PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Question.. BBQ in Taylor

44INAROW
12-12-2013, 10:23 AM
OK 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me for posting this "non football" question.. but you guys are a great resource of information.. :)

My husband had to run up to Taylor this morning.. I told him I heard of a great BBQ place but I can't remember the name.. I did a google search and found several places.. I think it's MUELLER BBQ.. Is that the best BBQ in Taylor? and if not, where should he go.. thanks

Bullaholic
12-12-2013, 10:31 AM
I wish I knew---the only thing I do know.....Party at 44's after the games with lots of good Beer-B-Q....:D

Gsquared
12-12-2013, 10:32 AM
It is Mueller's BBQ. Get the Chipolte sausage , a beef rib and some brisket burnt ends. Good stuff!

Bullaholic
12-12-2013, 10:33 AM
It is Mueller's BBQ. Get the Chipolte sausage , a beef rib and some brisket burnt ends. Good stuff!

Dang G2---you finally decided to come up for air---where you been?

Gsquared
12-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Dang G2---you finally decided to come up for air---where you been?

Layin low my friend, layin low

Bullaholic
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Layin low my friend, layin low

Well, give low a break and start posting on the board more....:D

44INAROW
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM

Thanks G2 = I knew you'd come through with the scoop.. :) texting him the info right now.. and Bull come on down.......in between trips to the deer lease.....This weekend... we'll be in the garage - listening to playoff games and enjoying adult beverages :)