PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas / happy holidays everyone!

Cam
12-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a blessed holiday season!.....My last day of work is tomorrow!..Yay!!!....then I'm off to my doctor Friday to have a very minor excision somewhere on my body.....and no Greendawg, they ain't cuttin' my nuts off!!...Anyways, won't be back in the office until Jan. 2. So, ya'll have a happy new year as well!!!.......

Anyways, the holiday season always gets me in the limerick mood, so I'll leave ya'll with this one:

Another year has come and gone a time to ponder and reflect,
I've gotten older and slightly bolder and finally went high tech.
Traded flip phone for an I-phone and even tried Extenze,
Was warned the pill just don't work heard it from some friends,
But I tried one anyway and must admit had absolutely no effect!....:doh:..

.....but the I phone is awesome!!

....HO HO HO!....bring it on you big fat bastard in the red suit!!.......and you best stop callin' everyone a HO!.....here in Texas we don't take too kindly to that!!....:crazy1:

panfan
12-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a blessed holiday season!.....My last day of work is tomorrow!..Yay!!!....then I'm off to my doctor Friday to have a very minor excision somewhere on my body.....and no Greendawg, they ain't cuttin' my nuts off!!...Anyways, won't be back in the office until Jan. 2. So, ya'll have a happy new year as well!!!.......

Anyways, the holiday season always gets me in the limerick mood, so I'll leave ya'll with this one:

Another year has come and gone a time to ponder and reflect,
I've gotten older and slightly bolder and finally went high tech.
Traded flip phone for an I-phone and even tried Extenze,
Was warned the pill just don't work heard it from some friends,
But I tried one anyway and must admit had absolutely no effect!....:doh:..

.....but the I phone is awesome!!

....HO HO HO!....bring it on you big fat bastard in the red suit!!.......and you best stop callin' everyone a HO!.....here in Texas we don't take too kindly to that!!....:crazy1:

:2thumbsup and since I'm not politically correct - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

greendawg84
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
:2thumbsup and since I'm not politically correct - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Same here , Merry Christmas !

defense51
12-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Merry Christmas!

44INAROW
12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone.. I am one happy mother/grandmother - I will have my Florida son/daughter in law/new grandson here until Christmas Day - they will go to her parents in Falls City and then back to Cuero for a day or two before they head back to Florida on the 31st... My other two sons and families live in Cuero, as does my momma.. brother and his family will be here from Seguin.. so I am blessed to have my little family all together for a few days anyway

1st and goal
12-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Yes, Happy Jesus' Birthday y'all!

bobcat1
12-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!