PDA

View Full Version : When football season ends

regaleagle
12-29-2013, 05:46 PM
What do you do? No more Friday nites and Saturdays or Sundays committed to your favorite teams. Dribble dribble, squeak squeak is not on my list, thank you very much, haha. I will watch it from time to time, and March Madness....but that's about it. There's golf(in San Antonio, anyways), bowling, fishing, weekend excursions, the gym to get into better condition, and what else??? Let's hear what you do in the "off season".

Aggie98
12-29-2013, 07:16 PM
My oldest son started at linebacker for Kilgore this year as a sophomore. The morning after the SC game he wanted me to take him to the batting cages to work on his hitting. That boy loves football, but he lives and breaths baseball. So that's what we'll be doing for the next 7 months.... high school ball followed by summer travel ball. Unfortunately, his travel ball team is comprised mainly of Carthage kids.... so we'll have to deal with that (jk, they're good people). Then we roll right back into 2-a-days and start it all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bobcat1
12-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Fish

Roughneck93
12-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Watch a little hoops until baseball/softball starts.

full circle
12-29-2013, 08:12 PM
track,fish

Bug Truck
12-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Thump Thump

regaleagle
12-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Thump Thump

I guess that could be considered a sport, LOL.

Cam
12-29-2013, 10:19 PM
follow my middle schooler and his basketball team.....then it's off to track.....then baseball.....although my lefty already had me throwin' the ball with him yesterday!!.....boy wears me out!....

D'Highlander
12-30-2013, 08:43 AM
bowl games... root for manning... horns new coach... pitchers and catchers report in 49 days...

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2013, 11:16 AM
write for our magazine..research for next season..plan off-season shows..get ready for live UIL realignment show.

GrTigers6
12-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Get ready to umpire baseball. State meeting this weekend!!

YTBulldogs
12-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Get ready to umpire baseball. State meeting this weekend!!

Have a great season GrTigers. I got the girls on the diamond. Had to give baseball up. Too hard on the back, and I got tired of watching the softball crew depart from their assignments as our baseball game was just going into the 3rd inning.

GrTigers6
12-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Have a great season GrTigers. I got the girls on the diamond. Had to give baseball up. Too hard on the back, and I got tired of watching the softball crew depart from their assignments as our baseball game was just going into the 3rd inning.

LOL but baseball moms are easier on you than Softball moms. Because most of them have played and somewhat know the rules!:D
Baseball moms just get mad if you call their baby out! lol

YTBulldogs
12-30-2013, 12:29 PM
LOL but baseball moms are easier on you than Softball moms. Because most of them have played and somewhat know the rules!:D
Baseball moms just get mad if you call their baby out! lol

Worse part I've found in softball. Guy's becoming coaches. Was great when I first started calling softball. Nice, quick and quite. Now, just as many men coaching the girls and they brought that baseball attitude with them.