PDA

View Full Version : 3A Div I Semi-Final: Kilgore vs Stephenville

Pages : 1 [2] 3

FBJ
12-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Jackets took care of Keane and Salas, get your facts straight! If that's what Kilgore is planning for, they'll be as confused as a West Texas lumberjack, Jack!

My Bad thought them was your guys, when I was reading that article, went back and found them was Cooper's.

hollywood
12-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Where did Hollywood get the idea that JuJu Brown was our top running back. I noticed that he has made reference to that several times. JuJu is good and fast, but Justice will bust them boys up. If I'm not mistaken Justice ran for 170+ yds and 2 touchdowns last year, before he got to be such a hard runner.

We know who Justice is. The Ville D will serve it to him! Justice will be served FBJ! ;)

:wave:

adoptedbuckeye
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Where did Hollywood get the idea that JuJu Brown was our top running back. I noticed that he has made reference to that several times. JuJu is good and fast, but Justice will bust them boys up. If I'm not mistaken Justice ran for 170+ yds and 2 touchdowns last year, before he got to be such a hard runner.
Basically there are 3 people for Kilgore who will take off with the ball. Colbert, JuJu, and Justice are all great runners for sure. Can anyone design a defense to stop this attack? We will see Saturday.

hollywood
12-12-2013, 04:56 PM
My Bad thought them was your guys, when I was reading that article, went back and found them was Cooper's.

Just keeping you honest brah! :D

hollywood
12-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Basically there are 3 people for Kilgore who will take off with the ball. Colbert, JuJu, and Justice are all great runners for sure. Can anyone design a defense to stop this attack? We will see Saturday.

I agree. No one can stop all 3! Slow them down enough for the Jackets to get their O on the field enough to outscore them, will be key.

Sville
12-12-2013, 05:06 PM
For you Jacket fans Good Kilgore Team = Good Everman Team offensively. Think Everman 2008 except Colbert doesn't throw as well as Harris did.

toddg
12-12-2013, 05:28 PM
For you Jacket fans Good Kilgore Team = Good Everman Team offensively. Think Everman 2008 except Colbert doesn't throw as well as Harris did.
as i recall..that Everman team beat the Jackets, not once, but twice that season...

Sville
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
as i recall..that Everman team beat the Jackets, not once, but twice that season...

Yes they did, beat us by 3 in the QF, but this Kilgore team doesn't have a defense as good as that Everman team and this Jacket team is better than that Jacket team. I just made that comparison to give Jacket fans a reference.

Sville
12-12-2013, 05:36 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3383

STUDMYSTRO
12-12-2013, 05:42 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3383

The kid is flat out talented! It amazes me the amount of high quality QB's that Stephenville develops.

regaleagle
12-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I noticed on TexasBob.com that Tiger Stadium in Corsicana has a seating capacity of 10,001. Northwest ISD Stadium where Argyle/Graham plays is 9500 seating capacity. Are both games sold out before the game, or do they have tickets at the gate on Friday? I heard there are no assigned seats....it's first come, first serve. I was not aware that all tickets would be sold on an advance basis....only allotments for each school.

Sville
12-12-2013, 05:46 PM
The kid is flat out talented! It amazes me the amount of high quality QB's that Stephenville develops.

It is crazy the amount of D1 QBs the Jackets have produced since 1990, 10 to be exact. That is just crazy for a town the size of Sville, and Stidham maybe the best of them all. The offers this young man has received are eye popping.

1. Baylor
2. Texas
3. Texas A&M
4. Oklahoma State
5. Kentucky
6. Clemson
7. Vanderbilt
8. Ohio State
9. Texas Tech
10. Tennessee
11. TCU
12. Arizona State
13. Oregon
14. Alabama
15. Minnesota
16. Oklahoma
17. Florida

hollywood
12-12-2013, 05:58 PM
It is crazy the amount of D1 QBs the Jackets have produced since 1990, 10 to be exact. That is just crazy for a town the size of Sville, and Stidham maybe the best of them all. The offers this young man has received are eye popping.

1. Baylor
2. Texas
3. Texas A&M
4. Oklahoma State
5. Kentucky
6. Clemson
7. Vanderbilt
8. Ohio State
9. Texas Tech
10. Tennessee
11. TCU
12. Arizona State
13. Oregon
14. Alabama
15. Minnesota
16. Oklahoma
17. Florida

This is a very impressive list, but to think he still has his senior year to play, is just crazy! He keeps getting better and more polished each week. Once he fills out in next 3-4 years, wow.

BB BULLS
12-12-2013, 06:39 PM

see this is the problem with all the ville fans, dont live in the past no one gives a sh1T About the past, lets work on the present. come on no one cares about the years before, its all about now. i think you are all scared.

vtskneb
12-12-2013, 06:58 PM
see this is the problem with all the ville fans, dont live in the past no one gives a sh1T About the past, lets work on the present. come on no one cares about the years before, its all about now. i think you are all scared.

No one is living in the past. He was giving Stephenville fans a point of reference in the post you quoted to judge the talent of Kilgore.

Sville, that year was I believe the year Everman's QB had something happen to his foot. I think Harris played in 07 not 08. Maybe my memory is bad.

Sville
12-12-2013, 07:24 PM

Oh we got ourselves a jeenus here. Don't bite off more than you can chew. I can verbal judo with the best of them.

toddg
12-12-2013, 08:15 PM
HS football, especially in Texas is all about the history and tradititions.. Its what all good programs are based on..it builds expectations and motivates every class to do better, work harder to equal or surpass past accomplishments..school spirit

Dawgkillr
12-12-2013, 08:21 PM
HS football, especially in Texas is all about the history and tradititions.. Its what all good programs are based on..it builds expectations and motivates every class to do better, work harder to equal or surpass past accomplishments..school spirit

You are right on the money with this post!

Ville-D
12-12-2013, 08:29 PM

Trolling, trolling, trolling, bb keeps on trolling...

Hey BB shouldn't you be at a BBall game? Or have y'all already been knocked out of that too? I guess there is always baseball... and track

Smitty
12-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Might as well jump into this!

Ville 48 / Red Whatever 35

hollywood
12-12-2013, 08:45 PM
BB BULLS is a secret admirer. Or just here to stir up some dog poop. Probably more like cow pattie's. That's more his style. ;) Ain't that right BULL BOY?

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Might as well jump into this!

Ville 48 / Red Whatever 35
No sir, keep those buses headed toward the Ville. I have said since last year, the Kilgore Dawgs will be better IN 2013 and will return the favor to the Ville. Lets go Dawgs, All of East Texas is pulling for you.

hollywood
12-12-2013, 09:02 PM
No sir, keep those buses headed toward the Ville. I have said since last year, the Kilgore Dawgs will be better IN 2013 and will return the favor to the Ville. Lets go Dawgs, All of East Texas is pulling for you.

You're confusing me cowboy, I thought you wanted a Stephenville/Carthage State Championship. Am I missing something. Is it that if Carthage wins Friday, you'd rather face a team that's more less 1 dimensional than an offensive juggernaut? Good luck to Carthage this week, y'all will need it.

Btw, will you be at that game? Carthage/La Grange? I'm seriously thinking about coming over to watch/scout. ;)

Sville
12-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Cody's Corner vs. Kilgore (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1689.0)

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
You're confusing me cowboy, I thought you wanted a Stephenville/Carthage State Championship. Am I missing something. Is it that if Carthage wins Friday, you'd rather face a team that's more less 1 dimensional than an offensive juggernaut? Good luck to Carthage this week, y'all will need it.

Btw, will you be at that game? Carthage/La Grange? I'm seriously thinking about coming over to watch/scout. ;)

Nothing I would like more than the Dawgs to face the Ville, but you have to pull for the home boys. I have no doubt what so ever, this years C Dawgs can and will beat the Ville if they meet but, just like the Ville, my Dawgs got a huge challenge tomorrow night. Yes sir I will be there and would be glad to meet such a great fan of the Ville. By the way anyone(players or fans) from the four teams left that say they are not worried about the team they are about to face is telling a big old fib. All four teams have a chance to win the Trophy. Man I am excited and not just about my Dawgs, but that includes the K Dawgs and the Ville match up. It don't get any better than these two games. What makes this so much better than last year is all teams are pretty even. Last year the semi final games were outstanding, the SC games were blow outs.

adoptedbuckeye
12-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I would rather see Carthage vs Stephenville.

toddg
12-12-2013, 09:25 PM
ToddG prognosis..
Stephenville 38
Kilgore 28
I see this game being 28-28 in the third...Kilgore's passing game is very predictable, which will contribute to their eventual defeat in an otherwise hard fought and extreme momentum shifting game. Of course in all games between two heavy hitters.. Turnovers will be crucial, execution is paramount

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2013, 09:34 PM
ToddG prognosis..
Stephenville 38
Kilgore 28
I see this game being 28-28 in the third...Kilgore's passing game is very predictable, which will contribute to their eventual defeat in an otherwise hard fought and extreme momentum shifting game. Of course in all games between two heavy hitters.. Turnovers will be crucial, execution is paramount
I am not going to say you are wrong, but the Dawgs can make 5 to 6 yards every time they run the ball. Nobody has stopped them all year. Maybe the Ville can, we will soon see. The Dawgs D is for real, they have pounded the you not what out of every team they have faced. Those teams had nothing left in the fourth quarter. The Ville maybe the team besides Gilmer that played them to the very end of the game. One thing I know for sure is the Ville are the champs and to be the champ, you got to beat the champ.

gameface
12-12-2013, 10:33 PM
this will be a game like Carthage & Navasota, Kilgore by a bunch. 42-21 Kilgore

by the way dont care who wins. who ever it is will get stompped by La Grange in the SC.

