PDA

View Full Version : 3a homers

jason
12-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I have become one and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.
Are there meetings or something I can attend to deal with this?

regaleagle
12-21-2013, 01:52 PM

Yeah....right here on the Downlow with the rest of us, LOL. We can all cry together, haha.

OldBison75
12-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, attend your local booster club meeting where you will be surrounded with like minds. Then come on here for therapy.

SouthTexas Lobo
12-21-2013, 09:24 PM

Great post Jason, i've been on 3a downlow for two years just reading, and enjoying the posts. i don't post very often as you can tell by number of posts. I think that having all the homers on here like Carthage, and few others need to enjoy this paticular thread. LOL

buckeyebob
12-23-2013, 05:55 PM
I am & make no apoligy for it...Buckeyes are rabid, hated by most, loved by us, & will start the quest shortly.

bearbear78
12-24-2013, 05:17 PM
I am & make no apoligy for it...Buckeyes are rabid, hated by most, loved by us, & will start the quest shortly.hated ?? Ugly word , bob.....I don't think anyone on here hates a group of student athletes, at all...you just consider it hate if someone doesn't pick em to win or agree with you on your views

buckeyebob
12-26-2013, 09:25 AM
hated ?? Ugly word , bob.....I don't think anyone on here hates a group of student athletes, at all...you just consider it hate if someone doesn't pick em to win or agree with you on your views

Call a spade a spade...evryone likes to hate Brownwood.

bearbear78
12-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Call a spade a spade...evryone likes to hate Brownwood.
Nah..