PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Cam!!

toddg
12-24-2013, 03:15 PM
may purple and gold reign today and bring you happiness!!:cool:

defense51
12-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Happy birthday Mr. Cam!:wave:

Phil C
12-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday!

panfan
12-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Happy B-day you ol sumbeach.

bobcat1
12-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Happy birthday Cam. You are nearly my hero.

SHSBulldog00
12-25-2013, 12:24 AM
A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one's age and one's attitude towards life. Another year has passed and we look back on failures and successes. We think about our goals for the future and reflect on the past year. These are all thoughts that may come up on a birthday, but the main thing is to use a birthday as an opportunity to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends and family.

Happy Birthday Cam!!

Cam
12-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks fellas! It was a wonderful birthday even though 4 out of 5 family members came down with the flu! And I was one! It's bad!......But it didn't stop us from celebratin'!...We hacked on each other while eatin' birthday cake!.....:doh:

Cam
12-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Happy birthday Cam. You are nearly my hero.

I'll keep workin' hard till I am!....:D.........Hey bobcat!, did I ever tell ya I grew up with a real bobcat?.....Yep, poppa brought a baby home from the woods, I raised him. that was one big kitty kitty!....and I only played with it when it wanted to!!.....If you tried to play when he didn't feel like it, you'd pay!!......Anyway, he eventually left us....my guess is he found a girl friend and moved to Celina!!!......

bobcat1
12-27-2013, 10:56 PM
I'll keep workin' hard till I am!....:D.........Hey bobcat!, did I ever tell ya I grew up with a real bobcat?.....Yep, poppa brought a baby home from the woods, I raised him. that was one big kitty kitty!....and I only played with it when it wanted to!!.....If you tried to play when he didn't feel like it, you'd pay!!......Anyway, he eventually left us....my guess is he found a girl friend and moved to Celina!!!......
My brother and I found a litter of 6 one day and brought them home. My Dad was not pleased. Something about chicken killin' machines weren't being raised at his house. He put them in a tow sack with rocks in it and sank them in the tank. Later on I got a 1/2 bobcat 1/2 manx cat and it was fun until a bird landed on the bird feeder outside the living room window and he shredded Mother's curtains. I saw it leaving with Dad in the pickup but he never brought it home. Needless to say we never had anything but barn cats after that.