I like the "Pasture of Pain" representative more & more. I like your final prediction- LG is big & good!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

slingshot
12-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Well, since everyone else is quoting themselves in 3rd party parlance... "slingshot's official prediction: Kilgore 38--Stephenville 31".

Not a hater and I'm actually rooting for the Jackets (damn, that's hard to say), but I agree with my hardcore Stephenville fan buddies that off the record say this team is NOT as good as last year's (I agree). They look a little soft on the defensive front and have covered it up with outstanding LB and Safety run support all year... that will not work against a big, fast team like Kilgore that is commited to run. Kilgore will grind them down with 5, 6, 7 yard runs for 3 quarters that become 20-30 yard runs in the 4th. You beat Stepheville by keeping Stidham (and make no mistake, he IS the heart of the Jackets team) off the field. Have predicted it since the end of the regular season--The Champ goes down this round. All that being said, IF Stephenville does win this game--they WILL beat Carthage and win a second straight Championship.

83Indian
12-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Ville will need 45 points to win. I'm going Stephenville 45, Kilgore 42. This game will go down to the wire.

cowboyandchrist
12-13-2013, 01:05 AM
Well, since everyone else is quoting themselves in 3rd party parlance... "slingshot's official prediction: Kilgore 38--Stephenville 31".

Not a hater and I'm actually rooting for the Jackets (damn, that's hard to say), but I agree with my hardcore Stephenville fan buddies that off the record say this team is NOT as good as last year's (I agree). They look a little soft on the defensive front and have covered it up with outstanding LB and Safety run support all year... that will not work against a big, fast team like Kilgore that is commited to run. Kilgore will grind them down with 5, 6, 7 yard runs for 3 quarters that become 20-30 yard runs in the 4th. You beat Stepheville by keeping Stidham (and make no mistake, he IS the heart of the Jackets team) off the field. Have predicted it since the end of the regular season--The Champ goes down this round. All that being said, IF Stephenville does win this game--they WILL beat Carthage and win a second straight Championship.
You have not seen the C Dawgs play this year or you would not make that dumb statement. Check out what they have done in the playoffs and who they have played. If the Ville can get past Kilgore, which I don't think they will, and Carthage can get past La Grange which I believe they will. Then we can all witness the game of the year.

regaleagle
12-13-2013, 02:05 AM
Maybe the GOTY in DI, but not necessarily the GOTY in 3A. If Argyle hooks up with Fairfield in Jerryworld, that game just might turn out to be the GOTY in 3A this season. But for now, I"ll leave the subject open. There's still this round of games to play first.

Deuce
12-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Rooting for the Ville. To win they will have to play their best game of the year and win the turnover battle. Ville 42 Kilgore 35!

Jacket97
12-13-2013, 08:45 AM
It's a testimony for both teams to make it back to the Semi-Finals to face each other again. Lots of respect has to be given to each program for that accomplishment. What Kilgore does, they do better than anyone else and that is why they are back in this game. What Stephenville does, they do better than anyone else and that is why they are back in this game. Should be big crowds on both sides of the stadium and should be rockin and rollin. Should be a high scoring game with lots of big hits and lots of action. i don't feel like either team is going to come out and disappoint because just like last year; they are both great. Great atmosphere, great programs and great football....it just doesn't get any better than that in high school football. "A high you can't buy". Prayers go out to each team to stay injury free and a safe trip to and from the game. Good luck to all of them.

hollywood
12-13-2013, 09:14 AM
It's almost game day!

Does anyone else see this match up similar to Stephenville/El Campo? Here's why. I was thinking about Kilgore's team this year after watching them against Gilmer. They have 3 solid rushers with one being the QB. El Campo did too. The difference I see from Kilgore 2012 is, last year, the QB was more of a passing threat. I think we could see a similar game plan against Kilgore as we did against El Campo. This is just a thought and could be far from what the coaches and players think. I haven't watched hours of film obviously. But IMO, play to slow the run and force Kilgore into more passing situations like Stephenville was able to against El Campo. No one was able to do that to El Campo until they played Stephenville. Could this happen to Kilgore? :thinking:

2muchOffense
12-13-2013, 09:17 AM
People have lost site amongst all the trash talk and predictions in that both teams have worked their tails off to get back to this game. We are talking about two amazing programs that know how to win. They did it in 4a and are continuing that tradition in 3a. Seeing the amount of talent on the field come Saturday will be amazing. The fan support for Kilgore will be great just like the Jacket fans. Again your talking about two teams loaded with talent, excellent coaching staffs, and a rich tradition. The loser of this game could still beat damn near every other team in the state. Saturday will be about execution...period! Both teams are great at what they do. A mistake here or there will be the turning point. I would not be surprised with the way these two teams battled last year and the success of each this year, we play again next year. I will say one last thing, last year while we were playing El Campo, I saw several Kilgore players on our side cheering for the Jackets. I know that if we lose this game, I will be at Jerry world cheering for Kilgore. That is respect from one great team to another.

BB BULLS
12-13-2013, 09:22 AM
BB BULLS is a secret admirer. Or just here to stir up some dog poop. Probably more like cow pattie's. That's more his style. ;) Ain't that right BULL BOY?

well here is out it is, awhile back one of the almighty Ville posters stated something about how one hit wonders posting on 3ADL. I don't want you to think I am one of them. so I just find a thread I like
and stir up the best I can, and it is real easy to get the Ville riled up. read my sig thats what its all about. hahahaha
all kidding aside this should be a very good. who will win is the team that wants it the most. we all talk about how mistakes will be factor but mistakes can be over come if you have the will power to hang in there and stay after it. it's like rams in the mountains butting heads they will keep doing it until of them gives up or gets beat down. who will give up or get beat down Saturday? we will find out.
Ville fans don't get panties in wad, just laugh a little be happy happy happy

one more thing it is funny how 4A schools drop down to 3A and talk crap about how good they are with a ton of kids to pull from.;)

jason
12-13-2013, 09:45 AM
one more thing it is funny how 4A schools drop down to 3A and talk crap about how good they are with a ton of kids to pull from.;)
It's been a while since schools dropped to 3a from 4a and actually backed up the hype.

kdog00
12-13-2013, 10:05 AM
It's almost game day!

Does anyone else see this match up similar to Stephenville/El Campo? Here's why. I was thinking about Kilgore's team this year after watching them against Gilmer. They have 3 solid rushers with one being the QB. El Campo did too. The difference I see from Kilgore 2012 is, last year, the QB was more of a passing threat. I think we could see a similar game plan against Kilgore as we did against El Campo. This is just a thought and could be far from what the coaches and players think. I haven't watched hours of film obviously. But IMO, play to slow the run and force Kilgore into more passing situations like Stephenville was able to against El Campo. No one was able to do that to El Campo until they played Stephenville. Could this happen to Kilgore? :thinking:

Anything can happen....these are 16,17 year old kids....heck we could come out 5 wide and pass all over Stephenville....not likely but, hey who knows....JMO...but, nobody has really stopped Kilgore from doing what they do on offense all year long.... and after what I have seen on Stephenville defense I don't think they will either....I hate saying that but, you have to realize...Kilgore is not just going to run..run..run...run...without mixing some passes of some sort in there...Can Stephenville beat Kilgore?...of course they can...and the same for Kilgore beating Stephenville....the thing is though I don't think Stephenville can just stack the box and stop the run....we wont allow it...I don't think Stephenville defense is good enough to force Kilgore to have to pass nonstop....the team that "stops" Kilgore from running has the best shot...Good luck with that!!!

jason
12-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Can Stephenville beat Kilgore?...of course they can...and the same for Kilgore beating Stephenville....the thing is though I don't think Stephenville can just stack the box and stop the run....we wont allow it...I don't think Stephenville defense is good enough to force Kilgore to have to pass nonstop....!
I agree with this 100%.
I will counter it with this though - I don't think Kilgore defense is good enough to force Stephenville to not pass nonstop!

See what I did there?? :cool:

Wouldn't it be cool if both defenses just turned it on and the final is like 12-10 or something like that.

hollywood
12-13-2013, 10:18 AM
People have lost site amongst all the trash talk and predictions in that both teams have worked their tails off to get back to this game. We are talking about two amazing programs that know how to win. They did it in 4a and are continuing that tradition in 3a. Seeing the amount of talent on the field come Saturday will be amazing. The fan support for Kilgore will be great just like the Jacket fans. Again your talking about two teams loaded with talent, excellent coaching staffs, and a rich tradition. The loser of this game could still beat damn near every other team in the state. Saturday will be about execution...period! Both teams are great at what they do. A mistake here or there will be the turning point. I would not be surprised with the way these two teams battled last year and the success of each this year, we play again next year. I will say one last thing, last year while we were playing El Campo, I saw several Kilgore players on our side cheering for the Jackets. I know that if we lose this game, I will be at Jerry world cheering for Kilgore. That is respect from one great team to another.

I agree 2much! I posted a similar statement over on the East Texas site. ;)

I looked around where we were sitting during the SC game and AJ Davis was right behind us. Great young man and class act. Where did he end up going to play? He was there supporting the team that knocked his out. I'll be in Arlington supporting Kilgore if they win tomorrow.

waterboy
12-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I will be in attendance tomorrow. Yippee! I finally get to see Stephenville in live action. It should be an exciting game for sure. Go Bulldogs! Gotta back by D of D brethren!

kdog00
12-13-2013, 10:31 AM
I agree with this 100%.
I will counter it with this though - I don't think Kilgore defense is good enough to force Stephenville to not pass nonstop!

