PDA

View Full Version : Upsets Anyone?

Bulldog92
08-28-2002, 05:39 PM
Anyone have any thoughts as to who in 3A could lose this weekend? Jasper has a really tough game with Port Neches-Groves that is being forecasted on this site as a 44-21 Jasper win...and Jasper is a 33 point favorite in the Collier-Sharp picks, too. I'd love to see that because it would speak volumes about the Bulldogs defense, but the Indians have a very potent offense that might be able to keep up with Jasper's. I just don't see it...and PN-G could possibly pull the upset if Jasper's defense doesn't come to play. Jasper 35, PN-G 27...

VWG
08-28-2002, 09:43 PM
Burkburnett, a 4A school, will beat Bridgeport.

Reveille
08-29-2002, 09:02 AM
The key to PNG winning will be in their passing game. Jasper should be fairly tough to run on this year. I still think they are vulnerable to the pass. They lost three of their four starters from last year. I was impressed with the freshman who started during a couple of the playoff games last year though.

hornet03
08-29-2002, 02:11 PM
Im not really sure who the favorite in the Hillsboro McGregor game is but I think McGregor will put Hillsboro in their place. I also think Massey is getting a little big headed about this season just from reading the papers and maybe the McGregor defense will shut him up.