Well that dont look right:D
Kilgore by 12
Argyle by 6
Carthage by 3
Fairfield by 17

I disagree with all of them

Snotbubbles
12-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Maybe that epic 3AD2 will come about? I think you can double the spread on the Sinton/FF game. (I ate crow last week, but---I'll go out there again and say FF easily, 53-13). Bring ear plug's fan's. Least for the first few minutes.:wave:

Look forward to seeing this FF club the following week at JW's. Curious, what does FF have returning off this team? What did the SV teams do? I find this team very interesting.

YTBulldogs
12-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Kilgore by 12
Argyle by 6
Carthage by 3
Fairfield by 17

I think LG might prove Carl wrong here. I'm sure the Padilla poll tracks themselves. Curious what the playoff record is vs. spread, and straight up?

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2013, 08:33 PM
I think LG might prove Carl wrong here. I'm sure the Padilla poll tracks themselves. Curious what the playoff record is vs. spread, and straight up?

Carthage should be favored due to all of the 3 year starters and how well they have played in the playoffs. You have to remember who they have played. Navasota and WOS were both outstanding teams. Does that mean Padilla will be right, no it does not, but they have a darn good record on their picks. I also believe Kilgore is better than the Ville, we will see how that one turns out to. Argyle and Fairfield are in the same boat, they have beat outstanding teams. You don't beat Gilmer and Navasota this year unless you are extremely good,

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Kilgore by 12
Argyle by 6
Carthage by 3
Fairfield by 17

Why ? They look right to most of the East Texas fans.

YTBulldogs
12-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Maybe that epic 3AD2 will come about? I think you can double the spread on the Sinton/FF game. (I ate crow last week, but---I'll go out there again and say FF easily, 53-13).

Boy, you nailed this one SB. 56-13 was the final score.