See what I did there?? :cool:

Wouldn't it be cool if both defenses just turned it on and the final is like 12-10 or something like that.

The problem for y'all is...if you cant stop us....what do you think that clocks going to be doing?....How many possessions with that offense have?.....will it be enough?...if it comes down to someone getting a turnover or making a stop...I like our chance better than y'all.....JMO....gonna be one heck of a game

Jeremiah29:11
12-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Did that STUD LB graduate from last year's team for Kilgore? Number 40 i think? I hear the offense is better, what about the defense?

defense is better too.. your probably talking about AJ Davis #44, he graduated to Sam Houston..

Aggie98
12-13-2013, 10:41 AM
The weather forecast looks good..... 20-30 mph wind from the NNW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Jeremiah29:11
12-13-2013, 10:43 AM
I agree 2much! I posted a similar statement over on the East Texas site. ;)

I looked around where we were sitting during the SC game and AJ Davis was right behind us. Great young man and class act. Where did he end up going to play? He was there supporting the team that knocked his out. I'll be in Arlington supporting Kilgore if they win tomorrow.

Sam Houston State

adoptedbuckeye
12-13-2013, 10:43 AM

Ouch! Lots of ground action from both sides then.

hollywood
12-13-2013, 10:44 AM
The problem for y'all is...if you cant stop us....what do you think that clocks going to be doing?....How many possessions with that offense have?.....will it be enough?...if it comes down to someone getting a turnover or making a stop...I like our chance better than y'all.....JMO....gonna be one heck of a game

I think Stephenville will like to get into a shootout with Kiglore. Similar to El Campo game last season. It only takes 2-3 stops against Kilgore and for Stephenville to score on those, then ball game. Contrary to your opinion, I like Stephenville's chances.

kdog00
12-13-2013, 10:45 AM

Gonna go ahead and call it.....Galvan kicks a 60yd fg for the win....lol

adoptedbuckeye
12-13-2013, 10:46 AM

Into the wind right? Lol

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 10:51 AM

Kilgore may be able to run the clock with their so called three headed monster....but they are still going to have to out score the High Powered offense of the Yellow Jackets. One thing I have learned this season is that Stephenville does not need much time on the clock to score and change the out come of a game. Both teams are the best at what they do, and they have completely different playing styles. This Saturday is going to be a battle for sure. Discipline and execution of the game plan will be the difference maker.

Jackets win 49-35

Same story different year. All Stephenville heard last year was District of a Doom talk all year. When it came down to playing football Kilgore and Carthage were sitting at home while we spanked El Campo. I get it that you East Texas boys love you some football. The reality is you have some bigger fish in the ocean to deal with now. You talk speed because you got some fast kids so what. They don't work as hard. Teams like Stephenville and Argyle for example have more heart and dedication than you have ever seen when it comes to playing high school football. We work harder off season and that's not even a question. There have been coaches leave Stephenville and go to schools with SPEED guess what they say after a year or so. I can't get the kids to work like they do in Stephenville. We practice with hart and passion and dedication that most high school kids just are not willing to do. Doubt me if you want to I don't care. Football last 4 years in Stephenville and they spend every last minute conditioning and working on getting better. I promise you I think Kilgore and Carthage are great football teams but they do not have the same level of dedication. You may have better athletes on a clock but that only goes so far. We have better coached football players. Take it for what you will but our coaches get the team to play with more hart and passion than most programs even think is possible. Good luck to Kilgore Saturday you have had a great season without question one of the best teams in all of Texas 3A football. It's really a toss up and who ever wins this game I feel will beat Carthage or La Grange for the ship. On a side note lets just hope everyone comes out healthy and can remember this game 20 years from now and not have any regrets for any reason and leave it all on the field. Good luck to all the teams remaining and be safe on the roads.

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Same story different year. All Stephenville heard last year was District of a Doom talk all year. When it came down to playing football Kilgore and Carthage were sitting at home while we spanked El Campo. I get it that you East Texas boys love you some football. The reality is you have some bigger fish in the ocean to deal with now. You talk speed because you got some fast kids so what. They don't work as hard. Teams like Stephenville and Argyle for example have more heart and dedication than you have ever seen when it comes to playing high school football. We work harder off season and that's not even a question. There have been coaches leave Stephenville and go to schools with SPEED guess what they say after a year or so. I can't get the kids to work like they do in Stephenville. We practice with hart and passion and dedication that most high school kids just are not willing to do. Doubt me if you want to I don't care. Football last 4 years in Stephenville and they spend every last minute conditioning and working on getting better. I promise you I think Kilgore and Carthage are great football teams but they do not have the same level of dedication. You may have better athletes on a clock but that only goes so far. We have better coached football players. Take it for what you will but our coaches get the team to play with more hart and passion than most programs even think is possible. Good luck to Kilgore Saturday you have had a great season without question one of the best teams in all of Texas 3A football. It's really a toss up and who ever wins this game I feel will beat Carthage or La Grange for the ship. On a side note lets just hope everyone comes out healthy and can remember this game 20 years from now and not have any regrets for any reason and leave it all on the field. Good luck to all the teams remaining and be safe on the roads.

Lmao...Wow! You have got it bad brother. You don't know what you are talking about. How in the world would you know what the kids at Carthage or Kilgore are doing. This one takes the cake! ET phone home! You must have been the one who spotted the UFO. Get real guy!

hollywood
12-13-2013, 11:13 AM

With 35 seconds left Kilgore is celebrating. Ville receives the kickoff and drives down to the 20... Garcia nails 37 yarder game winner as time expires to shock Kilgore, again. lol

kdog00
12-13-2013, 11:21 AM

Get out of here with that crap!!!!!Nobody in east Texas has heart or wants it more, or works hard everyday in practice, has best coaches nonsense.....you don't have a clue

[QUOTE=Dawgs;1794693]Lmao...Wow! You have got it bad brother. You don't know what you are talking about. How in the world would you know what the kids at Carthage or Kilgore are doing. This one takes the cake! ET phone home! You must have been the one who spotted the UFO. Get

If you think they do your are wrong. And yes I know for a fact. Didn't say they can't win the game. We are 24/7 365 baby. You prob think I'm talking about Huey lyrics. Lol

jacket98,99
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
:crazy::1popcorn:

WhoAmI9753
12-13-2013, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=Dawgs;1794693]Lmao...Wow! You have got it bad brother. You don't know what you are talking about. How in the world would you know what the kids at Carthage or Kilgore are doing. This one takes the cake! ET phone home! You must have been the one who spotted the UFO. Get

If you think they do your are wrong. And yes I know for a fact. Didn't say they can't win the game. We are 24/7 365 baby. You prob think I'm talking about Huey lyrics. Lol

Dude you have know right saying that these young men in Kilgore or Carthage don't have heart or work 100% these young men bust their butts off year in and year out to better themselves every single day in the classroom and on the practice field and when it's gm time. Your going to be the first person to get crow shoved down your loud mouth!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bullaholic
12-13-2013, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=Ville;1794714]

Dude you have know right saying that these young men in Kilgore or Carthage don't have heart or work 100% these young men bust their butts off year in and year out to better themselves every single day in the classroom and on the practice field and when it's gm time. Your going to be the first person to get crow shoved down your loud mouth!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NM--

kdog00
12-13-2013, 12:25 PM
With 35 seconds left Kilgore is celebrating. Ville receives the kickoff and drives down to the 20... Garcia nails 37 yarder game winner as time expires to shock Kilgore, again. lol

Nah....it will get blocked...so BOOOOOM!!!!!

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 12:38 PM
How disciplined is the Kilgore team this season, have pentalties played a factor in any of your games?

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 12:56 PM

I am sure you just came on here trolling to get a rise out of the ETX guys by running down our programs, and look it worked. Notice no Ville posters came to you defense. You are a class A 100% D-Bag. You speak about things that you don't have a clue about. I don't want to hi-jack this thread with responses to such ignorant pompus statements by some loser, but you have no right to degrade our programs by acting as if we don't work hard. I know its just a message board, but that is just classless.

Cam
12-13-2013, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=WhoAmI9753;1794722]

NM--

New Mexico?....:vrycnfsd:....:D..

Cam
12-13-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm hearing MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) investigators are already camped out outside the stadium with all their fancy gadgets........they know what's comin'!!!......:eek:

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Both of these programs work there hind ends off week in and week out. If they did not then they would not have made it this far. That is what makes Texas High School Football so great! Every community has their own traditions and ways of doing things, and to each communtity that is what makes their program the best. Even if they do not have the type of success that The Ville and Kilgore have, to them their program is the best, because they work their hardest to acheive and one up the class before them. I personally know the work ethic of the Yellow Jackets, as I was apart of it, but I am not going to downgrade the work ethic of any other program. That is just not how I am wired...the smack talk is fun and all, but when it comes down to personally putting down the kids on the oposite side of the field, well that is just crossing the line.

waterboy
12-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Both of these programs work there hind ends off week in and week out. If they did not then they would not have made it this far. That is what makes Texas High School Football so great! Every community has their own traditions and ways of doing things, and to each communtity that is what makes their program the best. Even if they do not have the type of success that The Ville and Kilgore have, to them their program is the best, because they work their hardest to acheive and one up the class before them. I personally know the work ethic of the Yellow Jackets, as I was apart of it, but I am not going to downgrade the work ethic of any other program. That is just not how I am wired...the smack talk is fun and all, but when it comes down to personally putting down the kids on the oposite side of the field, well that is just crossing the line.

