PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the day.....

Cam
01-07-2014, 10:15 PM
An old couple celebrates their 50th wedding anniversary in their home.

"Just think," the old man says, "we were sitting here at this same breakfast table, naked as jaybirds, 50 years ago."

"Well," the old lady snickers, "what do you say -- should we get naked?"

The two immediately strip to the buff and sit back down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady says slyly, "My breasts burn for you now as they did 50 years ago."

"I'm not surprised," replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!"

Ville-D
01-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Cam, I passed through Burnett today (at 8am and again at 6pm) and noticed that nice big YMCA y'all have. Was that you standing out side by the road with an overcoat on?

bobcat1
01-07-2014, 11:25 PM

"Just think," the old man says, "we were sitting here at this same breakfast table, naked as jaybirds, 50 years ago."

The two immediately strip to the buff and sit back down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady says slyly, "My breasts burn for you now as they did 50 years ago."

"I'm not surprised," replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!" That's funny right there even if Cam told it.

Cam, I passed through Burnett today (at 8am and again at 6pm) and noticed that nice big YMCA y'all have. Was that you standing out side by the road with an overcoat on?How did you knock him off? What gave it away?

panfan
01-08-2014, 08:51 AM

"I'm not surprised," replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!"

seem to be telling a lot of old folks jokes lately.. Feeling a bit aged???

Cam
01-08-2014, 11:10 AM
seem to be telling a lot of old folks jokes lately.. Feeling a bit aged???

YES!!!....and just to prove it:

A couple celebrates their 30th anniversary by re-walking their first walk together. They come to the fence against which they first made love.

The husband says, "Come on, for old time's sake." The wife agrees and they both undress.

Afterwards, the husband says, "You're even better than you were 30 years ago."

His wife replies, "That fence wasn't electrified 30 years ago!"

panfan, PURPLE still sucks!!...:taunt:

Cam
01-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Cam, I passed through Burnett today (at 8am and again at 6pm) and noticed that nice big YMCA y'all have. Was that you standing out side by the road with an overcoat on?

Yep....YMCA bought out what used to be the Galloway Rec Center...if you go there in the evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, you'll find panfan and Greendawg in the pool practicing their syncronized swimming together!!..........and no, wasn't me!.....I'm not allowed to take my overcoat anywhere outside the house....

Cam
01-08-2014, 12:41 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img849/6941/wl38.jpg

greendawg84
01-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Yep....YMCA bought out what used to be the Galloway Rec Center...if you go there in the evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, you'll find panfan and Greendawg in the pool practicing their syncronized swimming together!!..........and no, wasn't me!.....I'm not allowed to take my overcoat anywhere outside the house....

You guys know that aint true , that would cut into my beer drinking !!!! Anytime Fitness at 11 am works best for my life style !

Cam
01-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Fishing
A man phones home from the office and tells his wife, "Something has just come up. I need to go fishing with the boss for the weekend. We leave right away, so can you pack my clothes, my fishing equipment, and my blue silk pajamas? I'll be home in an hour to pick them up."

He hurries home, grabs everything and rushes off.

Sunday night, he returns. His wife asks, "Did you have a good trip?"

"Oh yes, great! I think I really impressed the boss. But you forgot to pack my blue silk pajamas."

"Oh, no I didn't. I put them in your tackle box!!!

Cam
01-09-2014, 01:15 PM
A man's wife asks him to go to the store to buy her cigarettes. He walks there only to find it closed. So, he goes into a nearby bar to use their vending machine.

At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her. They have a couple of beers and eventually end up in her apartment. After they've had some fun, he realizes it's 3 a.m. and says, "My wife's going to kill me. Do you have any talcum powder?"

The woman gives him some talcum powder, which he rubs on his hands and then goes home.

His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and screeches, "Where the hell have you been?!?!"

"Well, honey, it's like this. I went to the store like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the bar to use the vending machine. I saw this great looking chick there, we had a few drinks, one thing led to another, and I ended up in bed with her."

"Oh yeah? Let me see your hands!"

She sees his hands are covered with powder and says, "You liar! You went bowling again!".........;)

Cam
01-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Classic!.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/6855/8fld.jpg