PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline State Championship Show

Gsquared
12-17-2013, 07:40 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-to-Sideline/173097212777541?ref=hl

Twitter: @GrantandTerry

Grahamerica
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM
You guys do not know **** about Graham football by saying Graham only has one offensive weapon.

D'Highlander
12-17-2013, 10:46 AM
You guys do not know **** about Graham football by saying Graham only has one offensive weapon.

Shots fired... :1popcorn:

Gsquared
12-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Shots fired... :1popcorn:

Over the bow!

Snotbubbles
12-17-2013, 10:53 AM

Arygle vs. Fairfield. Maybe they do know about Graham?

YTBulldogs
12-17-2013, 10:58 AM

:1popcorn:

Grahamerica
12-17-2013, 11:05 AM

Argyle is a great team and deserve to be where their at. Fairfield is a great team and deserve to be where their at. Graham is a very good team and it was a team effort to get as far as they did, it was not one individual.

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2013, 11:16 AM
We are just pissing off everyone today LOL

Snotbubbles
12-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Argyle is a great team and deserve to be where their at. Fairfield is a great team and deserve to be where their at. Graham is a very good team and it was a team effort to get as far as they did, it was not one individual.

I think that was their point. Good team, just not enough individual weapons to compete with the elite.

#1 TEXAN
12-17-2013, 11:27 AM

I guess everyone missed Graham had a top WR and a top RB in 3a.

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2013, 12:39 PM
I think that was their point. Good team, just not enough individual weapons to compete with the elite.

That is what G was saying..not sure how that is a bad thing

pirate4state
12-17-2013, 12:43 PM

haha does that mean i shouldn't listen? ;)

Deuce
12-17-2013, 12:52 PM
I guess everyone missed Graham had a top WR and a top RB in 3a.

Well at least one of them gave us credit for possibly being able to beat Fairfield. You are correct though, Grahams offense would be nothing without #10 and #7.

Sweetwater Red
12-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey Graham folks, there is no doubt your fans hate hearing anything negative about the Steers more so
then any other group of fans on this board no matter how truthful it may be. Well, here is some more
truth. There is no way in hell the Graham team that I watched play Shallowater beats the Fairfield
team I watched a week later beat Sinton. The game would be every bit the mismatch that Argyle was
for you guys. It's not a matter of hating or disrespecting Graham or their program, it's just a fact.

Oh and whichever one gave the Steers "credit for possibly being able to beat Fairfield" obviously
doesn't know **** about Graham football. :D

Deuce
12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey Graham folks, there is no doubt your fans hate hearing anything negative about the Steers more so
then any other group of fans on this board no matter how truthful it may be. Well, here is some more
truth. There is no way in hell the Graham team that I watched play Shallowater beats the Fairfield
team I watched a week later beat Sinton. The game would be every bit the mismatch that Argyle was
for you guys. It's not a matter of hating or disrespecting Graham or their program, it's just a fact.

Oh and whichever one gave the Steers "credit for possibly being able to beat Fairfield" obviously
doesn't know **** about Graham football. :D

Wow, what a hater! Bahahaha!

Bullaholic
12-17-2013, 01:40 PM

Ok, TXB--Why not make everyone mad to stay fair and balanced. Here's my "S2S PO Everyone List" that you guys could could have used on the show during the last few weeks:

1. "Sinton did pretty well for a Reg IV team."

2. "Gilmer relies only on a lot of speed."

3. "Fairfield is the new kid who hasn't played anybody."

4. "Stephenville reminds me a lot of '10 Brownwood. They seem to have a lot of trouble with Reg III teams."

5. "Argyle only has Sadler and a couple of pretty good defensive players."

6. "Carthage doesn't look as strong as in their other SC years."

:D

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Ok, TXB--Why not make everyone mad to stay fair and balanced. Here's my "S2S PO Everyone List" that you guys could could have used on the show during the last few weeks:

1. "Sinton did pretty well for a Reg IV team."

2. "Gilmer relies only on a lot of speed."

3. "Fairfield is the new kid who hasn't played anybody."

4. "Stephenville reminds me a lot of '10 Brownwood. They seem to have a lot of trouble with Reg III teams."

5. "Argyle only has Sadler and a couple of pretty good defensive players."

6. "Carthage doesn't look as strong as in their other SC years."

:D

why did you not give that to us 3 weeks ago..would have been perfect LOL

toddg
12-17-2013, 02:49 PM
gonna take more than "percieved" good coaching for CH to beat Katy...and CH doesnt have it!
Guyer will be the "paper wildcat" this weekend!!
Aledo rolls like they have never rolled before!! love Brenham and Blue Bell ice cream..but, it will be ugly!!
both 3As are tough calls this week..but, i like Argyle and Kilgore..
Cisco tough!!!
Stamford tough!!
Allen of course!!

that is all..

Sweetwater Red
12-17-2013, 02:52 PM
gonna take more than "percieved" good coaching for CH to beat Katy...and CH doesnt have it!
Guyer will be the "paper wildcat" this weekend!!
Aledo rolls like they have never rolled before!! love Brenham and Blue Bell ice cream..but, it will be ugly!!
both 3As are tough calls this week..but, i like Argyle and Kilgore..
Cisco tough!!!
Stamford tough!!
Allen of course!!

that is all..

Check this out and reply if you choose to.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?124518-Pigskin-preps-state-championship-game-picks-for-ALL-classes