PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going skiing over christmas, if so where?

panfan
12-19-2013, 09:13 AM
We are heading to Wolf Creek. Won't say when cause Cam and G-dawg might come over and take all my Christmas lights down and verbally abuse my dogs.

greendawg84
12-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Hell to the no , this fat man aint going to pay money to go freeze my arse off ! I am more of a beach kind of fella .:cool:

panfan
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Hell to the no , this fat man aint going to pay money to go freeze my arse off ! I am more of a beach kind of fella .:cool:

Ya know - with all that extra momentum going down hill, you could set a new land speed record!!! I come close to it every year when we go, that is until the impending wipeout.

hookandladder
12-19-2013, 09:27 AM
A friend of mine just purchased a house at SilverThone , leaving on the 26th and coming back Jan.6th. There are 5 resorts within 30 minutes of the house, got me a sweet deal on a season pass to Copper Mountain. Breakenridge, KeyStone, Copper and possibly Vail will be on the Ski list this trip, going to try and make 2 or 3 trips a year from now on. The house rental price is right, Free.

Sweetwater Red
12-19-2013, 09:29 AM
I am more of a beach kind of fella .:cool:

:thumbsup::cool:

Cam
12-19-2013, 10:09 AM
We are heading to Wolf Creek. Won't say when cause Cam and G-dawg might come over and take all my Christmas lights down and verbally abuse my dogs.

Where's Wolf CreeK?.....I ain't goin' but my coworker is....heading to Santa Fe, NM........and good thing you ain't sayin'.....cause we would go over and take those hideous purple lights down and replace them with pretty green and white ones!.....just imagine, green one, white one, green one, white one.........we're dog lovers....so at least you're safe on that one!......:taunt:

panfan
12-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Where's Wolf CreeK?.....I ain't goin' but my coworker is....heading to Santa Fe, NM........and good thing you ain't sayin'.....cause we would go over and take those hideous purple lights down and replace them with pretty green and white ones!.....just imagine, green one, white one, green one, white one.........we're dog lovers....so at least you're safe on that one!......:taunt:

southern CO west of Durango, North of Pagosa Springs, South of SouthFork. Always have great snow. We go ski, have a few hot toddies, soak in the hot springs.

Cam
12-19-2013, 11:11 AM
southern CO west of Durango, North of Pagosa Springs, South of SouthFork. Always have great snow. We go ski, have a few hot toddies, soak in the hot springs.

Oh wow..didn't know...a co-worker just moved to Pagosa....she still works for us...just from home....Nice gig I'd say......Love Durango! Only been there twice......Have fun panfan!.....Don't forget your Barney the Dinosaur stuffed animal!.........

Aguilafanatico
12-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Love Wolf Creek. Tonnnnnns of snow.

outlaw
12-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Leaving the 26th

panfan
12-20-2013, 09:44 AM

We checked all over and right now WC has some of the best snow in Co. If ya see a big guy criusen down the hill with icles in the mustache, its probably me!

Farmersfan
12-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Have fan! I miss that part of the world so much. I lived in Colorado Springs for 4 years and Flagstaff AZ. for 3 years and skied pretty much every weekend in the winter. Moving away from there is probably the reason I put on 50 extra pounds and got old...................:p

1st and goal
12-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Water skiing down on Colete Lake below Victoria. Go into the cove where the warm water comes out from the power plant. A shorty wetsuit if the temps are cool.

Farmersfan
12-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Water skiing down on Colete Lake below Victoria. Go into the cove where the warm water comes out from the power plant. A shorty wetsuit if the temps are cool.

I'd love to bring my Jet Skis down south! Getting the itch to ride...