PDA

View Full Version : Hey graham posters

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Inmate, bearbear, what's up?

Posted on 11/11/13 at 8:28 pm

Looking at the bracket for Graham, they have it so easy. They won't have a challenge till regional championship, probably against LH. That will be your toughest game. They will get it handed to them in the semi final, if they even make it by Argyle or Gilmer.

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 09:46 PM
My official pick, I was close!

Agryle 42
Graham 21

The moment we have waited for all season, Graham to play a real team.

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 09:47 PM
my official pick, i was close!

greatness!

Old Tiger
12-15-2013, 03:06 PM
http://livinginmycar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Bueller...-Bueller....jpg

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Inmateboss
12-15-2013, 03:40 PM
My official pick, I was close!

Hahahaha we played longer than y'all !! Lost to a good team, no shame there!!! 27-3 for two years and a SC in 7 on 7 , pretty dang good by anybody's standards!!! If you think for a minute that your hating on Graham bothers me or anybody here your mistaken !! Hahaha Turd !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) - inmateboss

bearbear78
12-15-2013, 06:48 PM
Tiger ill get with you later in the week. Right now dealing with my son and injury . Congrats on your close prediction. Sun shines on a dogs....well you know the rest....is your prediction accuracy around 0.00003 now? LoL....Graham will be that thorn in the side again next year too...they're just pretty darn good for home town homegrown boys..heck we don't have anywhere here to move em in from and just work with what we have and do a damn good job of it.

Old Tiger
12-15-2013, 07:34 PM
I would suggest a medium finish on your crow.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9135/tl2k.jpg

You guys aren't the first posters this has happened to. Just as navscanmaster how his halftime went when they played LH a few years back. Just ask the Snyder posters.

OldBison75
12-15-2013, 08:10 PM
OT, I think you are remembering something different that what happened at that Navasota vs Liberty Hill game. Navscanmaster did not have to eat crow at halftime. Liberty Hill was fair and did not demand it until after the game was over. I will say that the LH posters were the most gracious I have had the pleasure of dealing with on this site.

Old Tiger
12-15-2013, 08:13 PM
OT, I think you are remembering something different that what happened at that Navasota vs Liberty Hill game. Navscanmaster did not have to eat crow at halftime. Liberty Hill was fair and did not demand it until after the game was over. I will say that the LH posters were the most gracious I have had the pleasure of dealing with on this site.
Oh yeah, totally agree with your last point. LH is the class of posters at M&G as far as the whole town is concerned.

Tom Foolery
12-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Too many excuses from Graham faithful. SC in 7 0n 7, really? Do you have intramural trophies in the Graham trophy case? "Don't have anywhere to move em in from"? What does that mean? Is there a farm system out there we don't know about? Are you saying you have some you would like to replace if you could? You had a great season but got beat by a better team. Enjoy the run because there are alot of other teams that would have traded places with Graham.

Aguilafanatico
12-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Too many excuses from Graham faithful. SC in 7 0n 7, really? Do you have intramural trophies in the Graham trophy case? "Don't have anywhere to move em in from"? What does that mean? Is there a farm system out there we don't know about? Are you saying you have some you would like to replace if you could? You had a great season but got beat by a better team. Enjoy the run because there are alot of other teams that would have traded places with Graham.

Man I hear you Tom. Argyle posters have been pretty quiet on this board. I know many of them. Had to bite the lip all week while reading Graham posters rant about country boys hitting Argyle players in the mouth and we have beat Sadler and Argyle once before this year. I also understand there was quite a bit of Twitter stuff coming out of Graham this week as well as stuff on other sites.......all from Graham. Now it's crickets.

I guess we solved the riddle of how to quiet a herd of boastful Steers........you de-Capranate them. Inside Argyllian term Grahmmies......no offense.

Anyway, we move on, it sounds like you have as well. Enjoy the shorts and tank top championship.

Deuce
12-16-2013, 12:19 PM
No shame in getting beat by a damn good team. I knew it would take our best effort to take down Argyle and it didn't happen. I thought our defense played alot better than the score indicated, but at the end of the day that doesn't matter. They are a solid football team! I will be rooting for them to win it all.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Well sure you don't !! If Argyle beat Graham that validates Gilmers loss !! If they lose, graham just opened a can of woulda shoulda coulda and that is not something you want to deal with!! But it will be ok!!

We shall see, it will be a long ride home!! For someone!!

