PDA

View Full Version : 3ADownlow future

LH Panther Mom
12-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Many of you have asked, and I'm sure that most of you have wondered, what would happen with realignment and the majority of the current 3A teams become 4A. Well, in honor of State Championship weekend, I am pleased to finally be able to share this with you all.

Drum roll, please... :)

Texas Downlow (www.TexasDownlow.com) will be the new name. More information will be coming shortly, but just know that when the official change over to the new url takes place, all traffic going to 3adownlow will be redirected.

Stay tuned! We will have a logo contest coming soon. :)

defense51
12-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Many of you have asked, and I'm sure that most of you have wondered, what would happen with realignment and the majority of the current 3A teams become 4A. Well, in honor of State Championship weekend, I am pleased to finally be able to share this with you all.

Drum roll, please... :)

Texas Downlow (www.TexasDownlow.com) will be the new name. More information will be coming shortly, but just know that when the official change over to the new url takes place, all traffic going to 3adownlow will be redirected.

Stay tuned! We will have a logo contest coming soon. :) :clap:

Tejastrue
12-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Thank god it is not *********.com. I 'm so tired of the Stephenville connection. :wave: