey/pads etc, regardless of having your arms straight out in front of you, you are holding. Offense and defense. Maybe put thumbless boxing gloves on all the linemen. :)

Farmersfan
01-22-2014, 10:21 AM
So how come the nfl referees are getting off the hook for some of the worst called playoff games in history?

Bowman's leg breaking fumble recovery for one. Blantant non calls on holding by just about everybody. WR's, DB's, TE, LB's, OL, special teams.

They need to get this holding under control. Everybody is holding. It is being coached and every year it gets a little bit worse. They need to make it that if you grip with your hands on another players jersey/pads etc, regardless of having your arms straight out in front of you, you are holding. Offense and defense. Maybe put thumbless boxing gloves on all the linemen. :)

I've been saying this for several years now. The irony is that it seems like a select few team are allowed to get away with blatant holding on receivers while other teams can't even touch the receiver. The Seahawks have a really good defense but their d-backs hold jerseys and commit pass interference on almost every single play and rarely ever get called. It seems if the entire defense plays tough and rough football they are all allowed to get away with a lot more contact and holding. Also how about the Bill Belichick complaint about the receiver pick play that injured his guy? It is sooooo obvious to everybody who watches the games that about half the teams in the NFL are sending their receivers on routes that are meant to "pick" the defender and the refs know this. both Denver and Patriots have the most prolific passing games in the NFL because of these kinds of crossing patterns meant to interfer with the defenders ability to defend other receivers. Yet it is rarely ever called. Roger Goodell is concerned about the PAT when the game is being destroyed by a lack of consistency by the refs......

caleb_mccaig
01-22-2014, 10:35 AM
IMO opinion I think it has to do more with letting the teams play in the playoffs and not letting flags take over the contest. The Seahawks D is very aggressive, I watched fourteen of their games this year, they're my second favorite team 100% because of their secondary and jerseys, and their secondary got called their fair share for PI and holding. I will say the reason their secondary is so good is because they're the best within 7 yards, they jam the crap out of the offense and their d-line is dominant enough to force pressure before someone can get open. I know it's suppose to be no contact after five yards but they barely enforce it before 7-8.
I'm excited to see the Denver receivers against the Seahawks secondary, should be fun!

Bullaholic
01-22-2014, 12:20 PM
O.k., after watching the following interview, I can give Sherman the benefit of the doubt. Although he didn't apologize for his actions during the post-game interview, I can buy the "I didn't turn the barbaric switch off" heat-of-the-moment argument. Doesn't give him a pass to say anything he wants without accountability, but I do understand a little better because of the nature of the pro game, and interviewers might want to wait a little bit before sticking a mike in the face of some players after a game-ending play in a highly emotional game.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2014/01/22/pmt-rachel-nichols-richard-sherman-interview.cnn.html

Tejastrue
01-22-2014, 12:54 PM
I get it about the switch. The mindset needed for the game. Still, the interview looked like damage control and it was disappointing as the issue was redirected to race and some ignorant neanderthal tweets.

1st and goal
01-22-2014, 12:54 PM
O.k., after watching the following interview, I can give Sherman the benefit of the doubt. Although he didn't apologize for his actions during the post-game interview, I can buy the "I didn't turn the barbaric switch off" heat-of-the-moment argument. Doesn't give him a pass to say anything he wants without accountability, but I do understand a little better because of the nature of the pro game, and interviewers might want to wait a little bit before sticking a mike in the face of some players after a game-ending play in a highly emotional game.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2014/01/22/pmt-rachel-nichols-richard-sherman-interview.cnn.html

I think that the nfl and the referees are glad that Sherman took the heat off of them.

Saggy Aggie
01-22-2014, 01:02 PM
The goalline fumble was the only call where I was like what the hell. Very next play was a fumble that gained SF about 20 yards of field position so it didn't matter at all... In fact, helped them so therefore a moot point. Why didn't harbaugh challenge that though?

caleb_mccaig
01-22-2014, 01:45 PM
The goalline fumble was the only call where I was like what the hell. Very next play was a fumble that gained SF about 20 yards of field position so it didn't matter at all... In fact, helped them so therefore a moot point. Why didn't harbaugh challenge that though?

Once it's ruled a fumble in the field of play you can't challenge who the refs give possession too. Clear recovery can only be challenged if the runner was called down on the field and you challenge that it was a fumble. If he had challenged it he would've lost a timeout. It's stupid and will probably be fixed in the off-season.

Old Tiger
01-22-2014, 03:35 PM

It's not like he cussed or said anything bad

bobcat1
01-22-2014, 04:06 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2014/01/22/pmt-rachel-nichols-richard-sherman-interview.cnn.htmlThat changes my thinking on this especially after hearing this was not one-sided. Go Richard Sherman. Turn that switch off a little sooner though. :thumbsup: I especially like his preparation for the games.

Farmersfan
01-22-2014, 04:21 PM
IMO opinion I think it has to do more with letting the teams play in the playoffs and not letting flags take over the contest. The Seahawks D is very aggressive, I watched fourteen of their games this year, they're my second favorite team 100% because of their secondary and jerseys, and their secondary got called their fair share for PI and holding. I will say the reason their secondary is so good is because they're the best within 7 yards, they jam the crap out of the offense and their d-line is dominant enough to force pressure before someone can get open. I know it's suppose to be no contact after five yards but they barely enforce it before 7-8.
I'm excited to see the Denver receivers against the Seahawks secondary, should be fun!

there are very few defenses in the NFL that could get away with the amount of contact and holding that the Seahawks d-backs get away with. Even in the regular season. Refs become conditioned just like everybody else does and a very aggressive defense makes the refs try to "NOT" call penalties while normally refs are looking for penalties to call.......... It's kind of like Shag when he played basketball. Any other player in the NBA would foul out in the 1st half if they threw people around and ran over people like Shaq did yet he was rarely ever called for offensive fouls. He conditioned the refs to adjust to his style of play......

1st and goal
01-22-2014, 05:37 PM
there are very few defenses in the NFL that could get away with the amount of contact and holding that the Seahawks d-backs get away with. Even in the regular season. Refs become conditioned just like everybody else does and a very aggressive defense makes the refs try to "NOT" call penalties while normally refs are looking for penalties to call.......... It's kind of like Shag when he played basketball. Any other player in the NBA would foul out in the 1st half if they threw people around and ran over people like Shaq did yet he was rarely ever called for offensive fouls. He conditioned the refs to adjust to his style of play......

This. Yes, basketball was not originated to be a contact sport.

Saggy Aggie
01-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Once it's ruled a fumble in the field of play you can't challenge who the refs give possession too. Clear recovery can only be challenged if the runner was called down on the field and you challenge that it was a fumble. If he had challenged it he would've lost a timeout. It's stupid and will probably be fixed in the off-season.

Ah makes sense now. Thanks

That should definitely be changed considering the only reason he lost the ball in the pile was due to an injury.

caleb_mccaig
01-23-2014, 10:14 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash?campaign=Facebook_videos_sherman

Here's Sherman mic'd up lol, he really didn't say anything to Crabtree at the end.

Old Tiger
01-23-2014, 12:56 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash?campaign=Facebook_videos_sherman

Here's Sherman mic'd up lol, he really didn't say anything to Crabtree at the end.

He said what he said in the interview. I find it funny people want to make a big deal of the erin Andrews thing but right before that it showed him giving her a big hug.

Farmersfan
01-24-2014, 10:52 AM
He said what he said in the interview. I find it funny people want to make a big deal of the erin Andrews thing but right before that it showed him giving her a big hug.

"erin Andrews thing"? I watched her OTHER video and it is a big deal!!!! :eek::inlove::blush::smoker:

pancho villa
01-24-2014, 11:50 AM
What is the problem
Richard Sherman was just doing what everone else wants too, but has a little more self-restraint

pancho villa
01-24-2014, 11:50 AM
The man is a G!!!

Old Tiger
01-24-2014, 02:02 PM
He is right in what he said that "thug" has become a synonym for the n word.

Roughneck93
01-24-2014, 11:26 PM

It's funny how the guy from Fox Deportes swooped in and got the interview first....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTAYfip-ij0&sns=em