Good post! All of these young men have worked their tails off to be where they are now, and they ALL dream of a championship. Unfortunately, one team will go home without that coveted trophy, but I'll guarantee you it won't be because they didn't work hard enough. It'll be because the other team played better THAT DAY than you, not because they worked "harder".

Cam
12-13-2013, 01:15 PM

:thinking:.....you say "they practice with more hart and passion"........well, if my memory serves me correct, a "hart" is an adult male deer!......If that's true, then that East Texas speed is an non factor IMO........If them Sville boys are chasin' around and tacklin' male deer on the practice field, especially during the rut season, it's no wonder no one can beat these kids'!!.....Dang!...so that's their secret!!!....and all this time I thought it was some sort of UFO alien intervention!!!!!!:doh:..

waterboy
12-13-2013, 01:18 PM
:thinking:.....you say "they practice with more hart and passion"........well, if my memory serves me correct, a "hart" is an adult male deer!......If that's true, then that East Texas speed is an non factor IMO........If them Sville boys are chasin' around and tacklin' male deer on the practice field, especially during the rut season, it's no wonder no one can beat these kids'!!.....Dang!...so that's their secret!!!....and all this time I thought it was some sort of UFO alien intervention!!!!!!:doh:..

LOL! I saw that, too! They must be tough!

Dawgs
12-13-2013, 01:19 PM

Haha...Lmao. Way to lighten the mood. I literally lauged out loud. Good luck to both teams tomorrow. I know the boys in both programs have worked hard all season to get the chance to play this time of year. It will be a day of celebration for one team, and a day of mourning for the other. Good luck, and safe travels to those attending the game.

83Indian
12-13-2013, 01:54 PM
It's almost game day!

Hollywood - elcampo's problem was not on offense. Ville 2012 simply could not be stopped. I see this game as a very similar matchup to last year vs. Kilgore. This game will go down to the wire. If Ville can play their best game of the year and hang 40+ points, then I believe you guys will take it. If not, Kilgore certainly can score over 30. I also would not underestimate Kilgore's ability to throw the ball. Kilgore reminds me a lot of Alvarado 2011. Very dominant running game, but can also throw when needed. Kilgore has the perfect recipe to keep Ville off the field with ball control and then can beat you over the top. Stephenville's defense is going to need some stops. This is going to be a great game.

Jacket97
12-13-2013, 02:29 PM

I agree completely....like the smack talk but, to far is to far. Great communities and great football programs...making the game all the more fun to watch and discuss. Well said Studmystro. IMO...still see S'ville 49 Kilgore 35.

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey Jacket97...Looks like your legal to vote in 3ADL polls now also! you broke the 100 post mark! :thumbsup:

Sville
12-13-2013, 03:43 PM
We are the privileged ones. We get to witness two great towns, teams, and coaching staffs battle it out on the gridiron. I fully respect Kilgore and the hard work and sacrifices they have made to get to this game. They have earned it just like Carthage and LG.

2muchOffense
12-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Knew a guy that had found a baby deer while hunting. He took care of it and got it healthy for a few months. Let me tell you that thing was about 80 pounds of dynamite. If you can catch better yet tackle one of those things......the young men from Kilgore, Ville, Carthage, or any other town has zero chance of scoring. That thing was greased lightning!

jacket98,99
12-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Knew a guy that had found a baby deer while hunting. He took care of it and got it healthy for a few months. Let me tell you that thing was about 80 pounds of dynamite. If you can catch better yet tackle one of those things......the young men from Kilgore, Ville, Carthage, or any other town has zero chance of scoring. That thing was greased lightning!

Drinking while posting is never a good idea.

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Drinking while posting is never a good idea.

HA! :crazy1:

Aggie98
12-13-2013, 04:33 PM
We are the privileged ones. We get to witness two great towns, teams, and coaching staffs battle it out on the gridiron. I fully respect Kilgore and the hard work and sacrifices they have made to get to this game. They have earned it just like Carthage and LG.

Likewise. There are a bunch of good football teams across the state who are sitting at home right now wishing they could be playing in week 15. The cream of the crop is all that remains.

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Is it game time yet???? ugh, how much longer...lol!

I am ready to watch what will no doubt be and all out war between two highly respected programs!

Jackets win 49-35!

Cam
12-13-2013, 05:43 PM
......a convert......:doh:

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/1000/b0fs.jpg

Ville-D
12-13-2013, 05:51 PM

You and cammy playing dress-up?

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

jacket98,99
12-13-2013, 05:57 PM

Another bulldog trying to pose as a Yellow Jacket by wearing a bumble bee costume. Can't fool me!

I have nothing but respect for Kilgore. Great place to live and raise a family. Best ribs in the world and the best bass boat on the water is made there. Kilgore is a great school and it's overall just a wonderful place to call home. I could not think of a school that I would rather win state if we can't pull it off again. You have everyone in the state watching if you can pull it off. The final four the best of the best. All 4 teams enjoy the next 48 hours and may God bless each and every one of you. All the talk has been taken the wrong way and I want everyone to know it's all in fun. Do I think we have the best team? Heck yeah. Will I be upset if we get beat? For a minute. Then I will look back and say wow that was fun. Whatever happens happens but I like our chances. Ville by 10 and back to back State Champions!!!

Cam
12-13-2013, 06:05 PM
You and cammy playing dress-up?

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

....all the time!.....;)

STUDMYSTRO
12-13-2013, 06:12 PM
I have nothing but respect for Kilgore. Great place to live and raise a family. Best ribs in the world and the best bass boat on the water is made there. Kilgore is a great school and it's overall just a wonderful place to call home. I could not think of a school that I would rather win state if we can't pull it off again. You have everyone in the state watching if you can pull it off. The final four the best of the best. All 4 teams enjoy the next 48 hours and may God bless each and every one of you. All the talk has been taken the wrong way and I want everyone to know it's all in fun. Do I think we have the best team? Heck yeah. Will I be upset if we get beat? For a minute. Then I will look back and say wow that was fun. Whatever happens happens but I like our chances. Ville by 10 and back to back State Champions!!!

Good post Ville! Only disagree with one thing....Ville by 14!! Hehe!

Cam
12-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Good luck to both teams!! Safe travels everyone!...I'll be listening to the game with much interest..if I wasn't so dang lazy, I'd hop in my car and go to Corsicany......Ya'll some lucky sunsbeaches to have these two teams!....This is where I hope my Burnet Bulldogs end up someday....Ya'll have some fun and remember, it's all about the kids!!.....both these teams are winners!....:2thumbsup

Manso/V8
12-13-2013, 06:32 PM
I am guessing that Stephenville's record of not losing t6 a 3a team ends with this game.
If it stays intact, more power to the yackets.
Good luck to both teams!

Cam
12-13-2013, 06:40 PM
I am guessing that Stephenville's record of not losing t6 a 3a team ends with this game.
If it stays intact, more power to the yackets.
Good luck to both teams!

Gosh dangit Manso...can you get rid of that clip?....my wife caught me tryin' to flip a solo cup in the bathroom....without success I might add!!!.......:doh:

Smitty
12-13-2013, 06:57 PM
DITTO!!

wife came up behind me the other night and thought I was reading porn!

BB BULLS
12-13-2013, 07:00 PM
kilgore by 21 the Ville will not be able to stay up they are not good enough. the def is very weak

hollywood
12-13-2013, 07:29 PM
kilgore by 21 the Ville will not be able to stay up they are not good enough. the def is very weak

How's basketball season so far BB?

:wave:

slingshot
12-13-2013, 09:58 PM
I have nothing but respect for Kilgore. Great place to live and raise a family. Best ribs in the world and the best bass boat on the water is made there. Kilgore is a great school and it's overall just a wonderful place to call home. I could not think of a school that I would rather win state if we can't pull it off again. You have everyone in the state watching if you can pull it off. The final four the best of the best. All 4 teams enjoy the next 48 hours and may God bless each and every one of you. All the talk has been taken the wrong way and I want everyone to know it's all in fun. Do I think we have the best team? Heck yeah. Will I be upset if we get beat? For a minute. Then I will look back and say wow that was fun. Whatever happens happens but I like our chances. Ville by 10 and back to back State Champions!!!Who are you and what have you done with Ville???

Ville-D
12-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Ville???

Alien abduction.

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

hollywood
12-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Ville's a good guy. Just proud of his team and likes to stir the pot. You can't judge a book by its cover, most of the time.

;)

Ville's a good guy. Just proud of his team and likes to stir the pot. You can't judge a book by its cover, most of the time.

;)

Carthage just put a spanking on LG as expected. So now it's time for the Kilgore Stephenville war. Everyone be safe and have a good night. Only in Texas

hollywood
12-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Carthage is waiting! Who will it be?

Stephenville by 10+... Maybe more. I don't care if it's by 1, as long as the Jackets win!

football8
12-14-2013, 01:21 AM
First and foremost pray that all involved get through this safely. I can't imagine how immense the pressure is that these young men feel from Kilgore and Stephenville. I never had the opportunity to play in a game of this magnitude. I graduated before Briles. I think it is fabulous that both programs made it back to the Semifinals for a rematch. I am so thankful that my son had the opportunity last year and this year. The people of Kilgore and Stephenville need to realize that there are only a select few that get to experience this, much less, two years in a row. I will never forget the memories of the State Championship last year. If we go down tomorrow, I don't think I will ever forget any play of my oldest child's senior season either. We are blessed, those of us in the final four. It is extremely hard to make it this far and you better count your blessings.

football8
12-14-2013, 01:26 AM
Oh, I forgot. Ville 42, Dawgs 38

STUDMYSTRO
12-14-2013, 08:05 AM
Hey guess what day it is....anyone....what day is it????

