PDA

View Full Version : True heroes

Boisebronco14
12-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Words can not describe these incredible young men in Fairfield. The things they have done this season are beyond amazing. Thanks to these amazing players and coaches they have given me a lot to be thankful for. At the beginning of this season I didn't think it would be possible to watch them play after the loss of my baby brother, but the love they have showed my family and the devotion they have shown throughout this season has given me a renowned hope. I can't wait to see our boys take home the championship this weekend. Keep it simple men and let's bring down the house Friday!!!

coach
12-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Words can not describe these incredible young men in Fairfield. The things they have done this season are beyond amazing. Thanks to these amazing players and coaches they have given me a lot to be thankful for. At the beginning of this season I didn't think it would be possible to watch them play after the loss of my baby brother, but the love they have showed my family and the devotion they have shown throughout this season has given me a renowned hope. I can't wait to see our boys take home the championship this weekend. Keep it simple men and let's bring down the house Friday!!!

Not many know the story on here. I truly believe the loss of your brother has inspired this team. I don't know you personally but I have met your dad once. I think about your family quite often. The eagles will leave it all on the field Friday afternoon. I know they will KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Go Eagles