Little late to be sniffing paint tigger ...go to bed. You should also consider a name change, you're making GR look bad, people are gonna think they have no education system there.

Graham by 14! Argyle is going to. Underestimate this Steer team.

No disrespect , but you are. Theres not a team in 3A this year that beats Graham big time. Can we lose a game, anyone can. It'll be a battle for sure.

Hoping your eagles spend the next few days thinking its gonna be that easy also...and it's not just Graham folks talking about that Steer defense

Argyle is a dang good team with a stud kicker that can be a game changer!! Really good RB, but after watching them play Gilmer, well... I really like our chances !!

I can promise this bunch if fine young men will bring it on Saturday... All you Graham doubters will see what heart and determanation and constantly being told you are not good enough or that win did not matter....These young men will show up and kick some arse this week..... Its time for the Steers to play in Jerry World!!!!!

Awwww, you waited all season to watch us play!! That's awesome, we won't disappoint !!! Thanks for the support!!

Graham by 10
This isn't last years team that got blown out by Gilmer.

Mouse in your pocket? Old Tiger going in a battle of brain power UNARMED...NEVER FAILS

Gonna be a great game. A lot of us knew it was gonna happen and now its here..two excellent classy programs gonna battle it out. Cant wait to see this one happen. Gonna go with Graham by 13.

nm..

lostaussie
12-16-2013, 03:14 PM
I so want to be trashy..........but I will try to stay a little classy. Most of the Graham guys are just like the rest of us. They want and expect their team to win. Nothing wrong with that. One team wins one team loses..........one teams posters smile and say i told you so and one teams posters either (A) show up with class and tell the other good game (B) give excuses or (C) go into hibernation until next years playoffs and do it all over again:D

CP3Dad
12-16-2013, 04:01 PM
I so want to be trashy..........but I will try to stay a little classy. Most of the Graham guys are just like the rest of us. They want and expect their team to win. Nothing wrong with that. One team wins one team loses..........one teams posters smile and say i told you so and one teams posters either (A) show up with class and tell the other good game (B) give excuses or (C) go into hibernation until next years playoffs and do it all over again:D
Well said, agree 100%

CP3Dad
12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Enjoy the shorts and tank top championship.

I am curious about this 7 on 7 tournament. It's the only one I know of that one team is excited to win and the rest couldn't care less to be there. I know it has little/nothing to do with Fall Football, but it is a competition. Friday night fans and downlowers may not care who wins, but I bet the athletes do. Just 2 cents on a lame Monday.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 04:09 PM
I am curious about this 7 on 7 tournament. It's the only one I know of that one team is excited to win and the rest couldn't care less to be there. I know it has little/nothing to do with Fall Football, but it is a competition. Friday night fans and downlowers may not care who wins, but I bet the athletes do. Just 2 cents on a lame Monday.

Practice CHAMPS!

defense51
12-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Practice CHAMPS!

Troll champ!

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Troll champ!

How is this trolling. This is just serving up some crow to Graham posters.

CP3Dad
12-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Practice CHAMPS!

The alternative to Practice ALSO RANS or NO practice at all!

Slick50
12-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Troll champ!

You got that right, cant beat a troll, all you can do is fuel him. Must have no friends or team to root for.:dispntd:

hollywood
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM

Old Tiger, did you make the Stephenville/Kilgore game? If so, what side did you sit on?

lostaussie
12-16-2013, 04:48 PM
I am curious about this 7 on 7 tournament. It's the only one I know of that one team is excited to win and the rest couldn't care less to be there. I know it has little/nothing to do with Fall Football, but it is a competition. Friday night fans and downlowers may not care who wins, but I bet the athletes do. Just 2 cents on a lame Monday.I wish we could win a 7 on 7 championship. like you said........its a competition and young men are expected to compete. If i am not mistaken we were knocked out by graham this past year. Don't get me wrong, the single most important trophy will be handed out Friday, but there is certainly no shame in saying you won a 7 on 7 title.

Dawgkillr
12-16-2013, 04:48 PM

Your posts might mean something if you had a dog in the fight jack! Till then your just blowin hot air!

firstdown
12-16-2013, 04:52 PM
You got that right, cant beat a troll, all you can do is fuel him. Must have no friends or team to root for.:dispntd:

I think the point is that last week the graham folks were all over the board thumping their chest about how NOBODY could shut them down or blow them away. Then when we do just what they said couldn't be done, for the most part the graham posters leave.