Its GAME DAY!!!

Whoop whooop!!!!! Ony 7 hours til kick off. Carthage is waiting, who whats it more, who is going to execute every aspect of their hame plan and take the victory.

Give me the Jackets 49 kilgore 35!

hollywood
12-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Game Day!

Ok, all smack aside, I just want every player, every coach, and fan from each schools community to be proud of their accomplishments up to this point. Seriously, look back at all the hard work, hours of training and committment, the goals set forth at the begginning of the season. All of this to be right here. Saturday morning about to play for the state semi finals. Only 4 teams were left standing before last nights game. Now we only have two teams as one has already made it and awaits their opponent from todays game for the State Championship. Two teams, both deserving in every facet of the game, Stephenville and Kilgore will find out which team has what it takes to reach next weeks finale! The Big Show. The State Championship. Win or lose, one team will advance as a champion and the other will lose as a champion. Their can only be one moving on to play Carthage. To all the players, coaches, fans and posters... Safe travels, play and support with sportsmenship, and congratulate the other when it's all over, the efforts put forth. May the best team prevail.

toddg
12-14-2013, 08:46 AM
It all boils down to fundamentals, discipline, and coaching..of course execution by players at this point.. These games are won in the spring and in August !
I'm sure both teams will leave it on the field.. I don't give a crude what region you're from, good football will be present today

2muchOffense
12-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Two top notch programs going toe to toe. Can is loaded, kids are pumped and the wife is ready (on time). Time for some Jacket football!

Aggie98
12-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Headed that way!

STUDMYSTRO
12-14-2013, 11:51 AM
We will be at the stadium in about 20 minutes!!!!!

STUDMYSTRO
12-14-2013, 12:14 PM
We have arrived!!!!

Manso/V8
12-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Gosh dangit Manso...can you get rid of that clip?....my wife caught me tryin' to flip a solo cup in the bathroom....without success I might add!!!.......:doh:

That video clip was from a visit to Luther Hill church camp just outside of La Grange. I had it up in support of the Leps playoff run.
So, with their loss to Carthage, I am taking it down.

You got any video of your solo cup flippin' attempts?

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 12:50 PM
We have arrived!!!!
How's the weather out there?

STUDMYSTRO
12-14-2013, 01:24 PM
How's the weather out there?

Not too cold, but the wind is pretty breezy. Just another beautiful day for a Football game!

Cam
12-14-2013, 02:36 PM
That video clip was from a visit to Luther Hill church camp just outside of La Grange. I had it up in support of the Leps playoff run.
So, with their loss to Carthage, I am taking it down.

You got any video of your solo cup flippin' attempts?

:spitlol:....if I posted a video of that it would probably be the end of LOW as we know it!......

bansheefan03
12-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Game gonna be online?

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Game gonna be online?

Kilgore's side is on kdokradio.com

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:02 PM
A lot better sound quality feed is on the Stephenville radio site, http://www.thecrustychicken2.com/kstvradio/

jacketbacker09
12-14-2013, 03:17 PM
On Sville first drive, stidham sure looked gimpy

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 03:21 PM
sounds like kilgore's radio station is down.

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 03:25 PM
14-0 Kilgore
3:34 left in 1st Q.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Sounds like Kilgore set them up perfectly for that playaction pass.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Ville BETTER answer or this one won't be close. Still so much of the game left, but you get down 21 to Kilgore, it will be an uphill battle to say the least. Sounds like Jackets are having a hard time bringing down these backs.

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Vill stopped on 4th down at Kilgore 23. Fieldgoal failed.
Kilgore has the ball at their own 23.

Roughneck93
12-14-2013, 03:39 PM
14-0 Kilgore
3:34 left in 1st Q.

Whoa...

Keep the updates coming please.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Big stop for Ville on 3rd and 3 to force Kilgore to punt.

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Appears Stidham is having an issue with his hamstring that's def limiting him.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Big stop for Ville on 3rd and 3 to force Kilgore to punt.

Kilgore forces Ville 3 and out. Ville punts out of the endzone, 54 yard punt.

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Kilgore forces Ville 3 and out. Ville punts out of the endzone, 54 yard punt.

Kilgore on the S-ville 10.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Sounds like Stephenville's defense needs to step it up with those arm tackles. Kilgore pounding it and getting into their rhythm.

slingshot
12-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Appears Stidham is having an issue with his hamstring that's def limiting him.That's why I asked a few days ago--word around here was he was injured in the Cooper game and would not be a threat to run...

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 03:50 PM
That's why I asked a few days ago--word around here was he was injured in the Cooper game and would not be a threat to run...

Yeah, I had heard something about it but wasn't sure how bad it was. The short rest obviously didn't help.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Kilgore running all over this defense. Justice & Brown = Beast! Folks its going to be an uphill battle for Ville. No answer. Breaking tackles every run. Pretty much doing whatever they want to.

Wow is all I can say...21 - 0 Kilgore. Hell I guess I will get on the bandwagon, RESPECT THE K!

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:51 PM
21-0 Kilgore
Stephenville has to answer on this next possession with the wind at their back.

jason
12-14-2013, 03:53 PM
He hurt it vs cooper.
He isn't a run threat at all right now.
Too bad. Would have been a great matchup.
Sville going so far as to run the wildcat.

caleb_mccaig
From what I'm hearing, Stidham isn't getting much help from his WR's. A few dropped balls thus far.

Aesculus gilmus
RESPECT THE K!

Or they will "KICK THE S!"

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Sounds like Stephenville is trying to get it all back in one play. Just what Kilgore wants

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Kilgore D picks off an underthrown pass

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:01 PM
27-0 Kilgore

This has been a dominating performance by Kilgore so far

Dawgs
Justice breaks a long run for a big TD on a 3rd & 1. Missed extra point. 27 - 0 Kilgore.

db1980
From what I'm hearing, Stidham isn't getting much help from his WR's. A few dropped balls thus far.

Sounds like his defense isn't helping out too much either.

jason
Sv 0
Kil 27
2:30 2nd
Tough tackling.
Gonna take some luck in 2nd half.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:02 PM
3ADL is going to be a ghost town next week.

db1980
12-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Kilgore came to play evidently

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Kilgore came to play evidently

No doubt. Stephenville needs to not give in to the need to win it all in one play. Get their offense in their own rhythm and play their game. However, great job so far by Kilgore defense and running the ball down their throats.

lostaussie
12-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I never would have thunk it. Good job by Kilgore. Just didn't see it playing out like this!!!

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Kilgore 27 -Ville 0

Looks like Region 1 may have been weaker then Region 4 this year , that is a spanking so far in this game.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:06 PM
3ADL is going to be a ghost town next week.

LOL! Smoaky will have plenty of hype going on I'm sure if Kilgore wins. No matter what I'm pulling for Carthage to bring it on home.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Keagun Williams did it all on that drive. Crazy to think this kid is a freshman. I guess we now what Ville will be doing the next 3 years. Run, Run, Run. Williams TD + Blocked extra point takes it to 27 - 6 Kilgore.

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Keagun Williams did it all on that drive. Crazy to think this kid is a freshman. I guess we now what Ville will be doing the next 3 years. Run, Run, Run. Williams TD + Blocked extra point takes it to 27 - 6 Kilgore.

I was trading Pokemon cards when I was 14......Keagun is tearing up varsity defenses.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:08 PM
If I were Stephenville I would keep doing what's working. Williams is tearing it up right now, and at halftime try to make the guys realize they HAVE to tackle on defense.

db1980
12-14-2013, 04:09 PM

Stidham a JR or SR?

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:09 PM
LOL! Smoaky will have plenty of hype going on I'm sure if Kilgore wins. No matter what I'm pulling for Carthage to bring it on home.

Haha.. I can't post over there. 70% of the posters over there make the most delusional posters on 3ADL look like rocket sceintist!

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Haha.. I can't post over there. 70% of the posters over there make the most delusional posters on 3ADL look like rocket sceintist!

yeah I don't post there either, just observe and laugh a lot!

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:12 PM
I was trading Pokemon cards when I was 14......Keagun is tearing up varsity defenses.

Not a regular defense. The #1 3a defense in the state semi-final. Kid is going to be scary good.

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Stidham is banged up maybe knee not as mobile

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 04:15 PM
27-6 Kilgore

jason
12-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Stidham is banged up maybe knee not as mobileits his hamstring he hurt it last week.
Stidham is a jr.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Kilgore gets the ball to start the 3rd QT. If they go down and score, you can almost put this one in the "W" column. I have heard Ville has the fire power to score in bunches, but that haven't proved they can do that aginst Kilgore at all. Even though Williams is tearing it up, if you go down 28 in the second half, you just don't have enough time to catch up running the ball. Plus the addition of Kilgore scoring virtually every time they have the ball.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Kilgore gets the ball to start the 3rd QT. If they go down and score, you can almost put this one in the "W" column. I have heard Ville has the fire power to score in bunches, but that haven't proved they can do that aginst Kilgore at all. Even though Williams is tearing it up, if you go down 28 in the second half, you just don't have enough time to catch up running the ball. Plus the addition of Kilgore scoring virtually every time they have the ball.

