PDA

View Full Version : Dallas @ Washington

Cam
12-19-2013, 10:32 AM
anybody else getting the feeling the Redskins will win this one??......And Cousins will throw for 300+ yards?.......:doh:......and what the heck has happened to Brandon Carr?....Is it the fat contract syndrome?.......

Bullaholic
12-19-2013, 10:36 AM
anybody else getting the feeling the Redskins will win this one??......And Cousins will throw for 300+ yards?.......:doh:......and what the heck has happened to Brandon Carr?....Is it the fat contract syndrome?.......

This will be a 3-legged blind and drunk cat fight with a winner by default...

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2013, 10:39 AM
With how it has been the last few years Dallas will win this setting up a win or go home with Philly

full circle
12-19-2013, 10:41 AM
I would like to know how Dallas held Green Bay to 3 first half points and the defense looked ok, to not being able to come close to getting a stop in the second half. Is it a confidence thing? And I know many are going to say they suck period and it is the worst defense in history, know all that, but why so different in the same game? As to your question Cam, have to think Cousins will have a big game, Carr hasn't been good since Detroit, the league is strange though, win this one and we are once again playing for the division title in the last game of the year AT HOME. who knows?

Bullaholic
12-19-2013, 10:42 AM
With how it has been the last few years Dallas will win this setting up a win or go home with Philly

Yep--and we know the Cowboys always win the big games....

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Yep--and we know the Cowboys always win the big games....

They always win the big game to set up the bugger game and then.....

Bullaholic
12-19-2013, 10:52 AM
They always win the big game to set up the bugger game and then.....

What kind of game is that TxB? Ain't that one of G2's favs???? :D

cougartino
12-19-2013, 10:53 AM
I'd love to see a Cowboys' win, but I won't be shocked by a loss.

GrTigers6
12-19-2013, 11:19 AM
I'd love to see a Cowboys' win, but I won't be shocked by a loss.

What will happen is that both Dallas and Philly will lose and still set up a finale lol

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2013, 11:58 AM
What will happen is that both Dallas and Philly will lose and still set up a finale lol

yea I can see that for sure

and SHADDUP Bull LOL

Macarthur
12-19-2013, 12:09 PM
I would like to know how Dallas held Green Bay to 3 first half points and the defense looked ok, to not being able to come close to getting a stop in the second half. Is it a confidence thing? And I know many are going to say they suck period and it is the worst defense in history, know all that, but why so different in the same game? As to your question Cam, have to think Cousins will have a big game, Carr hasn't been good since Detroit, the league is strange though, win this one and we are once again playing for the division title in the last game of the year AT HOME. who knows?

I think if you go back and watch, I don't think dallas stopped gb so much in the first half as gb stopped themselves. Flynn missed several easy throws and his receivers dropped a couple of passes.

Rabid Cougar
12-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Does anybody care anymore? I cannot even get motivated to desecrate my co-workers Native American/BobIII shrine. Diron Talbert and Roger Staubach are ashamed of what has become of this "game".

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Does anybody care anymore? I cannot even get motivated to desecrate my co-workers Native American/BobIII shrine. Diron Talbert and Roger Staubach are ashamed of what has become of this "game".

Last year's game decided a play off spot..not sure how it can get more important than that