Matthew328
12-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Graham really disappeared last year after telling everyone they were going to smack Gilmer around. They've at least showed up this year after the semi-final butt kicking

Slick50
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM
I think the point is that last week the graham folks were all over the board thumping their chest about how NOBODY could shut them down or blow the away. Then when we do just what they said couldn't be done, for the most part the graham posters leave.
He has been jawing about Graham for weeks now, its just funny how he never talks about his team but just bashes others. Most of us Graham posters just like to engage in a little smack, but definitely do not take it seriously. We knew we had to play a perfect game to beat Argyle. Do you actually believe that we thought we would blow yall out? Not this guy.

firstdown
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Graham really disappeared last year after telling everyone they were going to smack Gilmer around. They've at least showed up this year after the semi-final butt kicking

Really? Not most of them

CP3Dad
12-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Really? Not most of them

It's hard to swallow this crow, no question about that. But we get what we deserve, I suppose.

Ragin Red
12-16-2013, 05:25 PM
You know I wanted to say something about your post but it's not worth it. Graham had another great year and once again fell short of the big prize. Good luck to Argyle and Fairfield in the championship game, may both teams come out healthy. Graham has nothing to hang their heads about great season and great kids and good luck to them in their future whatever that may be. Thanks for the ride again.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Old Tiger, did you make the Stephenville/Kilgore game? If so, what side did you sit on?

I sat on the Ville's side, wish Stidham would have been healthy.

Ragin Red
12-16-2013, 05:31 PM
I think the point is that last week the graham folks were all over the board thumping their chest about how NOBODY could shut them down or blow them away. Then when we do just what they said couldn't be done, for the most part the graham posters leave.

Those of you that are on here bragging and boasting about the Graham posters on here eating crow have at some point and time had the same thing happen to you.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 05:34 PM
He has been jawing about Graham for weeks now, its just funny how he never talks about his team but just bashes others. Most of us Graham posters just like to engage in a little smack, but definitely do not take it seriously. We knew we had to play a perfect game to beat Argyle. Do you actually believe that we thought we would blow yall out? Not this guy.

Your posts might mean something if you had a dog in the fight jack! Till then your just blowin hot air!

Here ya go

http://www.iheartkroger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/211_kleenex.jpg

firstdown
12-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Those of you that are on here bragging and boasting about the Graham posters on here eating crow have at some point and time had the same thing happen to you.

I'm not boasting just stating what I believe to be fact, and yes several times I've thumped my chest about my team....we all do if we're fans. However I was (and most are) good enough to come back on here and give the other team its due. I didn't disappear, most of the steer fans have but that's ok we have bigger and better things to worry about. A little advice for you folks in the future...try underselling and over delivering.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm just making sure y'all are well fed. Seems like last year y'all got skinny right before the holidays. Gotta fill up to make it through winter.

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm

defense51
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM

I have no problems with you serving up a little crow to the Graham posters, that's a chance you take when talking trash and beating your chest, we've all been there at some point. The fact that you're discrediting the accomplishments of Graham winning the 7on7 championship is what I have a problem with. The young men at Graham obviously worked very hard to win that championship, and you discrediting that only shows your lack of class.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
I have no problems with you serving up a little crow to the Graham posters, that's a chance you take when talking trash and beating your chest, we've all been there at some point. The fact that you're discrediting the accomplishments of Graham winning the 7on7 championship is what I have a problem with. The young men at Graham obviously worked very hard to win that championship, and you discrediting that only shows your lack of class.
Winning 7on7 is cool and all but in reality all it is is glorified practice. The only championship that truly matters is being played this weekend. Those kids have nothing to hang their hats on. They worked hard to achieve what they have. Me posting to the graham posters has nothing to do with the kids. I hope they go on to have successful lives in whatever they choose and I'm proud of what they accomplished this season as well as the summer.

Slick50
12-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Old Tiger
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/chreese2/2d6147b3-61fd-46f1-99b0-4ff62e3e09af_zps0215ca98.png (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/chreese2/media/2d6147b3-61fd-46f1-99b0-4ff62e3e09af_zps0215ca98.png.html)

Dawgkillr
12-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Winning 7on7 is cool and all but in reality all it is is GLORIFIED PRACTICE. The only championship that truly matters is being played this weekend. Those kids have nothing to hang their hats on. They worked hard to achieve what they have. Me posting to the graham posters has nothing to do with the kids. I hope they go on to have successful lives in whatever they choose and I'm proud of what they accomplished this season as well as the summer.

