PDA

View Full Version : Tech and ASU

95mustang
12-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Tech playing better than I expected. Guns Up!

Old Tiger
12-30-2013, 11:30 PM
27-6 with just over 10 left in second quarter.

waterboy
12-31-2013, 08:37 AM
TT 37
ASU 23

Final

Texas Tech just plain looked better than Arizona State. They were stronger, faster, and executed much better than ASU.

1st and goal
12-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Grrrrreat Job Tech! Kingsbury had them all coached up. Surprised a bunch of people.

The tight end Amaro (sp?) has declared for the draft. Former Lake Travis QB looked great.

Bullaholic
12-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Tech a little too fast for those big ol' ASU boys....Way to go Red Raiders...Don't mess with anybody in Texas...

slingshot
12-31-2013, 10:57 AM
Good game... and TT was a 22 point underdog.

regaleagle
12-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech fresh. qb Davis Webb from Prosper made the difference in this game. As long as he was starting and not injured this season, Tech was winning. He's got skills, but he's young and skinny. At least he's tall and will probably go on a program to fill out his frame. Pat Mahomes of Whitehouse gave a verbal to Tech I believe. Tech will have some very good teams upcoming. Looks like Baylor and Tech are making some big headway in the Big 12 against the Longhorns and Sooners in getting their share of quality recruits.

icu812
01-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Tech fresh. qb Davis Webb from Prosper made the difference in this game. As long as he was starting and not injured this season, Tech was winning. He's got skills, but he's young and skinny. At least he's tall and will probably go on a program to fill out his frame. Pat Mahomes of Whitehouse gave a verbal to Tech I believe. Tech will have some very good teams upcoming. Looks like Baylor and Tech are making some big headway in the Big 12 against the Longhorns and Sooners in getting their share of quality recruits.

I agree with your point, however, it wouldn't surprise me if Mahomes follows in his fathers footsteps and signs with a pro baseball team out of high school. Btw, his dad played for Lindale and was in our district when I was in HS. He could have played college baseball, football or basketball. He was a great athlete just like his son.

LH Panther Mom
01-02-2014, 07:00 PM
I was so very happy that we got the win. It will help get the remaining players pumped for next season.

Our coach is hotter than your coach. :)

ccmom
01-02-2014, 07:13 PM
I was so very happy that we got the win. It will help get the remaining players pumped for next season.

Our coach is hotter than your coach. :)

Hahaha!! :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Hahaha!! :clap: :clap:

I bought a mouse pad with his picture & the saying on it this weekend. :D I wanted a couple of the shirts, for me & a coworker (Tech grad), but they were out of our sizes. :(