PDA

View Full Version : Replay of Argyle/Fairfield SC game

regaleagle
01-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Foxsports Southwest will have a replay of the Argyle/Fairfield Class 3A Division II State Championship game airing this Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. On DISH, that will be channel 412, which I have already preset for a recording of it. For those of you that want to see it again, you can usually see the game differently a second or even third time as you view different aspects of each play....esp. with it being recorded where you can stop and forward or "step" the speed of the play. I've already seen the replays of the Carthage/Kilgore game, as well as some of the other SC title games. I really enjoy re-watching them several times like this and get more out of each contest.

Matthew328
01-13-2014, 08:33 AM
Foxsports Southwest will have a replay of the Argyle/Fairfield Class 3A Division II State Championship game airing this Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. On DISH, that will be channel 412, which I have already preset for a recording of it. For those of you that want to see it again, you can usually see the game differently a second or even third time as you view different aspects of each play....esp. with it being recorded where you can stop and forward or "step" the speed of the play. I've already seen the replays of the Carthage/Kilgore game, as well as some of the other SC title games. I really enjoy re-watching them several times like this and get more out of each contest.

It's been on youtube for a couple of weeks now

Aguilafanatico
01-14-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanks for the heads up Regal. I never get tired of watching.

regaleagle
01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up Regal. I never get tired of watching.

For me personally, and for many Argyllians that were there that first time in Tyler on that cold, blustery night against Newton when the boys, my son included, fell short on Argyle's first attempt....and then at Jerryworld against Wimberley several years ago on our 2nd attempt.....well it's almost too difficult to put into words. We have lived, cheered, supported, and cried with these boys thru the years. To finally see Coach Rodgers and all the hugs, the tears....to share in the joy and the emotion of this special set of circumstances that many, many schools and parents of players never get to experience.....to finally culminate in a closure of sorts emotionally with this first State Championship in football for Argyle in its short but successful history. The monkey is off the back now.....for all of us who came before and for those upcoming. The bar was set high and has now been cleared for the Argyle football program. Some schools have never attained this level of success, and many never will. It's just a special, special set of emotions for all of us that have been fortunate enough to be part of it. And for me personally.....from inception with each consecutive year with all the boys thru the years, mine inclusive, this has been one of the most enjoyable journeys of my adult life and I'm so happy to have been able to share in it with all the others along the way. It's almost a feeling of closure for my son and I....that's the best way I can describe it.