PDA

View Full Version : Turning the big 60 Today

Scoop27
01-15-2014, 04:23 PM
Finally turned 60 today after celebrating my party on Saturday with almost 200 friends and relatives with a live county band at the 80 year old Hungerford dance with beer and BBQ from Hinzes.
Dr told me today that turning 60 is just a number and you deal with life like it's just another day on the calendar and it's all about feeling old oir now.
Went to Cheesecake Factory today in Sugar Land with my wife and had some great food and she wants to take me out to dinner tonight somewhere close to Hungerford

Cam
01-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Finally turned 60 today after celebrating my party on Saturday with almost 200 friends and relatives with a live county band at the 80 year old Hungerford dance with beer and BBQ from Hinzes.
Dr told me today that turning 60 is just a number and you deal with life like it's just another day on the calendar and it's all about feeling old oir now.
Went to Cheesecake Factory today in Sugar Land with my wife and had some great food and she wants to take me out to dinner tonight somewhere close to Hungerford

Your doc gave you great advice!....and be careful when in Sugar Land..my cuz is a cop there and he's nuts!!.....