That 7on7 Championship was just as important to the young men from Argyle as it was to the young men from Graham. You would need to have an understanding of the meaning of competition to grasp that. The WR thats going to Tech next year wouldnt have been arguing that catch or non catch (The catch that would have one the championship) if it was just a glorified practice. IMO you & people like you are alot of whats wrong with our society. You know the spineless little punks that think everyone should get a high five and a participation trophy. Keep bashing Graham and we will keep coming back and competing every year. I fully expect you to continue blowing your hot air and one of these days you might get you a dog in the fight.

Matthew328
12-16-2013, 08:51 PM
You know I wanted to say something about your post but it's not worth it. Graham had another great year and once again fell short of the big prize. Good luck to Argyle and Fairfield in the championship game, may both teams come out healthy. Graham has nothing to hang their heads about great season and great kids and good luck to them in their future whatever that may be. Thanks for the ride again.

There's not much to say its pretty much the facts. Graham has a great regular season against shaky competition, fans tell us this year is different and that Graham is going to be playing for the title, Graham plays team from Region II, Graham gets humbled, Graham posters disappear.

There's no fan base that gets least respected on a message board than one that comes on talks about what they are gonna do, gets their brakes beat off and then disappears. Message Board 101 if you are gonna run your flap come back and take the ribbing when you lose. Respect to the Graham folks who have popped up to take the crow.

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2013, 09:00 PM
There's no fan base that gets least respected on a message board than one that comes on talks about what they are gonna do, gets their brakes beat off and then disappears. Message Board 101 if you are gonna run your flap come back and take the ribbing when you lose.

This is signature material right here folks.

hollywood
12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Some take this bantering WAY too serious! 3ADownlow is a great site, message board, and place to get good imfortion about HS sports and programs. I have met some a-holes that post on this message board, but most are great people. Some take it way over the line in terms of what's posted. I agree with Matt, if you're going to beat your chest about your team or even a team you have no ties to and they don't win (although I've never done that :D), then just simply get back on here and man up and give credit where it's do. Pretty simple. I've eaten quite a bit of crow. To me, it's part of the fun. No sweat off of my back. I'm just a fan and supporter of HS football in general. Live in a town where one of the best football programs in the nation happens to be.

Ok, who's in for a SC meet and greet Friday at the State Championships? West end at the stadium? Where the party pass section is?

Slick50
12-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Don't bother me to get back on here. You play like SH*T against a damn good argyle team, you gonna get spanked. We did have a pretty good season though. Great group of seniors.

Old Tiger
12-16-2013, 11:04 PM
Old Tiger
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/chreese2/2d6147b3-61fd-46f1-99b0-4ff62e3e09af_zps0215ca98.png (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/chreese2/media/2d6147b3-61fd-46f1-99b0-4ff62e3e09af_zps0215ca98.png.html)

http://plus4chan.org/b/cog/src/137411523673.gif

Ragin Red
12-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Some take this bantering WAY too serious! 3ADownlow is a great site, message board, and place to get good imfortion about HS sports and programs. I have met some a-holes that post on this message board, but most are great people. Some take it way over the line in terms of what's posted. I agree with Matt, if you're going to beat your chest about your team or even a team you have no ties to and they don't win (although I've never done that :D), then just simply get back on here and man up and give credit where it's do. Pretty simple. I've eaten quite a bit of crow. To me, it's part of the fun. No sweat off of my back. I'm just a fan and supporter of HS football in general. Live in a town where one of the best football programs in the nation happens to be.

Ok, who's in for a SC meet and greet Friday at the State Championships? West end at the stadium? Where the party pass section is?

I totally agree and had a kid last year on the team, took the ribbing and also gave gilmer cuddos on a great team. Now did I pull for them in the SC, nope and did I pull for them in the game against argyle, nope. Still had bad taste in my mouth, crow doesn't taste very good. But like I said in earlier post good luck to Argyle and Fairfield this Friday may the best team win.

