Falls City 21
Tenaha 7

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 10:30 PM
37 to 14 Dawgs up in the third with 1:54 left

hollywood
12-13-2013, 10:42 PM
37 to 14 Dawgs up in the third with 1:54 left

Carthage is on their way to another State Championship appearence. Gets the winner of tomorrow's Stephenville/Kilgore game.

This is going to be epic.. no matter which team wins tomorrow. I just hope it's Stephenville!

Come on Ville... we have work to do. Let's finish the task at hand! Everything you've worked for all season comes down to tomorrow. Lay it all on the line! Opening up the playbook tomorrow. Defense will have to shine tomorrow.

Here we go!

May the best teams prevail.

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Dawgs now 44 La Grange 14

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 10:46 PM
8:34 4th
Carthage 44
La Grange 14

2:16 4th
Fairfield 56
Sinton 6

3:00 4th
SA Brennan 31
Stratford 7

10:27 4th
White Oak 21
Cameron Yoe 21

7:00 4th
Shiner 49
Mart 22

9:45 4th
Falls City 21
Tenaha 7

bobcat1
12-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Falls City up 36-28 over Tenaha. 8:27 left Listen live here http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/tenaha-vs-falls-city

zebrablue2
12-13-2013, 10:53 PM
That Shiner lead blows me away. Coach Cerny in Shiner got those boys going in the playoffs.

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Carthage is on their way to another State Championship appearence. Gets the winner of tomorrow's Stephenville/Kilgore game.

This is going to be epic.. no matter which team wins tomorrow. I just hope it's Stephenville!

Come on Ville... we have work to do. Let's finish the task at hand! Everything you've worked for all season comes down to tomorrow. Lay it all on the line! Opening up the playbook tomorrow. Defense will have to shine tomorrow.

Here we go!

May the best teams prevail.

The Dawgs will be ready and waiting if the Ville make it. Like I said week one thunder, week two lighting, week three heavy wind, week four heavy rain, week five hail, and next week Tornado. Good luck to the Ville tomorrow , Kilgore is the real deal and it will take the best game you have played all year and if you win, it will take a miracle next week. God Bless and no injuries.

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Gary Dusek said La Grange broadcast that it's foggy where Leopards are playing

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 10:56 PM
4:45 4th
Carthage 44
La Grange 22

FINAL
Fairfield 56
Sinton 6

FINAL
SA Brennan 31
Stratford 7

6:44 4th
Cameron Yoe 24
White Oak 21

3:30 4th
Shiner 49
Mart 22

5:35 4th
Falls City 36
Tenaha 28

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 10:56 PM
The Dawgs will be ready and waiting if the Ville make it. Like I said week one thunder, week two lighting, week three heavy wind, week four heavy rain, week five hail, and next week Tornado. Good luck to the Ville tomorrow , Kilgore is the real deal and it will take the best game you have played all year and if you win, it will take a miracle next week. God Bless and no injuries.

C&C you are the man. I love it! Tornado headed for Jerry World!

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 10:58 PM
4:07 4th
Carthage 44
La Grange 22

6:38 4th
Cameron Yoe 24
White Oak 21

2:48 4th
Shiner 49
Mart 22

3:36 4th
Falls City 36
Tenaha 28

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Yoe up 24-21 after FG with about 6 minutes left

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 11:00 PM
51 to 22 Dawgs up

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Shiner wins 49-22 over Mart

zebrablue2
12-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Gary Dusek said La Grange broadcast that it's foggy where Leopards are playing

I thought Gary said La Grange was in a fog:)))) Carthage must B scary FAST!!!

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 11:07 PM
2:13 4th
Carthage 51
La Grange 22

2:04 4th
Cameron Yoe 24
White Oak 21

Yoemen take over on downs

FINAL
Shiner 49
Mart 22

2:12 4th
Falls City 36
Tenaha 34

Tenaha misses 2pt conversion.

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
FINAL
Carthage 51
La Grange 22

1:16 4th
Cameron Yoe 24
White Oak 21

White Oak ball

FINAL
Shiner 49
Mart 22

FINAL
Falls City 36
Tenaha 34

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Yoe 24, White Oak 21- 1:39 left in the game

hollywood
12-13-2013, 11:14 PM

cowboy, I know you love your Dawgs. I can truly respect your passion. I predicted it from the start of the season that it would be a Carthage/Stephenville final in DI. The Ville will just have to play their game and win. It's all up for graps tomorrow. Kilgore is as deserving as Stephenville to have the chance at the State Championship.

