PDA

View Full Version : Sumlin relieves OC McKinney replaces with Spavital

1st and goal
12-29-2013, 11:45 AM
http://www.aggiesports.com/football/article_2dc12ed4-80ad-595c-a1a4-0e7f59f2f765.html

I am sooooo glad to see this. Even though I haven't researched Spavital, too many times me and others were looking dumbfounded at each other wondering why some offensive plays were called.

Might not be the best time to have done it, but time will tell.

Rabid Cougar
12-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Does nothing for the defense.

1st and goal
12-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Helps the offense score like it did last year. You have premier running backs sitting idle with Mckinney. On 3rd and 1.

1st and goal
12-29-2013, 03:21 PM
During our key losses this year, the D got some stops and the O went stagnant. Cost us those games.

buff4ever
12-31-2013, 11:14 AM
I think sumlin knows what he is doing.

Old Tiger
12-31-2013, 11:27 AM
I think sumlin knows what he is doing.

does he? I think he's riding the Johnny Football wave and next year when Johnny/Mike go pro we will see if Sumlin knows what he's doing.

buff4ever
12-31-2013, 11:34 AM
does he? I think he's riding the Johnny Football wave and next year when Johnny/Mike go pro we will see if Sumlin knows what he's doing.

I would expect you to be just that wishful. Look at sumlin's entire career, I think he will be fine. he has linemen, and running backs, and some receivers. He know how to use them, improve the defense like he is working on, and he will be fine.

Old Tiger
12-31-2013, 11:36 AM
I would expect you to be just that wishful. Look at sumlin's entire career, I think he will be fine. he has linemen, and running backs, and some receivers. He know how to use them, improve the defense like he is working on, and he will be fine.
Rode the wave of what Briles built at Houston, currently riding the wave of catching lightening in a bottle with Manziel. Eventually that wave will have to come to a stop.

1st and goal
12-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Rode the wave of what Briles built at Houston, currently riding the wave of catching lightening in a bottle with Manziel. Eventually that wave will have to come to a stop.

OT just trolling.

Sumlin will have more than a few years to put it together. He has a decent recruiting record so far.