PDA

View Full Version : Top dressing for baseball infield

cards4me
12-18-2013, 09:48 PM
What type of top dressing are you using for your infield ? Where are you getting it and how much do you pay for it ? Thanks for any help you can give me.

coach
12-18-2013, 09:56 PM
What type of top dressing are you using for your infield ? Where are you getting it and how much do you pay for it ? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hidden Valley Ranch. Wal Mart

Its football season.

poisoned10
12-18-2013, 10:01 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/19/6aru2age.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

panfan
12-19-2013, 08:48 AM

Diamond Pro is what we used on our community fields - and is what most use at the larger tournament parks. Helps soak up the moisture when it rains, keep the clay from becoming rock hard and easier to turn over the top few inches! Get on the inter web and google Diamond pro to look for a distributor in your area.

hookandladder
12-19-2013, 08:51 AM

Check out web site Texashighschoolbaseball.com , there are many knowledgeable baseball coaches on that site. They will be more then willing to help you out , personally we have always used Diamond Pro for infeild use. Good Luck.

GrTigers6
12-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Diamond pro is what we used here before we got turf. It is the best top dressing or infield material or conditioner. Whatever you need they have it and it is much better than the cheaper stuff. Its worth the money trust me. I have been Grounds maintenance Supervisor the past 5 1/2 years and have tried them all.

panfan
12-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Diamond pro is what we used here before we got turf. It is the best top dressing or infield material or conditioner. Whatever you need they have it and it is much better than the cheaper stuff. Its worth the money trust me. I have been Grounds maintenance Supervisor the past 5 1/2 years and have tried them all.

Damn, you mean I could have been gettin paid to do that stuff for all those years I was doing it for our community league. :bigcry:

GrTigers6
12-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Damn, you mean I could have been gettin paid to do that stuff for all those years I was doing it for our community league. :bigcry:Yep used to be a good paying job but with cutbacks the raises have fallen short of the inflation:dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
12-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Check out web site Texashighschoolbaseball.com , there are many knowledgeable baseball coaches on that site.

Agreed but for what it's worth it's actually txhighschoolbaseball. Here is the link http://txhighschoolbaseball.com/

Rabid Cougar
12-19-2013, 09:57 AM

Totally agree.

XMan
12-20-2013, 06:53 AM
Check with Pancho Villa to see what he uses. He is the A #1 dirt waterer.

ccmom
12-20-2013, 07:14 AM
We just had 15 tons of Diamond Pro delivered two days ago to our little league fields from a company in Lewisville.