Now your last comment about a miracle? LOL I don't think so. Whether it be Stephenville or Kilgore... Carthage is in trouble my friend. These are the 2 best teams in 3A football. Several Ville fans and coaches at the Carthage/La Grange game tonight. They said Carthage is definitely beatable. Here we come! Get ready.

SHSBulldog00
12-13-2013, 11:15 PM
FINAL
Cameron Yoe 24
White Oak 21

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 11:15 PM
Gary Dusek from KBUK-KVLG said it was cold, wet and very foggy

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Falls City 36, Tenaha 34-FINAL

Scoop27
12-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Yoeman win over White Oak 24-21-FINAL

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 11:37 PM
cowboy, I know you love your Dawgs. I can truly respect your passion. I predicted it from the start of the season that it would be a Carthage/Stephenville final in DI. The Ville will just have to play their game and win. It's all up for graps tomorrow. Kilgore is as deserving as Stephenville to have the chance at the State Championship.

Now your last comment about a miracle? LOL I don't think so. Whether it be Stephenville or Kilgore... Carthage is in trouble my friend. These are the 2 best teams in 3A football. Several Ville fans and coaches at the Carthage/La Grange game tonight. They said Carthage is definitely beatable. Here we come! Get ready.
Yes they are beatable, but saying it and doing it are as far apart as the East is from the West. No way anyone will convince me the Dawgs will get beat. The best O line in the state will be waiting on the winner and along with a great defense, two big tall fast receivers, and a field general at Q/B that has thrown for nearly 9,000 yards in his career, a tail back with over 5,000 yards rushing in his career, so if you want to play with the big Dawgs, by all means win tomorrow and take your best shot. The Dawgs will be ready. God Bless and pray no injuries.

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 11:39 PM

I'm not saying Carthage is not beatable, but I'll "lol" back at you. Carthage isn't in "trouble" against either team. Carthage hasn't been in "trouble" in the playoffs in alot of years.

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 11:42 PM
Yes they are beatable, but saying it and doing it are as far apart as the East is from the West. No way anyone will convince me the Dawgs will get beat. The best O line in the state will be waiting on the winner and along with a great defense, two big tall fast receivers, and a field general at Q/B that has thrown for nearly 9,000 yards in his career, a tail back with over 5,000 yards rushing in his career, so if you want to play with the big Dawgs, by all means win tomorrow and take your best shot. The Dawgs will be ready. God Bless and pray no injuries.

+1000000....you could tell me Aledo would beat Carthage and I would swear you were lying. Guys this is Carthage. It ain't no one hit wonder. We know what Championship teams look like, an I am telling you this is a Championship team. We are making good teams look bad. No way I would ever be convinced Ville or Kilgore or any other 3a team in the state would be Carthage including Fairfield, Graham, or Argyle. Good thing is we have already punched our ticket to Jerry World. We have earned the right to prove it. We will have ring number 4 in 2013.

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 11:46 PM

Besides, what did you expect them to say, oh darn we can't beat them. Saying the Ville and Kilgore are the best teams in 3A football is a mighty dang bold statement. One thing we know for sure one of the two (best teams in 3A) will get a chance to prove they can beat the C Dawgs on the biggest stage where it should be. I am so excited my wife would like to lock me up in a sound proof booth for the next seven days and let me out on game day. God Bless the Ville, Kilgore, players, and fans.

hollywood
12-14-2013, 12:08 AM
+1000000....you could tell me Aledo would beat Carthage and I would swear you were lying. Guys this is Carthage. It ain't no one hit wonder. We know what Championship teams look like, an I am telling you this is a Championship team. We are making good teams look bad. No way I would ever be convinced Ville or Kilgore or any other 3a team in the state would be Carthage including Fairfield, Graham, or Argyle. Good thing is we have already punched our ticket to Jerry World. We have earned the right to prove it. We will have ring number 4 in 2013.

Whoa Nelly!! Hold the horses Frank. You are honestly saying you think Carthage could beat Aledo?!?! LOL

Dawgs, I've lost every bit of confidence you have in anything you say on here if you truly think Carthage could beat Aledo. You obviously haven't seen them. Anyway, congrats again.

Stephenville would be honored to play Carthage. Big brothers to y'all. We'll have to show you how the game is suppose to be played. ;)

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Give me a aledo over Carthage by 28+

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 12:18 AM
Whoa Nelly!! Hold the horses Frank. You are honestly saying you think Carthage could beat Aledo?!?! LOL

Dawgs, I've lost every bit of confidence you have in anything you say on here if you truly think Carthage could beat Aledo. You obviously haven't seen them. Anyway, congrats again.

