PDA

View Full Version : Lake Travis Vs Katy possibility

Celina8
12-09-2013, 09:32 PM
I know this a 3A Downlow, but just a quick check to see who else would be excited to see these two teams play each other which is a possibility. I would actually give the edge to Katy at this point, but I mean by razor's edge.

toddg
12-09-2013, 11:59 PM
I know this a 3A Downlow, but just a quick check to see who else would be excited to see these two teams play each other which is a possibility. I would actually give the edge to Katy at this point, but I mean by razor's edge.
Katy +14 and that's being conservative...

Old Tiger
12-10-2013, 12:26 AM

Katy will blow them out.

I'm excited about that Allen/Desoto game!

cougartino
12-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Both are disciplined in their craft. I think Katy's disciple is better. Katy by 14-17 points.

Celina8
12-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Like I said Katy is my choice to win if these two teams do play, but I don't think Lake Travis would be intimidated at all by Katy!

Lucky2Coach
12-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Katy wins by as much as they want. I thought Manvel was going to give them a game. It was men playing boys. The only team that would have a chance vs. Katy would be Allen, but we'll never get to see that one!

SHSBulldog00
12-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Lake Travis has to beat Cedar Hill (Won't be easy)

Katy is impressive on offense and their defense is stellar.

Katy will beat Johnson 49-7

Then the Tigers will win state. It would be more competitive in D1.