And the sheer amount of TIME Kilgore is able to burn. Gah, they just love running that clock down and they are good at it. You have to stop them on the first set of downs and don't let them get rolling.

gameface
12-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Dawg Fight Final @ noon next week @ Jerry's house!

83Indian
12-14-2013, 04:21 PM
Story of the game so far. Kilgore is running as expected. Stephenville is out of sync with stidham unable to run, stephenville special teams have been atrocious. 2 punts may have netted 15 yards and one out of the end zone when Kilgore had no one back to recieve. Kilgore scores to start the 3rd qtr then this game is over.

bansheefan03
12-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Weak region 1

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Weak region 1

Hahaha this guy. ^^^

Aggie98
12-14-2013, 04:31 PM
We cannot let ourselves get satisfied with this lead, not against this team.

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=Aggie98;1795169]We cannot let ourselves get satisfied with this lead, not against this team.

+1000... Finish them

1st and goal
12-14-2013, 04:40 PM
:spitlol:....if I posted a video of that it would probably be the end of LOW as we know it!......

I would go jump with Thelma and Louise....

BB BULLS
12-14-2013, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Aggie98;1795169]We cannot let ourselves get satisfied with this lead, not against this team.

+1000... Finish them

listen to this on radio you should hear all the excuses amazing. Ville can come back so dont give me excuses play the game maythe best team win

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Highlight of the day for the Ville might be Luna's 74 yard punt.

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=Dawgs;1795170]

listen to this on radio you should hear all the excuses amazing. Ville can come back so dont give me excuses play the game maythe best team win

Yea if Ville loses , the excuses will be flowing.

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Kilgore puts Justice at fullback and scores on a dive play 34-6 now

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 05:00 PM
3:52 left in the 3rd...Kilgore 34 Ville 6. This one is all but over.

buckeyebob
12-14-2013, 05:00 PM
An East Texas State Chapionship...my O my

BB BULLS
12-14-2013, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=BB BULLS;1795172]

Yea if Ville loses , the excuses will be flowing.

well it is 34-6 kilgore now

BB BULLS
12-14-2013, 05:06 PM
the Ville have given up, oh well next year

Manso/V8
12-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Stephenville not playing like champions.
I wonder if JacketSwarm will comment.

What's wrong with yacket punters?

regaleagle
12-14-2013, 05:23 PM
If you will remember, Big Spring had no defense.....Kilgore does. Even if Stidham was 100%, that would not help the Jellojacket D.

defense51
12-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Updates?

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Kilgore just scored. 44-6 with 2:44 left in the game

regaleagle
44-6 Kilgore with 2:40 left in the game. A Kilgore beatdown, quite honestly.

hookandladder
Kilgore 44 - 6 , The Ville getting a beat down. Classic donkey stomping, just for Hollywood.

Manso/V8
Kilgore just scored again, it 40 something to 6 in the 4th.
Stephenville has 20 yards of offense in the second half so far.

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Stephenville not playing like champions.
I wonder if JacketSwarm will comment.

What's wrong with yacket punters?
20 mph head wind. Stidham banged up and weren't running normal offense

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Kilgore was on a mission today and I don't think anyone can say they aren't the best at their style of football. Is the Carthage D up to the task?

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Kilgore 44 - 6 , The Ville getting a beat down. Classic donkey stomping, just for Hollywood.
Remind me how last night went?

Manso/V8
12-14-2013, 05:27 PM

Looks like the Region 1 was the weakest and the yackets were the weakest the D1 semifinalists.

regaleagle
12-14-2013, 05:29 PM
So much for Hollywood's analysis of the Kilgore Bulldogs, haha.....and his analysis of the Jellojackets and how they will be ready.

Roughneck93
12-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Kilgore just scored. 44-6 with 2:44 left in the game

Ouch!

My bracket...:(

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Remind me how last night went?

Just go to the La Grange -Carthage thread and look at Hollywoods comment, only directed at him. If you gonna give it then you got to be ready to take it , Region 1 getting a beat down just like Region 4 got one. An eye for an eye.

ronwx5x
12-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Jason's scientific analysis not working out so well?

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Looks like the Region 1 was the weakest and the yackets were the weakest the D1 semifinalists.

Sounds about right to me.

scrub c
this beat-down does not surprise me...

regaleagle
Congrats to the BIG K on a very clean game played today. They came and they conquered....in convincing fashion. They are not #2 ranked for nothing.

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Wow 6 total points, Kilgore very impressive.

caleb_mccaig
12-14-2013, 05:36 PM
I said earlier in the thread that Stephenville would have to play PERFECT to win. They played everything but. I knew Kilgore was probably the better team and they are for real! Stephenville will be back next year and the Stidham, Williams one-two punch is here to stay.

STUDMYSTRO
12-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Hats off to Kilgore on a well executed game. You deserved the win. Go take care of business next week.

The Jackets have nothing to be ashamed of. Great season full of success. All these young men will no doubt go on to to do great things in life.

Go Jackets Go!

Manso/V8
12-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Jason's scientific analysis not working out so well?

He forgot to include the Region 1 coefficient.

FBJ
12-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Believe Gladewater would have beat this bunch, not impressed at all. I am frozen.

Old Tiger
12-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Would have liked to see a healthy Stidham against Kilgore. They were just running wildcat most of the time

Keagan Williams is going to be good!!!

Dawgs
12-14-2013, 05:40 PM
I am torn between taking the high road, or taking some shots at the Ville posters. You just got totally dominated, and there are sooo many shots that could be taken its really like shooting fish in a barrel. I am going to take the high road on this one even though its very hard. Congrats Ville on a great season. You guys have alot to look forward to with Willimas and Stidham coming back. I am sure you will continue your great tradition. On to Kilgore, RESPECT THE K! Great game and a great win for an awesome team. You guys played lights out. Kids got heart! This is going to be fun! Ville up? Naw ETX UP!!!! Two towns that have a long standing history, right down the road from each other. This is extra sweet. To all the people who said ETX run was over...Ya right! Enjoy this night, and get to work next week. We got us a ball game this Friday at Jerry World!

OldBison75
12-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Three East Texas Towns for sure in the finals. Carthage and Kilgore will be a battle. Fairfield will be equal to the task. East Texas may sweep!!!!!

slingshot
12-14-2013, 06:00 PM
I was wrong. I predicted before the playoffs started that Kilgore would beat Stephenville, predicted that Kilgore would run through Stephenville's D-Line, and stated Stephenville was not as good as last year.... just didn't see a 44-6 donkey-stomp, old fashioned, run it down your throat butt-whuppin!!! Kilgore will now beat Carthage for the DI State Championship.
For you guys predicting an ETx sweep? Dream on--Argyle is the best team in the state. Period.

BB BULLS
12-14-2013, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=BB BULLS;1794340]this will be a game like Carthage & Navasota, Kilgore by a bunch. 42-21 Kilgore

I told you so, just figured the Ville would put up a better fight. no excues play with what you got.does not matter who's hurt. big school like Ville should have back ups with all the great tranning they say they get

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Three East Texas Towns for sure in the finals. Carthage and Kilgore will be a battle. Fairfield will be equal to the task. East Texas may sweep!!!!!

Fairfield is within 1 hour of Waco so its eastern Central Texas.

BB BULLS
12-14-2013, 06:15 PM
I was wrong. I predicted before the playoffs started that Kilgore would beat Stephenville, predicted that Kilgore would run through Stephenville's D-Line, and stated Stephenville was not as good as last year.... just didn't see a 44-6 donkey-stomp, old fashioned, run it down your throat butt-whuppin!!! Kilgore will now beat Carthage for the DI State Championship.
For you guys predicting an ETx sweep? Dream on--Argyle is the best team in the state. Period.

kilgore has no chance against carthage. LG was twice as good as kilgore

Tejastrue
12-14-2013, 06:17 PM
ha ha ha ha:spitlol:

Aesculus gilmus
12-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Fairfield is within 1 hour of Waco so its eastern Central Texas.

It depends on whether you can see pine trees from your stadium. I was watching a video of La Grange practicing at their stadium yesterday and saw a few pine trees in the distance, so I'll even let them qualify.

Tejastrue
12-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Revenge is so sweet. Congrats to Kilgore.

2muchOffense
12-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Tip my hat to Kilgore. Team is very good. We got our butts handed to us today by a great team. State final will be a great one. Just in case other people get on here and make excuses for my Jackets, I don't think we could have beat Kilgore this year. A healthy Stidham would have made the game somewhat closer, but Kilgore is just that good. I want to wish both Kilgore and Carthage good luck at Jerry World. Enjoy the ride! Great season to my Jackets. Much to everyone's disappointment, we will be back next year. We are one of the fortunate teams in that we don't rebuild, we reload.

slingshot
12-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Tip my hat to Kilgore. Team is very good. We got our butts handed to us today by a great team. State final will be a great one. Just in case other people get on here and make excuses for my Jackets, I don't think we could have beat Kilgore this year. A healthy Stidham would have made the game somewhat closer, but Kilgore is just that good. I want to wish both Kilgore and Carthage good luck at Jerry World. Enjoy the ride! Great season to my Jackets. Much to everyone's disappointment, we will be back next year. We are one of the fortunate teams in that we don't rebuild, we reload.
Suspect Stephenville will be better next year. Darn it. Doubt they will be as good as 2012 though... unless they can get Jones and Gunter to come back.
On a side note--Have to absolutely LMAO about the earlier comment that LaGrange is 2X as good as Kilgore. Kilgore would kill any team from South Texas... and I think they beat Carthage next week.

jason
12-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Just got home from the game. Kilgore looked good. Their o-line dominated.
Tough to play a team like that on just a few days rest. It was going to take a perfect game by Stephenville and they didn't produce.
Once they realized they didn't have to account for Stidham scrambling they made adjustments pretty much shut down the Jacket offense.
Good luck to Kilgore in the finals - if Carthage beats them then they are really, really good.

