PDA

View Full Version : Glen Rose beatin Evermen

GRbaseball_playerWW
11-05-2003, 09:05 AM
After the upset Glen Rose put on Kennedale they got them dogs over in Evermen scared.Glen Rose will give Everman a spanking.

everman_guy
11-05-2003, 01:48 PM
LOL...that is pretty funny. We will see Friday night. I will just warn you guys, this is different group than Kennedale. We play football completely different. If you cause match up problems for us than you are something to be reckoned with.

HURDA72
11-05-2003, 02:16 PM
I agree with EVERMAN guy kennedale doesnt hit as hard.
they also arent as physical as EVERMAN. you must be retarded if you think gr is going to spank EVERMAN . EVERMANS defensive linemen have mad skill and who ever goes up against Brian Jones
#66 oooooooooooH So SOrry i feel bad for you.
I my self have played both teams since my sophmore year and nobody has ever gave me trouble
on the o-line only everman. gr offensive linemen
arent quick neither are their dl .I played both ol and dl i was #72 and i have tip my had off
to EVERMAN cause they play with heart also to Brian Jones congrats for going to Texas Tech next year.
any ways i pick EVERMAN their going to put it down and represent their town to tha fullest.
EVERMAN 40+ gr 7
that is my say CUZ!!!!!

everman_guy
11-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Everman seems to get more physical as the year goes on....have really picked the hitting since the Kennedale game.

rholl
11-05-2003, 02:48 PM
So EG....compare Everman from last yr to this yr as far as what point the team is at entering the last week of regular season.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-05-2003, 02:49 PM
what ever happend to that kid from everman who was hurt last year?

CatsDen
11-05-2003, 02:54 PM
The more Wayne T White talks, the more I want to see Everman stomp on Glen Rose. I have talked with some of the Glen Rose players and fans and I believe that the majority of them are good people. They came out to Kennedale and played with fire, but also with class. They have a good team that was under-rated coming into Kennedale. I still don't think Everman will blow them away...but Glen Rose had better not linger on the high of beating Kennedale.

Mad Dawg 20/20
11-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey Wayne T.
Have you ever heard the saying "Beware of a silent dog, because those are the ones with the biggest bites"
Our dogs don't bark(trash talk) but we bite.

everman_guy
11-05-2003, 04:53 PM
rholl...This years season has been eeriely similar to last year in every way. Sluggish start, major adjustments, start blowing everybody out. We will find out a lot this week. We are defintely talented, not as many big names as last year. However, still playing well right now. Even stranger we could end up playing the same 5 teams in the playoffs too...lol.

EvermanStudent04
11-05-2003, 05:59 PM
wayne t white do you play football, don't let your mouth write a check that your behind can't cash!!!

mc_roach
11-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Please do not listen to some of the talk coming from this guy. He is a friend of mine but we do not want any trash talkin..i know i have in the past but i just want this to be a clean game and want to see my tigers get the Victory. I know it is a hard game and we are not going in cocky cause we know how good the Bulldogs are, but don't think we are just going to lay down. Go GRHS.

"what fat lady'-mc Roach

Everman01Grad.
11-06-2003, 02:17 AM
Dont u just got to love this websight. People just get on here to support there home town. I think thats cool....But check this out Glen Rose for the last time...We're not kennedale. And this is one week from playoffs. We're not the same team they faced in the season. This is like Do or die week to us. I hope u guys bring it...All this talk on here isnt' going to effect the outcome or help ur team win!!!