Old Tiger
12-30-2013, 10:53 PM
omg! no wayz!

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Cept Johnny put on his Instagram that no decision has been made yet. Meh

1st and goal
12-31-2013, 10:01 AM
Rumors are flying all around. I'll believe it when I hear him announce it.
I've heard a rumor that he may want to play baseball for A&M. This from Kerrville folks.

caleb_mccaig
12-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Reportedly declaring for the draft....

Not surprised at all by Evans leaving, he has a family to get the payday for. I truly have no idea what Johnny will do. I feel like he would love to stay and try and win a title but at the same time I kind of feel like he's been exiled in College Station.

I have some friends who are at A&M and from what they've told me, everyone is kind of over him there.

1st and goal
12-31-2013, 10:56 AM
I have some friends who are at A&M and from what they've told me, everyone is kind of over him there.

I don't know any Aggies that would not welcome him back another year. Evans too.

caleb_mccaig
12-31-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't know any Aggies that would not welcome him back another year. Evans too.

Lol that's what I'm saying right?

I think it's more of the younger crowd that's seen how big of a douche he is in person and out on the town and see how he acts.

Personally, I love Johnny's attitude. He's good and he knows it.

db1980
01-01-2014, 07:04 PM
All you heard on here was he was a model citizen and anyone that disagreed was self righteous.

navscanmaster
01-01-2014, 08:21 PM
That is dishonest. Not a single person ever said he was a model citizen. People criticizing a 20 year old's every move was and is self righteous though. Bar hopping and oversleeping at that. Wake me up when he is being investigated for sexual assault, video taping a teammate having sex, getting arrested for pot, DWI, or anything else overlooked by the media for athletes not named Johnny Manziel.

Macarthur
01-01-2014, 09:50 PM
All you heard on here was he was a model citizen and I anyone that disagreed was self righteous.

nav is right. Don't be a drama queen.

Most of us just thought the scrutiny was overblown. Your current Heisman winner is quite possibly a rapist yet sportscenter could not go 2 segments without over analyzin every move Johnny made. It's the hypocrisy of the ncaa that bothers me most regarding all the JFF stuff. Them pulling the jersey sales off the ncaa website for example. And you have a guy like Jeremy Hill at lsu that should be in prison yet only sat one game because the coach left it up to the team to vote. What a joke.

db1980
01-01-2014, 10:50 PM
nav is right. Don't be a drama queen.

Most of us just thought the scrutiny was overblown. Your current Heisman winner is quite possibly a rapist yet sportscenter could not go 2 segments without over analyzin every move Johnny made. It's the hypocrisy of the ncaa that bothers me most regarding all the JFF stuff. Them pulling the jersey sales off the ncaa website for example. And you have a guy like Jeremy Hill at lsu that should be in prison yet only sat one game because the coach left it up to the team to vote. What a joke.

Don't be so sensitive.....I couldn't find the sarcasm button on my keyboard. Geez!

OldBison75
01-01-2014, 10:54 PM
The thing that amazes me is people saying the students hate him when he is out on the town. They have obviously never seen him out. According to my Aggie student, who sees him out fairly regularly, say he is friendly and has fun with everybody around him. He is not arrogant or superior, on the contrary, he talks to everybody and is fun to be around. I would say that Johnny declaring is 50-50 right now. Evans is more likely to declare because of his need to take care of his daughter, but we will see.

Old Tiger
01-01-2014, 10:55 PM
The thing that amazes me is people saying the students hate him when he is out on the town. They have obviously never seen him out. According to my Aggie student, who sees him out fairly regularly, say he is friendly and has fun with everybody around him. He is not arrogant or superior, on the contrary, he talks to everybody and is fun to be around. I would say that Johnny declaring is 50-50 right now. Evans is more likely to declare because of his need to take care of his daughter, but we will see.

I'd party with Manziel!

navscanmaster
01-02-2014, 12:33 AM
I'd party with Manziel!
You've always been a jock sniffer, so that is not really all that surprising.

Tejastrue
01-02-2014, 12:40 AM
wow..:1popcorn:

Old Tiger
01-02-2014, 01:20 AM
You've always been a jock sniffer, so that is not really all that surprising.

I have? That is very interesting to find out.

Saggy Aggie
01-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Evans is official