PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Bramhas

BB BULLS
01-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Bellville fans I was talking to my son a few weeks back. they were working out in the field house, he said he was looking around at all the guys that will be starting next year. he said they are gonna be small for the most part next year unless we beef up over the summer. the whole offense will be new starters with just a couple returning. I know this means nothing but this 2015 class played real good when the played together in 8th grade again i know that means nothing. but i think we will be alright. what do guys think?
just trying find something to talk about. i also think that we will be very strong in baseball this year.

Manso/V8
01-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Bellville has had decent size the last couple of years.

The Brahmas may not have the size on the OL they have had, but kids grow in high school, many will be bigger, faster, stronger by the time August rolls around.

Every 8th grade team in Bellville plays well together, and just about every year the varsity team plays well.
The Brahmas are gonna be alright.

Baseball? You mean standaround?

BB BULLS
01-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Bellville has had decent size the last couple of years.

The Brahmas may not have the size on the OL they have had, but kids grow in high school, many will be bigger, faster, stronger by the time August rolls around.

Every 8th grade team in Bellville plays well together, and just about every year the varsity team plays well.
The Brahmas are gonna be alright.

Baseball? You mean standaround?

i take it your not a big baseball fan.

BB BULLS
01-08-2014, 02:38 PM
8th grade mean nothing. Kids develop based upon what is taught to them in the off season with drills, conditioning and strength. There is also the big factor of being mentally wanting to play football. Bellville from what I observed last year will take their lumps like they did a few years ago. The biggest factor being lack of an offense or a coordinator who knows how to call plays. If things stay status quo on the offensive side of the ball, Bellville will be in the basement for many years to come.

if you read my thread i said 8th grade means nothing. i think you will be surprised at how well this group plays together. the Brahmas will contend for the div next year no matter what div they are in.

YTBulldogs
01-08-2014, 03:00 PM
8th grade mean nothing. Kids develop based upon what is taught to them in the off season with drills, conditioning and strength. There is also the big factor of being mentally wanting to play football. Bellville from what I observed last year will take their lumps like they did a few years ago. The biggest factor being lack of an offense or a coordinator who knows how to call plays. If things stay status quo on the offensive side of the ball, Bellville will be in the basement for many years to come.

Just seems like yesterday, ya'll were on top the world after a coaches change. Hate to hear this.

BB BULLS
01-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Just seems like yesterday, ya'll were on top the world after a coaches change. Hate to hear this.

Rowe is a very good coach he does a great job with what he has. the offensive corddinator does need to do a better job. we just a problem at one key postion this year and they could not over come that problem on offense.

XMan
01-08-2014, 05:29 PM
What do the Brahmas have this year in baseball? They haven't been to the state tournament in 21 years, its about time they figure out how to get back there. The district should be really tough overall and getting past LG in the region is going to be tough. Im really hoping they can get back.

maestro
01-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Rowe is a very good coach he does a great job with what he has. the offensive corddinator does need to do a better job. we just a problem at one key postion this year and they could not over come that problem on offense.

Cannot imagine Bellville kids or fans will see the basement anytime soon. There are various degrees of the slot t. Give it some more time and trust the coaches and coordinators with adjust the scheme to fit the personnel.
I always had great respect for that senior class, but it's not like upcoming groups have not competed. Good luck wherever alignment takes you. This whole d 1 and d 2 is all very weird trying to figure it out.