PDA

View Full Version : Dribble Dribble....squeak, squeak.

regaleagle
12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Not one of my favorite sounds, esp. after a long exciting football season. Wondering what district in 3A has the best teams.....the most with a high rating. The problem with basketball is the upsets can happen so easy. I guess that's why a perfect record and a perfect season is so rare. Hardly ever do you see a team in basketball go undefeated for the whole year. It does happen occasionally, but not much. The problem with the lower classifications is the best teams play teams in a higher classification for better competition. If you're already 5A, then I guess a really good team could go undefeated a little easier.

orange machine
12-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Not one of my favorite sounds, esp. after a long exciting football season. Wondering what district in 3A has the best teams.....the most with a high rating. The problem with basketball is the upsets can happen so easy. I guess that's why a perfect record and a perfect season is so rare. Hardly ever do you see a team in basketball go undefeated for the whole year. It does happen occasionally, but not much. The problem with the lower classifications is the best teams play teams in a higher classification for better competition. If you're already 5A, then I guess a really good team could go undefeated a little easier.

No offense but who cares basketball sucks lol.

Rabid Cougar
12-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Horrible Horrible noises.

slingshot
12-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Wylie is very solid this year...

Matthew328
12-22-2013, 05:01 PM
The Dallas ISD district is probably the best hoops district..its def. the only one with two defending state champs in it