Stephenville would be honored to play Carthage. Big brothers to y'all. We'll have to show you how the game is suppose to be played. ;)

Come on guy...people need to work on their sarcasm meter. Haha. Ok, I shouldn't have to do this, but "No I dont think Carthage could beat Aledo". I was just expressing how much confidence I have in this team right now. And I do not think a 3a in the state could beat them for real. You Ville guys are more dense then I thought. How in the world would u think I really believe that! Haha, must be the aliens!!

Aguilafanatico
12-14-2013, 12:23 AM

2 best teams in 3A? Why because they have larger enrollments?? There are a few teams left in D2 that might have something to say about that.......two are Eagles.

hollywood
12-14-2013, 12:27 AM
2 best teams in 3A? Why because they have larger enrollments?? There are a few teams left in D2 that might have something to say about that.......two are Eagles.

Will not ever know, will we? ;) you can say Argyle is the best, and I can say Stephenville is the best. Up to this week anyways. We'll see who's still standing after tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow Argilians. Graham is good.

Aguilafanatico
12-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Will not ever know, will we? ;) you can say Argyle is the best, and I can say Stephenville is the best. Up to this week anyways. We'll see who's still standing after tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow Argilians. Graham is good.

Argyle, Fairfield and Graham are all good. I certainly meant no disrespect to the Steers. Actually making a case for D2.

hollywood
12-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Argyle, Fairfield and Graham are all good. I certainly meant no disrespect to the Steers. Actually making a case for D2.

:2thumbsup

cowboyandchrist
12-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Come on guy...people need to work on their sarcasm meter. Haha. Ok, I shouldn't have to do this, but "No I dont think Carthage could beat Aledo". I was just expressing how much confidence I have in this team right now. And I do not think a 3a in the state could beat them for real. You Ville guys are more dense then I thought. How in the world would u think I really believe that! Haha, must be the aliens!!

Everybody knew that you were just excited and you don't think the Dawgs would beat Aledo, but you should know by now anytime you say anything that the Ville posters might use against you. Well they will jump on it like a duck on a june bug.
I will say this, they would not beat the Dawgs as bad as they beat the Ville ha ha ha.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Everybody knew that you were just excited and you don't think the Dawgs would beat Aledo, but you should know by now anytime you say anything that the Ville posters might use against you. Well they will jump on it like a duck on a june bug.
I will say this, they would not beat the Dawgs as bad as they beat the Ville ha ha ha.

Cowboy you are the man. Tell all these people a tornado is coming for Jerry's House next Friday! I will be happy to see our boys beat either one! Its on baby! I am like you, they need to lock me up for the next week. There is nothing that anybody could say that would convince me we will not claim our 4th SC ring next Friday. Thats not being cocky or anything, its just the way I feel. I know this team...This is 2008 or 2010 all over again. I am not sure the game next week won't be a rout! Again I am not being arrogant. This team can do it ALL! I am talking about lineing up in pro style offense, with pro style personnel, and beating you any way we need to. Hogs in the trenches, TO and Randy Moss at WR, leading rusher in CHS history, Valedictorian D1 QB who has passed for 55 TD to 3 int, and is the alltime leading everything. Put 6 in the box we rush for 300 yards, bring 9 men in the box we throw for 400. Run base defense with 7 in the box we do WHATEVER we want to. Not to mention holding a undefeated team in the semi-finals to 25 below season average. This team has always had the offense, which continues to get better every week, but as the season has progressed our defense has become one of the top units in the state. With our secondary I am not sure there is a team in 3a that can pass the ball consistently without turning the ball over. Our front 7 have grown up in front of our eyes with the leadership of 4 year varsity starter Mario McCain. This is the year of the DAWGS!

ctown81
12-14-2013, 08:16 AM

Enrollment???? No one talks about enrollment in 3a. Heck there were a few years where D2 was obviously better than D1. Let's see Stephenville defending state champs and Carthage returning 10 seniors on offense this season and are rolling everyone. Both are arguably the best two in 3A, but D1 or D2 doesn't matter.

Scoop27
12-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Brenham 42, Calhoun 14, 3rd qtr

Aguilafanatico
12-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Enrollment???? No one talks about enrollment in 3a. Heck there were a few years where D2 was obviously better than D1. Let's see Stephenville defending state champs and Carthage returning 10 seniors on offense this season and are rolling everyone. Both are arguably the best two in 3A, but D1 or D2 doesn't matter.

Not sure what your point is. Sounds like you are agreeing with me. Fairfield and Argyle should be considered in any "best team in 3A" discussion. That was my point.

ctown81
12-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Not sure what your point is. Sounds like you are agreeing with me. Fairfield and Argyle should be considered in any "best team in 3A" discussion. That was my point.

You brought up people basing their opinion on enrollment when that's not the case at all. That was my point.