Aggie98
12-14-2013, 06:39 PM
We're even now Stephenville. Congrats on another great season.

83Indian
12-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Congrats to Kilgore. Punishing ground game and swarming defense. Great time of possession domination. Carthage will have their hands full. Nice year Ville. You will be back next year probably better than this years team.

Kilgore played to win and deserve every second of this moment. Heck of a team you got. You beat us and did it all night long. I don't know who is better Kilgore or The Dawgs but East Texas is the new king of 3A football. We can't make excuses if you play like we did tonight you can't beat a team like Kilgore. I'm proud of the Jackets and feel sorry for the seniors who have played for the last time. Good job Kilgore you are one bas ass team. Tell your kids great job and enjoy next week you deserve it. I'm gonna hug my kid tonight again and tell him how much I love him and how proud he has made this old dad.

hookandladder
12-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Suspect Stephenville will be better next year. Darn it. Doubt they will be as good as 2012 though... unless they can get Jones and Gunter to come back.
On a side note--Have to absolutely LMAO about the earlier comment that LaGrange is 2X as good as Kilgore. Kilgore would kill any team from South Texas... and I think they beat Carthage next week.

Next week we will all find out to your side note, personally I have no idea how good Kilgore really is however I do know how good Carthage is. I had said on another thread that I thought a good passing team could give Carthage trouble but said Carthage would handle a running team . So next week will tell who is the better team between La Grange and Kilgore , La Grange and Kilgore both running teams.

toddg
12-14-2013, 07:25 PM
I guess it is a dawg eat dawg world... This year Atleast :)

buckeyebob
12-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Congratulations Dogs...it is never easy to geta "L" but if you gotta, getting from a State Champion makes it a little easier...the District of Doom has done a great job & we are proud for you...now, kick the Dog's Butt...theirs, not yours, Carthrage.

defense51
12-14-2013, 08:05 PM

Every Dawg has his day :cool:

Sville
12-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Congrats to the Kilgore Bulldogs. They kicked our ass today in dominating fashion. They are a better football team plain and simple. Good luck to the teams playing for the 'Ship next week. I will be in attendance.

defense51
12-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Congrats to Kilgore on the win!

cowboyandchrist
12-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Well I guess even I was surprised at the score, I knew Kilgore could beat the Ville and I said so, but I thought it would come down to the final minutes of the game. Kilgore has the three headed monster, an amazing O line and according to the stats in 3A football, the best defense in 3A. Now for all you people saying Kilgore will beat my Dawgs, Do you say that because you have seen the C Dawgs play or you just going off the whipping they put on the Ville. I would not be so bold as to say my C Dawgs will win by 10 like some on here have done on other teams, but I will tell you that both of these two are evenly matched. They scrimmaged to start the season and they tied. C Dawgs won live part and K Dawgs won the other part. Who ever wins this state championship game will earn it and deserve it. The trophy comes back to East Texas where it belongs. We have held it for so long it felt weird when it went missing last year. The Ville can no longer say, no 3A team can beat them. I have to admit I wanted to really rub it in on the Ville posters, because they deserved it, but they are one of the best programs in the state.
They will be in the hunt every year for the title. You other posters that say Argyle or anyone else is the best team in 3A this year, please go and watch Kilgore or Carthage before you make that statement. We are talking about the best O lines in the state and both can run the ball on anybody. Both have outstanding defenses and the only difference is C Dawgs throws the ball very very well. This game will come down to game plans and which team does it the best. I have no idea who will win. I believe the C Dawgs can win, the fans believe the C Dawgs can win, the C Dawgs believe they can win, and the coaches believe they can win. Does that mean they will win, no it does not. The C DAWGS WILL BE READY and THE K DAWGS WILL BE READY. It should be one heck of a ball game. God Bless to all.

bobcat1
12-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Congrats to Kilgore on the win! Ditto! Great season Stephenville!

Ville-D
12-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Dominating performance from the first kickoff till the final second. Good luck Kilgore next week. The Carthage team I saw last night reminded me of last years Jackets - They score quickly.

One bright note... I thought Kaegun Williams played a great game. #24's future is bright.

Well, back to work. Off-season starts on Monday.

defense51
12-14-2013, 09:19 PM

Looks like the lazy kids with no dedication pulled off a miracle :vrycnfsd:

Cam
12-14-2013, 09:24 PM

:eek:.....now now d51.....be nice!......:wave:

Cam
12-14-2013, 09:26 PM
Gosh darnit!.....can someone please just tell me if any UFO's showed up??!!!!......

jason
12-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Jason's scientific analysis not working out so well?ha. I was just trying to give as much info as possible. Would have posted it regardless of the outcome. Take the starting qb from any team this late versus kilgore and the result is the same! !

Cam
12-14-2013, 09:34 PM

....and next year too toddg!.......with 19 or so returning lettermen and a very gritty 10-0 JV team along with a few salty freshmen, I expect our dogs from Burnet will make a little more noise next year than this year's 3rd round appearance.....at least I hope!....can't wait!!.....

Cam
12-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Congrats to Kilgore and S-Ville!.....Sounds like the Kilgore backfield is an elusive bunch!.....Is there any video of this team to be seen anywhere??.......

gameface
12-14-2013, 09:42 PM
I appreciate Bulls comment earlier about LG & I love Leopard football tradition, however, this thread is about Kilgore celebration & what's next for them. Good season Jacket's! Congrat's Dawgs & great display of running the ground forces in a dominant performance. We had noteworthy success with running the ball versus Carthage( haven't seen stat's yet)but honesty- it was not enough! Again, my coaching disclaimer is respectfully submitted as I have a decade of LG statistician experience & IMO-gotta pressure the QB to seize win. He's highly effective w/ accuracy galore & WR's that played like Lynn Swan on a hot day! You can control the ball & clock with running efforts, have defensive holds, make big plays, seize a few fumbles but will not be enough unless you get their QB out of rhythm ! This is not taking sides, it's my view of what's at hand. So, Carthage Dawgs- y'all had just enough protection to give your QB time to do his thing- short, medium & deep corners- crazy good with accuracy! You WR's- y'all got some game! LG sealed the run well, had 2 huge defensive holds the 1st half but respectfully , your air attack was impressive & hard to stop w/ laser throws & soft hand tall boyz. So, I thought LOS was key to victory- I stand corrected. Even with a solid LOS effort on both sides by LG- the few milliseconds Red's QB had made him dangerous all 4 Q's. So, Kilgore be ready b/c Carthage is athletic, makes big plays, passionate as a team & to win this final requires pressure the QB! Red can be beat but gotta put up a lot of points @ play all 4 Q's ! Good luck in a great matchup & I'll be watching on the tube!

adoptedbuckeye
12-14-2013, 09:42 PM
3A state finals are set- Kilgore vs Carthage and Argyle vs Fairfield. No matter what I guarantee Bulldogs win D1 and Eagles win D2 lol

cougartino
12-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Not surprised by the Kilgore win, but the manner. Glad we ain't gotta play Stephenville next year.

PEdropout
12-14-2013, 10:06 PM
"You other posters that say Argyle or anyone else is the best team in 3A this year, please go and watch Kilgore or Carthage before you make that statement. "

- I saw Argyle handle a very skilled Gilmer team that Kilgore BARELY got passed.
I'd say that puts them at least 1 notch ahead of Kilgore in hunt for the best team in 3a.

What can you say except you guys have a damn good team full of kids who just get it done. Very very good team. Great game tonight

cowboyandchrist
12-14-2013, 10:12 PM
ha. I was just trying to give as much info as possible. Would have posted it regardless of the outcome. Take the starting qb from any team this late versus kilgore and the result is the same! !

You Ville posters need to wait until after the championship game is over before you make that statement. You have not seen the C Dawgs play, so you don't know. We shall see.

hollywood
12-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Alright folks! Finally able to post. We had to split before the game was over to head to an indoor soccer game in Fort Worth! I coach a girls U12 competitive team and we've had a blast today! Been hard at it since 11:00 this morning.

Congrats Kilgore! Y'all kicked our butts fair and square. Y'all played Kilgore football. Very disciplined, hard hitting, hard running and good sportsmanship. With Stidham severely hindered by the hamstring, we didn't have an answer. Took us completely out of sinc. Kilgore did what champions do and that was beat the defending State Champs. Congrats. I'll try my best to be there next week to support y'all. Class program. Nothing to hang our heads about. We got beat by the better team today. Give us a healthy Stidham, different ball game. Not saying Stephenville would have won, but we would have had a much better chance.

Go win state!! Y'all deserve it!

jason
12-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Thought about this on the drive home.
In Stephenville's 2 losses, the total score was 100 - 20.
Aledo 56 - 14
Kilgore 44 - 6
Those two teams are a combined 29-0 now.

ctown81
12-14-2013, 11:27 PM
"You other posters that say Argyle or anyone else is the best team in 3A this year, please go and watch Kilgore or Carthage before you make that statement. "

- I saw Argyle handle a very skilled Gilmer team that Kilgore BARELY got passed.
I'd say that puts them at least 1 notch ahead of Kilgore in hunt for the best team in 3a.

