PDA

View Full Version : Forney / Madison , any predictions?

aamove
10-22-2002, 05:44 AM
My thoughts are that Forney will win this one, but it will probably be closer than I would have expected earlier in the season. Madison stepped up their game against Wilmer-Hutchins and I think Forney will have to be on their toes for the game Friday. The play off teams will be Wilmer-Hutchins, Forney and Crandall in this district. Madison has nothing to lose in this game and I think they will play it just as tough as they did against W-H. My Prediction is Forney by 12.

Matthew328
10-22-2002, 11:17 AM
Madison is a bit better than I thought they'd be...that being said Forney is the real deal...Forney wins this by at least 30

Matthew328
10-22-2002, 11:17 AM
Madison is a bit better than I thought they'd be...that being said Forney is the real deal...Forney wins this by at least 30

PPHSfan
10-22-2002, 01:37 PM
I am going with Forney in every game until round two of the playoffs, then we will see who they have to play. Yes Tiger Fans, I am predicting Forney to beat Wills Point in round one. I am sorry, but I must go with my family ties. Blood is thicker than gatorade. :p

justanopinion
10-22-2002, 03:05 PM
I think Forney will win pretty easily. Madison did step up against WH but they stepped up against a defense that couldn't handle it. Forney's D is stronger than that but I do look for it to be a good game in the first half.

eye of the tiger
10-22-2002, 03:45 PM
Madison has put on an impressive offensive display the last few games, but still no match for Forney. Forney by at least 17.