#1 TEXAN
12-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Hats of to the eagles players and staff they played a great game and deserve a shot at the title.. Good luck in the ship!! I wish Graham's offense would not have been so banged up because I don't think they got Graham best shot at all, but I will say I believe the better team won. Graham will be back next year ready to go again. Back to back semi final appearances is nothing to hang ur head about. Great group of kids.

bearbear78
12-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Lol, not laying low by any means...I don't take a football forum near that serious like some..if I'm laying low it'd be because the U.S. Marshalls are hunting me, NOT because some guys that have an unhealthy relationship to this forum wanna talk some smack, I'm game..I'm in the middle of 2014 budgets right now but ill be back soon fellas lol...oh and if fairfield has a D like Graham and their O keeps it together with no turnovers, the Eagle from the South by 14..doesn't matter which win it though, both are excellent teams

Old Tiger
12-17-2013, 05:10 PM
So you have all the time in the world to post leading up to this game, your team loses, then all of a sudden your in the middle of budgets.

http://i.imgur.com/Agci8.gif

firstdown
12-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Lol, not laying low by any means...I don't take a football forum near that serious like some..if I'm laying low it'd be because the U.S. Marshalls are hunting me, NOT because some guys that have an unhealthy relationship to this forum wanna talk some smack, I'm game..I'm in the middle of 2014 budgets right now but ill be back soon fellas lol...oh and if fairfield has a D like Graham and their O keeps it together with no turnovers, the Eagle from the South by 14..doesn't matter which win it though, both are excellent teams

You're a piece of work. If they have a D like graham we win that one by 21 too. Your D wasn't that special jackwagon. Go crawl back under your rock and we'll deal with you next year. SMH

Old Tiger
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
You're a piece of work. If they have a D like graham we win that one by 21 too. Your D wasn't that special jackwagon. Go crawl back under your rock and we'll deal with you next year. SMH

But they have 11 country boys, jack!

bearbear78
12-17-2013, 07:28 PM
So you have all the time in the world to post leading up to this game, your team loses, then all of a sudden your in the middle of budgets.

http://i.imgur.com/Agci8.gif
Ummmmmm yeah, its called employment....ever heard of it? And yeah this is the time of the year for budgets....heard of those also? So glad I don't know you in the real world, your the biggest moron in the cyber world. Couldnt imagine you in the real one being much more than a burden....I'd be locked up for assault!

bearbear78
12-17-2013, 07:33 PM

What game did you watch ya friggin idiot? It really won't matter next year, we will be a thorn again. Your eagles will be a thorn again but that's about all...we are too far away to gain any guyer, lewisville, pilot p move ins and argyle just isn't attracting em from the north is my prediction for the next couple years...either way, your still an idiot and apparantly a blind one !!!! Do you really know what an idiot is??? Lol

bearbear78
12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Argyle is an excellent team, doesn't mean they get the automatic win over Fairfield just because a couple chewing gum brained turds think so...I don't care who likes it or who doesn't, if Fairfield plays D like we did and executes on offense with no turnovers, argyle will have some troubles....and you two hotrods can chow down on the left over crow we got....tiger your post are so ignoran t and stupid 9 out of ten times its almost funny seeing your yack crow crow crow..lol

Old Tiger
12-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Ummmmmm yeah, its called employment....ever heard of it? And yeah this is the time of the year for budgets....heard of those also? So glad I don't know you in the real world, your the biggest moron in the cyber world. Couldnt imagine you in the real one being much more than a burden....I'd be locked up for assault!

Don't bash me because you posted a ton before your team lost, now you have an excuse why you can't.

firstdown
12-17-2013, 09:32 PM
What game did you watch ya friggin idiot? It really won't matter next year, we will be a thorn again. Your eagles will be a thorn again but that's about all...we are too far away to gain any guyer, lewisville, pilot p move ins and argyle just isn't attracting em from the north is my prediction for the next couple years...either way, your still an idiot and apparantly a blind one !!!! Do you really know what an idiot is??? Lol

I'm quite sure I know what an idiot is. I believe I've been dealing with the perfect example of one today (You).

Inmateboss
12-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm not boasting just stating what I believe to be fact, and yes several times I've thumped my chest about my team....we all do if we're fans. However I was (and most are) good enough to come back on here and give the other team its due. I didn't disappear, most of the steer fans have but that's ok we have bigger and better things to worry about. A little advice for you folks in the future...try underselling and over delivering.

Where do you come off telling us how or what or when to do anything!! We came on the graham argyle thread and congratulated the team that beat us!! Are you from Argyle ?? Do you think we need to pay homage to Argyle or to you clowns that got your asses handed to you earlier in the season!! Graham finished the season 14-1 and 27-3 for the last two years !! I don't care who you are or where your from that is pretty dang good in any region in the state in 3A!! I just wish you had the balls to say who your team is, but at this point I wouldn't believe you anyway!!

firstdown
12-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Where do you come off telling us how or what or when to do anything!! We came on the graham argyle thread and congratulated the team that beat us!! Are you from Argyle ?? Do you think we need to pay homage to Argyle or to you clowns that got your asses handed to you earlier in the season!! Graham finished the season 14-1 and 27-3 for the last two years !! I don't care who you are or where your from that is pretty dang good in any region in the state in 3A!! I just wish you had the balls to say who your team is, but at this point I wouldn't believe you anyway!!