That's a rivalry. Those games will always be close between Kilgore/Gilmer no matter what. Besides, you can't base everything off a common opponent. It's all about the matchups.

Aggie98
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
kilgore has no chance against carthage. LG was twice as good as kilgore

Lolwut?

hollywood
12-15-2013, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=BB BULLS;1794340]this will be a game like Carthage & Navasota, Kilgore by a bunch. 42-21 Kilgore

I told you so, just figured the Ville would put up a better fight. no excues play with what you got.does not matter who's hurt. big school like Ville should have back ups with all the great tranning they say they get

You have no clue. Go back to your hole. Easy to hide behind a screen and type. I bet you are a chunky dude who doesn't have anything better to do but type a bunch of BULL crap.

hollywood
12-15-2013, 02:43 AM
We're even now Stephenville. Congrats on another great season.

Thanks Aggie.

hollywood
12-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Proud of the entire team. Hard work has payed off! Made it to the semis. Got beat by a better team yesterday.

Irony: The 14 year old was one of the best athletes on the field. Kaegun Williams has become a leader on this team. Freak. He was the one that tried to rally this team when faced with adversity. Put the ball in Kaegun's hands! Run the wildcat formation until they stop it!!! Kilgore could not stop 7-10 yard pops with him in wildcat. Amazing kid who has a bright future. Staying humble and respectful to what brought him into this world will be key for this young man. Just giving props where they are due.

bobcat1
12-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote Originally Posted by BB BULLS View Post

this will be a game like Carthage & Navasota, Kilgore by a bunch. 42-21 Kilgore

You have no clue. Go back to your hole. Easy to hide behind a screen and type. I bet you are a chunky dude who doesn't have anything better to do but type a bunch of BULL crap. Chunky dudes pummel gym rats.

buckeyebob
12-15-2013, 08:46 AM

Just a clarification...Argyle beat us by 7, Kilgore by 5...

BB BULLS
12-15-2013, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=BB BULLS;1795222]

You have no clue. Go back to your hole. Easy to hide behind a screen and type. I bet you are a chunky dude who doesn't have anything better to do but type a bunch of BULL crap.

man getting your butt handed to you makes you angry. is it because I was right, or are you one of those guy's that as long as your team wins everything is good in wonderville? one other thing I will meet anyone at any time anywhere on this whole board, just let me know when and where so I have no hole. as for a chunky dude I am far from that and I don't type that good it took 10mins to these few lines. for the record you guys had nice run SC 2012 then all the way back the semi's this year. be happy not angry it is ok when someone else is right and you are wrong.

Bullaholic
12-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Congrats to a powerful Killgore Bulldogs team for the win. They seem to be a complete team with a great combo of speed, size, and power and worthy of a SC shot against Carthage. Congrats to the Stephenville Yellowjackets for yet another great winning season. Your winning legacy continues, and will continue, I'm quite sure.

toddg
12-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Oh well..there is always next year Jackets, congrats on a good season,,good luck to Kilgore in the championship game!

GTownballer
12-15-2013, 10:51 AM

7 pt spread, that's handling someone, no,,,Gilmers sloppy turnovers is what handled Gilmer! Argyle is a good team, but that game could have easily went either way, especially if Barr wouldn't have threw the silly pick, when Gilmer was about to go up 14 nothing!
Handled,, that's hilarious!

Having played both, Kilgore, is the better team, in my opinion!

lostaussie
12-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Proud of the entire team. Hard work has payed off! Made it to the semis. Got beat by a better team yesterday.

That friends is how you do it. Nothing wrong with getting beat by a better team. Stephenville has a program and tradition to be proud of.........hopefully one day our paths will meet.

hollywood
12-15-2013, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=hollywood;1795424]

man getting your butt handed to you makes you angry. is it because I was right, or are you one of those guy's that as long as your team wins everything is good in wonderville? one other thing I will meet anyone at any time anywhere on this whole board, just let me know when and where so I have no hole. as for a chunky dude I am far from that and I don't type that good it took 10mins to these few lines. for the record you guys had nice run SC 2012 then all the way back the semi's this year. be happy not angry it is ok when someone else is right and you are wrong.

Lol, I proved my point I was trying to make. You come on here and discredit Stephenville and when they finally got beat, you say told you so. You wanted to get a rise out of some posters. So when I commented how I did and purposely trying to get a reaction, it worked. See, anyone can say anything on here to get under the skin of folks. It just depends what pushes the buttons. No sweat off my back. I know with no doubt, Stephenville would have challenged Kilgore much more with a 100% Stidham. It still takes the whole team, but the offense goes through Stidham. ;)

Hope to see several at Jerry World next week. That's one of the things about this board I love, getting to meet lots of great people.

Don't take it personal BB BULLS, I was just making a point. :D

franz
12-15-2013, 11:50 AM
7 pt spread, that's handling someone, no,,,Gilmers sloppy turnovers is what handled Gilmer! Argyle is a good team, but that game could have easily went either way, especially if Barr wouldn't have threw the silly pick, when Gilmer was about to go up 14 nothing!
Handled,, that's hilarious!

Having played both, Kilgore, is the better team, in my opinion!

If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle. Turnovers were even. Did Sadler not fumble going in to score? Wasn't Argyle up by 14 with about 2 minutes left? Kilgore and argyle seem to both control line of scrimmage which would sure be interesting match up.

hookandladder
12-15-2013, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=BB BULLS;1795446]

Lol, I proved my point I was trying to make. You come on here and discredit Stephenville and when they finally got beat, you say told you so. You wanted to get a rise out of some posters. So when I commented how I did and purposely trying to get a reaction, it worked. See, anyone can say anything on here to get under the skin of folks. It just depends what pushes the buttons. No sweat off my back. I know with no doubt, Stephenville would have challenged Kilgore much more with a 100% Stidham. It still takes the whole team, but the offense goes through Stidham. ;)

Hope to see several at Jerry World next week. That's one of the things about this board I love, getting to meet lots of great people.

Don't take it personal BB BULLS, I was just making a point. :D

Funny how you discredit what La Grange accomplished this year and dog us about our schedule and Region 4 and then your team turns around and gets donkey stomped by Region 2 , maybe your team is not all you think it is just saying. It's hell when it turns around and bits you in your butt , your BB season starts Monday just like LG's does.

Don't take it personal Hollywood , just making my point.

hollywood
12-15-2013, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=hollywood;1795488]

Funny how you discredit what La Grange accomplished this year and dog us about our schedule and Region 4 and then your team turns around and gets donkey stomped by Region 2 , maybe your team is not all you think it is just saying. It's hell when it turns around and bits you in your butt , your BB season starts Monday just like LG's does.

Don't take it personal Hollywood , just making my point.

Lol, I didn't dog La Grange this season! I stated they don't see the kind of football in Region 4 as what is in the rest of the state, for the most part. Schedule tougher competition. That's not a knock on La Grange. You may have got your feelings hurt, but it's not discrediting. They made it to the semis playing who was in their schedule. That's as much as one can ask for. The point being, there is good football all over the state! In every region. The teams making the moist noise in the end are usually not out of Reg 4. That's the facts jack. No discredit, just the truth brotha.

Dawgs
12-15-2013, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=hookandladder;1795526]

Lol, I didn't dog La Grange this season! I stated they don't see the kind of football in Region 4 as what is in the rest of the state, for the most part. Schedule tougher competition. That's not a knock on La Grange. You may have got your feelings hurt, but it's not discrediting. They made it to the semis playing who was in their schedule. That's as much as one can ask for. The point being, there is good football all over the state! In every region. The teams making the moist noise in the end are usually not out of Reg 4. That's the facts jack. No discredit, just the truth brotha.

Hollywood I like your post sometimes, and I know you support your team no matter what and that's a true fan. But you are by far the most passive aggressive delusional poster on this entire board. Oh, and I'm just trying to make a point, so don't get your feelings hurt. You crawfish so much you don't know if your coming or going. Region 1 is terrible. You guys dropped down last year, and had a special season last year, congrats. Name the top 5 teams regardless of division in region 1. Ville & Graham? Both got donkey stomped. Actually region 4 is usually pretty good. Just as good or better than region 1 year in and year out. Wimberly has won some titles over the last couple of years. Besides that Ville dropped down and was the biggest school in 3a with a good team and won a title for region 1. Tell me the last time before that Region 1 won a title at the 3a level. I would bet my pay check La Grange would donkey stomp Ville too.

Matthew328
12-15-2013, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=hollywood;1795531]

Hollywood I like your post sometimes, and I know you support your team no matter what and that's a true fan. But you are by far the most passive aggressive delusional poster on this entire board. Oh, and I'm just trying to make a point, so don't get your feelings hurt. You crawfish so much you don't know if your coming or going. Region 1 is terrible. You guys dropped down last year, and had a special season last year, congrats. Name the top 5 teams regardless of division in region 1. Ville & Graham? Both got donkey stomped. Actually region 4 is usually pretty good. Just as good or better than region 1 year in and year out. Wimberly has won some titles over the last couple of years. Besides that Ville dropped down and was the biggest school in 3a with a good team and won a title for region 1. Tell me the last time before that Region 1 won a title at the 3a level. I would bet my pay check La Grange would donkey stomp Ville too.

Wow didnt realize so few champs have come from Region I

Region I State Champs Since 2000

2002: Everman Div. I
2004: Abilene Wyie Div. I
2012: Stephenville Div.I