PDA

View Full Version : Time to show Jerry Jones who the boss is!

orange machine
12-22-2013, 03:01 PM
People need to stop going to the games and paying to watch this Crap!!!

orange machine
12-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Screw Jerry Jones, screw Jason Garrett, screw Bill Callahan, freaking ridiculous!!!

Bullaholic
12-22-2013, 03:11 PM
I've previously said that as long as the Dallas Cowboys are the 2nd most valuable sports franchise in the world, Cowboy branded sports merchadise is the No. 1 logo, and AT&T Stadium is the no. 1 sports venue in the world, Jerry considers the Cowboys performance on the field as just adding economic icing to his cake.

orange machine
12-22-2013, 03:13 PM
I've previously said that as long as the Dallas Cowboys are the 2nd most valuable sports franchise in the world, Cowboy branded sports merchadise is the No. 1 logo, and AT&T Stadium is the no. 1 sports venue in the world, Jerry considers the Cowboys performance on the field as just adding economic icing to his cake.

Well until he changes something I'm not buying crap from him. I know I sound like a baby but I don't know what else to do lol.

BwdLion73
12-22-2013, 03:16 PM
You could do what I'm doing. Fixed me a pre holiday adult beverage and popcorn. I figure by the 2 minute warning it won't hurt near as much.

orange machine
12-22-2013, 03:17 PM
You could do what I'm doing. Fixed me a pre holiday adult beverage and popcorn. I figure by the 2 minute warning it won't hurt near as much.

Lol yea I guess.

Rabid Cougar
12-22-2013, 04:33 PM

I had a great time at the State Championship Marathon and unfortunately added my coin to his treasury.

Additup
12-22-2013, 09:09 PM
As performance on field gets worse and worse, beer sales increase.
What's going on is kinda like shorting a stock - Jerry's own personal hedge fund.

orange machine
12-22-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm not upset with Monte Kiffin or the defense. The D has been obliterated with injuries so I think Kiffin should be given another chance.

Jason Garrett and Bill Callahan need to go they are atrocious. Bring in Gruden let him start winning and maybe he can have some leverage over Jerry!

bobcat1
12-22-2013, 10:50 PM
I'd rather have Lovie Smith and Norm Turner as OC

Old Tiger
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM
I blame the Mexicans and poor people.
People need to stop going to the games and paying to watch this Crap!!!

1st and goal
12-23-2013, 09:52 AM
I blame the Mexicans and poor people.

I blame Lite beer.

marler1972
12-23-2013, 10:09 AM
Well until he changes something I'm not buying crap from him. I know I sound like a baby but I don't know what else to do lol.

So lets say the State Championship Games are there next year and Celina makes it, this means you will not be going?

Deuce
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Trying to figure how much someone would have to pay me to go watch a Cowboy game! Been a fan all of my life, but Jerry has managed to lose my interest. I don't believe that I have watched 1 full game even on TV. Would much rather go watch a few Ranger game in prime seats than pay to see this nonsense!

Farmersfan
12-23-2013, 11:10 AM
Everybody needs to find a coping mechanism like I did! Find one individual that is going to take the full measure of your distain every week regardless of how well or terrible he plays. so with that being said: I'm damn tired of watching career backup QBs outshine our 19 million a year franchise QB every single week....................... :cool:

hookandladder
12-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Everybody needs to find a coping mechanism like I did! Find one individual that is going to take the full measure of your distain every week regardless of how well or terrible he plays. so with that being said: I'm damn tired of watching career backup QBs outshine our 19 million a year franchise QB every single week....................... :cool:

Amen, what a joke.