PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel vs. Hidalgo

Kool Tarpon 21
10-01-2002, 10:59 PM
I have heard many things about this team and the way they like to throw. I know this team is WAY better than Rio Hondo. We know not to take this team like Rio Hondo. I wasn't able to play for the game against Rio Hondo, but I will play against the Pirates. I can't wait to play since I've been out for a week. I am 100% cocked, locked, and ready to rock. I'll see all you Tarpon fans at Hidalgo this Friday. See you all later.

sinton66
10-01-2002, 11:06 PM
Good luck to the Tarpons, and have a great game KoolTarpon21.

Kool Tarpon 21
10-02-2002, 06:03 AM
Thanks Sinton66. I really appreciate it. I am so looking forward to playing. I want to play so bad. I don't like being out. Now I have the chance to come back. :D

footballgal
10-03-2002, 01:24 PM
I am glad you are playing, cuz as you well know they have a good QB in Segura and there is going to be some heavy passing in the game. My best wishes to you and the rest of the Tarpons. See you there tomarrow! :)

<small>[ October 03, 2002, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-03-2002, 06:01 PM
Good luck tomorrow, Tarpons!

I'll be there in person next week for the game vs. Lyford.

Footballgal.....you gonna be there?

footballgal
10-03-2002, 09:42 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Good luck tomorrow, Tarpons!

I'll be there in person next week for the game vs. Lyford.

Footballgal.....you gonna be there?Yes, sir I plan to be there, I will be there sooner than most people from PI, since I live in La Feria. I should be there no later than 6:30.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-03-2002, 09:51 PM
Cool.....i'll be there with my friends, and they typically run late, but i'll try to get them there early enough to get us a good spot to start waving our big blue pTi flag.

Yo, Missle.......if you see the pTi flag waving after every big play....you know it's me.

BULLDOGFAN
10-04-2002, 05:53 AM
Hey TarponFan your not related to a big ugly guy named BooBoo, are ya?

Kool Tarpon 21
10-04-2002, 06:26 AM
Tarponfan, you're gonna take a P.I. flag to next week's game?...I'll be sure to look for it and see who you are. As you know, I'm #21. So see you next week. Now I have to get ready to go get the Pirates. I am so happy I'm finally playing. See you all Tarpon fans at Hidalgo.

nfcfan
10-05-2002, 01:30 AM
Another great win by the tarps!
I had my doubts about the qb throwing the ball in the beggining games, but not anymore. He gets improving every week i see the tarpons play.
What's the status on Tony? Who was running the qb plays in the preseason no 1 or 11, cuz i could sworn it was #1, but i see #11 going in the 3rd Qtr.

Kool Tarpon 21
10-05-2002, 01:29 PM
Tony is aight. It was #11 that was running the ball as QB in preseason, but yesterday they put #11. They both do it. I was happy we won against Hidalgo. I have to admit, they have a good team. They have a better team then Rio Hondo I can tell you that much. The score was 35-3. Our defense did a great job and I'm proud of it.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-05-2002, 09:09 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
Hey TarponFan your not related to a big ugly guy named BooBoo, are ya?A BIG guy, yes.....ugly, that's your opinion. Yes, that's my oldest brother Carl.

BTW.....#11 was the QB vs. Hidalgo? Orlando Ochoa, my cousin. :D