My team is Argyle. If you would take the time to read all the posts you would know that. You might also notice that I didn't say all graham posters. Loosen the draw string on your gym shorts and get to practice because we're pretty good at that sport too.

Inmateboss
12-17-2013, 10:43 PM
My team is Argyle. If you would take the time to read all the posts you would know that. You might also notice that I didn't say all graham posters. Loosen the draw string on your gym shorts and get to practice because we're pretty good at that sport too.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/18/3ezahysy.jpg

Old Tiger
12-17-2013, 10:49 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) - inmatebossI think you should bow in the presence of Argyle as your holy savior. And just be thankful they did not unleash the wrath upon you.

CP3Dad
12-17-2013, 11:20 PM
I think you should bow in the presence of Argyle as your holy savior. And just be thankful they did not unleash the wrath upon you.

Now there's under selling and over delivering...lol...eyes on the prize guys...bigger and better things

bearbear78
12-17-2013, 11:37 PM
You have OT who's just simply stupid. Trolls around posting crap that makes such little sense. My guess is he's still living in moms basement with TVs and computers everywhere...and a huge comic book selection....then you got the firstdowns, they get enraged if you don't worship their team, think their teams the greatest ever and other teams should just lay down and their team plays the perfect game always, no lucky breaks, no off nights for the comp, and the minute you don't bow down and worship their team or pick em to win every week their wife gets very nervous because she doesn't know if he's gonna run outside and kick the dog or into traffic while screaming and pulling on his ears and rubbing poo in his hair from the insanity.....anddddd then you got the followers who think there is a secret society of forum posters that is elite and they so badly wanna be in the club, so they follow and really really take the ole downlow to heart.....as for me , I'm a steers fan to the bitter end and support my team...if you don't like them I don't care, I'm sure not gonna build a voodoo doll of you and sacrifice it...lol...nuts

Aguilafanatico
12-18-2013, 12:06 AM
You have OT who's just simply stupid. Trolls around posting crap that makes such little sense. My guess is he's still living in moms basement with TVs and computers everywhere...and a huge comic book selection....then you got the firstdowns, they get enraged if you don't worship their team, think their teams the greatest ever and other teams should just lay down and their team plays the perfect game always, no lucky breaks, no off nights for the comp, and the minute you don't bow down and worship their team or pick em to win every week their wife gets very nervous because she doesn't know if he's gonna run outside and kick the dog or into traffic while screaming and pulling on his ears and rubbing poo in his hair from the insanity.....anddddd then you got the followers who think there is a secret society of forum posters that is elite and they so badly wanna be in the club, so they follow and really really take the ole downlow to heart.....as for me , I'm a steers fan to the bitter end and support my team...if you don't like them I don't care, I'm sure not gonna build a voodoo doll of you and sacrifice it...lol...nuts

Great year Graham Steers if I have not mentioned that yet. Very impressed with the sheer number of fans you guys brought last week. My roadblock must not have worked. A season to be proud of for sure. I am sure we will have to deal with the Steers (both on the field and on the dl) for years to come.
The team played great.

bearbear78
12-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Great year Graham Steers if I have not mentioned that yet. Very impressed with the sheer number of fans you guys brought last week. My roadblock must not have worked. A season to be proud of for sure. I am sure we will have to deal with the Steers (both on the field and on the dl) for years to come.
The team played great.
Was a tough loss but hey, Argyle came prepared and played a good game of football.
That dual threat running game is hard to handle for sure. We will be back next year as will Argyle , and Gilmer.. I hope fairfield is strong too...would hate for this season to be their peak as hard as they have worked id like to see them pose a threat for a few years. Nice people out there when I was working that area. Been a while since I worked in Argyle since natural gas nose dived but always enjoyed working argyle too.

Aguilafanatico
12-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Was a tough loss but hey, Argyle came prepared and played a good game of football.
That dual threat running game is hard to handle for sure. We will be back next year as will Argyle , and Gilmer.. I hope fairfield is strong too...would hate for this season to be their peak as hard as they have worked id like to see them pose a threat for a few years. Nice people out there when I was working that area. Been a while since I worked in Argyle since natural gas nose dived but always enjoyed working argyle too.

