PDA

View Full Version : 2014-16 Re-Alignment Coverage

Bullaholic
01-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Anybody doing onsite "Live" coverage of the 2014-16 Re-Alignment announcements next month?

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2014, 05:51 AM
I don't know if Chuck will be there or not, but I'll ask. I do know that Matt will have the files up as soon as they're up on the UIL site.

Matthew328
01-14-2014, 08:49 AM
I believe TXB, Grant and I will be at Birdville doing a live broadcast

GrTigers6
01-14-2014, 08:52 AM
I believe TXB, Grant and I will be at Birdville doing a live broadcast

Is it going to be on the 3rd since the 2nd is a Sunday?

toddg
01-14-2014, 11:29 AM

Yes..Feb. 3rd....."The Day The Music Died"....RIP Buddy Holly, J.P"Big Bopper"Richardson, Ritchie Valens, and Pilot Roger Peterson..
"when i was 16, i went and saw Buddy Holly play at the Deluth Armory 2 days befor his death...i was 3 ft away from him..he looked at me.."-Bob Dylan

Txbroadcaster
01-14-2014, 01:48 PM

yes live show on 3rd..more details to come

Scoop27
01-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Yes..Feb. 3rd....."The Day The Music Died"....RIP Buddy Holly, J.P"Big Bopper"Richardson, Ritchie Valens, and Pilot Roger Peterson..
"when i was 16, i went and saw Buddy Holly play at the Deluth Armory 2 days befor his death...i was 3 ft away from him..he looked at me.."-Bob Dylan
Waylon Jennings was almost on that flight-Didn't he lose a bet that made him stay?

toddg
01-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Waylon Jennings was almost on that flight-Didn't he lose a bet that made him stay?
Waylon freely gave up his seat to an ailing Big Bopper.. Buddy's Guitar player Tommy Allsup flipped a coin with Ritchie Valens for his seat on the plane, Ritchie won the toss...

YTBulldogs
01-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Didn't Texas Football (or those that work for DCTF) have a live radio show where they'd take call's, interview coaches around the state once info was released? I know Dallas area is covered fully by some outlets, but--I thought I recalled a media outlet that covered the entire state, with interviews from all regions. If so, what station is it? Thanks.

regaleagle
01-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Feb. 3rd, 2014.....we are throwing an 80th birthday party for my Mom in San Antonio to celebrate it with her. One of the fine-dining places down on the Riverwalk....all the sibilings and most of the grandchildren. I'm doing the barbque on Sunday at my house. But first it's everybody together in church. That will make her happiest. My oldest brother is a minister and will be flying in, as will my sister. Looks like about a fifteen headcount so far. Will have to buy a BIG brisket.....20 hrs. plus on this one, for sure. My brother and brother-in-law with be foaming at the bits for some Texas barbque. One lives in N. Carolina, and the other in Arizona.

Matthew328
01-14-2014, 08:22 PM
dont know of any other outlets and what they are doing. FSSW may be doing something....we'll be talking about the whole state but since there will only be DFW coaches where we are the interviews will be limited to those guys

Txbroadcaster
01-14-2014, 08:37 PM
dont know of any other outlets and what they are doing. FSSW may be doing something....we'll be talking about the whole state but since there will only be DFW coaches where we are the interviews will be limited to those guys

actually planning on some calls from coaches from other parts of state as well

toddg
01-14-2014, 08:50 PM

actually planning on some calls from coaches from other parts of state as well
Hope y'all talk to coach Dixon!