PDA

View Full Version : Argyle/Fairfield

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Argyle is catching all the breaks but Fairfield is dominating the stat columns.

Argyle the beneficiary of 2 turnovers, a fake punt and a punt return TD. I can't believe Fairfield is still in it. If anyone else had given argyle that much help, they'd be down 35.

Sadler is a beast. This is my first time seeing him play

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Fairfield was the better team IMO.

Argyle just got it done tonight. Congrats

hollywood
12-20-2013, 08:16 PM
You know what they say about stats Sag!

The better team won, period!

PEdropout
12-20-2013, 08:34 PM
I saw nothing but heart from Fairfield tonight! This game had me screaming at my TV the ENTIRE time! Came down to the wire just like a state championship game should!
Argyle's key to victory seemed to come on the quick strikes early, and Fairfield took over from there. I think that Ross just ran outta steam there in the 4th, and they put him back in too early. With the momentum they had, and the ability to make BIG plays against Argyle, I think it would've been a different outcome had they kicked a fieldgoal and let Ross rest.

Eagles relied heavily on Sadler to get it done in this game! More so than I've seen all season. Every other offensive playmaker was virtually a non-factor.
This game didn't disappoint at all! Congratulations to my Argyle Eagles, been watching you boys play for years now and cant express how proud I am.
To Fairfield, next year you boys will be dangerous! I'm hoping for another Argyle/Fairfield meeting, as these two teams and communities honor the game of football.

OldBison75
12-20-2013, 09:10 PM
I saw nothing but heart from Fairfield tonight! This game had me screaming at my TV the ENTIRE time! Came down to the wire just like a state championship game should!
Argyle's key to victory seemed to come on the quick strikes early, and Fairfield took over from there. I think that Ross just ran outta steam there in the 4th, and they put him back in too early. With the momentum they had, and the ability to make BIG plays against Argyle, I think it would've been a different outcome had they kicked a fieldgoal and let Ross rest.

Eagles relied heavily on Sadler to get it done in this game! More so than I've seen all season. Every other offensive playmaker was virtually a non-factor.
This game didn't disappoint at all! Congratulations to my Argyle Eagles, been watching you boys play for years now and cant express how proud I am.
To Fairfield, next year you boys will be dangerous! I'm hoping for another Argyle/Fairfield meeting, as these two teams and communities honor the game of football.

Very classy post and nothing but the truth.

buckeyebob
12-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Great job from both...Argyle, I hope we start seeing each other in preseason...Fairfield, I hope we start seeing each other in postseason...enjoyable game.

FB-fanatic
12-20-2013, 11:19 PM
This was a great game n person!