Earthquake starter.....:devil:

bearbear78
12-18-2013, 12:24 AM
Earthquake starter.....:devil:

Lmao....not even gonna touch that one

Old Tiger
12-18-2013, 01:11 AM

Shouldn't you be doing 2014 budgets, after all that is why you aren't going to be posting as much. You shouldn't worry about me. Just take your crow and enjoy. I suggest wrapping with bacon and preparing like dove.

bearbear78
12-18-2013, 01:35 AM
Shouldn't you be doing 2014 budgets, after all that is why you aren't going to be posting as much. You shouldn't worry about me. Just take your crow and enjoy. I suggest wrapping with bacon and preparing like dove.
Ummmmmm....No, I'm about finished....and again its just too funny to see the one who has feasted on more crow than anyone yacking about crow...I'm honestly surprised crow aren't extinct with as many as you have consumed genious.

Old Tiger
12-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Ummmmmm....No, I'm about finished....and again its just too funny to see the one who has feasted on more crow than anyone yacking about crow...I'm honestly surprised crow aren't extinct with as many as you have consumed genious.
I've had nothing to eat crow about, what are you speaking of?

Just take your defeat, admit I was correct on my predictions and maybe just maybe I'll be easy on you.

http://beginfromhere.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/eating_crow_fail.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qnar3DIW1qht847.gif

bearbear78
12-18-2013, 01:45 AM
I've had nothing to eat crow about, what are you speaking of?

Just take your defeat, admit I was correct on my predictions and maybe just maybe I'll be easy on you.

http://beginfromhere.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/eating_crow_fail.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qnar3DIW1qht847.gif
Oh you haven't?? Lol...you have convinced yourself haven't you? Tigger you may want to take a trip down memory lane and look back on your predictions..as far as easy on me, trust me there's not been a night I couldn't sleep as a result of your intelligent post and predictions..so, knock yourself out there kotex

Old Tiger
12-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Oh you haven't?? Lol...you have convinced yourself haven't you? Tigger you may want to take a trip down memory lane and look back on your predictions..as far as easy on me, trust me there's not been a night I couldn't sleep as a result of your intelligent post and predictions..so, knock yourself out there kotex

Show me where I've been wrong about a pick that I was legit about and if I said enough to warrant eating crow. You won't find it.

Just eat your crow and say I was right and this all goes away.

bearbear78
12-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Show me where I've been wrong about a pick that I was legit about and if I said enough to warrant eating crow. You won't find it.

Just eat your crow and say I was right and this all goes away.
You mean the ones where you played your " I was just playin" card? Over and over.....only you

Your an idiot tigger... and that never goes away....legit, lol

defense51
12-18-2013, 08:31 AM
:1popcorn:

Slick50
12-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Now there's under selling and over delivering...lol...eyes on the prize guys...bigger and better things
He doesn't have a prize to keep his eyes on CP3. He doesn't root for any team, he just trolls all the threads and bashes certain teams.

Old Tiger
12-18-2013, 09:46 AM
You mean the ones where you played your " I was just playin" card? Over and over.....only you

Your an idiot tigger... and that never goes away....legit, lol

Oh are you talking about your early round match ups where I used hyperbolic statements regarding scores. I provided in my very first post on this thread my original playoff prediction for Graham. You have yet to eat that crow, then I post a score prediction which I give your team the benefit of doubt and spot you 7 extra points and I was within 4 points of the ARgyle score.

Old Tiger
12-18-2013, 09:50 AM
He doesn't have a prize to keep his eyes on CP3. He doesn't root for any team, he just trolls all the threads and bashes certain teams.

I root for Texas. My interest in my alma mater died out when I didn't know anyone on the team. Anytime I go back it's just to see my parents and grandparents. I don't bash certain teams. I bash certain teams posters who are arrogant for no reason and their team has yet to even win a title, ever.

CP3Dad
12-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I root for Texas. My interest in my alma mater died out when I didn't know anyone on the team. Anytime I go back it's just to see my parents and grandparents. I don't bash certain teams. I bash certain teams posters who are arrogant for no reason and their team has yet to even win a title, ever.

I agree, Go Texas!!! (the state, not the school)

Inmateboss
12-19-2013, 10:23 AM

Great, just what this forum needs poster police!!!

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 12:09 PM
3 regional championships in 5 years...good job to the Steers of Graham. Not too many in 3A can claim that.

full circle
12-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Graham's run is over

CP3Dad
12-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Graham's run is over

For this season, certainly.
For next season, most TD's and Yd's are graduating.
Lots of starters returning though, and the districts haven't been announced.
Spread offense works well in West Region.

We'll see, bold prediction though. Maybe someone will remember it next September.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Graham's run is over
Pretty sure we here this on an annual basis. Dont think so scooter.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Just gettin started!

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 04:47 PM
3 regional championships in 5 years...good job to the Steers of Graham. Not too many in 3A can claim that.

Your claim isn't that impressive, your region is considered the weakest.

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Just gettin started!

Quit posting and go do budgets.

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Great, just what this forum needs poster police!!!

http://ts1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=H.4752184973724460&pid=1.7

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 04:50 PM

How many has your team brought home? Are you the only surviving member of your litter? Your about the biggest moron I've never met..seriously, plum Stupid!

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 04:53 PM

Although I do admit, I'd love to meet you at least once...just once...you'd be napping though shortly after

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 04:54 PM
How many has your team brought home? Are you the only surviving member of your litter? Your about the biggest moron I've never met..seriously, plum Stupid!
My town has two state titles to it's name.

Which leads me to believe that 2 > 0. Also fun fact 1 > 0.

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Although I do admit, I'd love to meet you at least once...just once...you'd be napping though shortly after

I'm actually quite a pleasure to meet and will let you know if you are wrong to your face.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm actually quite a pleasure to meet and will let you know if you are wrong to your face.
My past experience with folks like you is they don't have the mental capacity to distinguish the difference

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 05:30 PM
My past experience with folks like you is they don't have the mental capacity to distinguish the difference
I'll admit when I am wrong, unlike some folks around here.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 05:30 PM
My town has two state titles to it's name.

Which leads me to believe that 2 > 0. Also fun fact 1 > 0.

And mine has 3 regional titles in 5 years...its impressive yeah... doesn't really matter if it is to you, the champion DB of the downlow

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 05:31 PM
And mine has 3 regional titles in 5 years...its impressive yeah... doesn't really matter if it is to you, the champion DB of the downlow

Is it that impressive that you win your region yet get blown out in the semis because you play in statistically the weakest region?

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Is it that impressive that you win your region yet get blown out in the semis because you play in statistically the weakest region?

Win some lose some...again, hard for you to comprehend. ... I'm sorry you carry such a heavy bag of envy around for the Steers and Graham...it'll be okay lil fella

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2013, 05:38 PM

Really?

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Win some lose some...again, hard for you to comprehend. ... I'm sorry you carry such a heavy bag of envy around for the Steers and Graham...it'll be okay lil fella

Just admit you were wrong, that's all we want and most importantly admit that I am right about your team leading up to that game.

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Really?

That is like the 3rd time someone has said something along those lines on here.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Really?can't help it I'm such a nice boring guy he'd fall asleep...ya know

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Just admit you were wrong, that's all we want and most importantly admit that I am right about your team leading up to that game.
Wrong about what tigger, that argyle won......well duh , I think everyone knows that by now...let me type it slow for ya...a r g y l e w o n ....that better? Get that? As far as u being right, who knows what your talking about...

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Wrong about what tigger, that argyle won......well duh , I think everyone knows that by now...let me type it slow for ya...a r g y l e w o n ....that better? Get that? As far as u being right, who knows what your talking about...

Seriously? Who knows what I'm talking about? I outlined in the very first post of this thread what I am talking about.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Uh ohhhh da bear might get kicked out of the forum club....what's the matter, am I not forum enough for the forum club...oh well, I'm crushed!!!

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Seriously? Who knows what I'm talking about? I outlined in the very first post of this thread what I am talking about.

Damn good football team here in graham . You spend year after year bashin and they keep on playing good football...I know it hurts tigger, but u gotta live with it son..life goes on

Old Tiger
12-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Damn good football team here in graham . You spend year after year bashin and they keep on playing good football...I know it hurts tigger, but u gotta live with it son..life goes on

Year after year bashing? I guess it's that hard to admit you were wrong after all the stuff you gave me on my predictions about the playoffs regarding your team. Own it bro, admit I was right.

bearbear78
12-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Year after year bashing? I guess it's that hard to admit you were wrong after all the stuff you gave me on my predictions about the playoffs regarding your team. Own it bro, admit I was right.
Smh....your a few bricks shy dude...