PDA

View Full Version : Scouting report on Sinton

Cardinal'80
12-03-2001, 11:26 AM
I am looking for some onfo on the cardinals next game.

MCAT
12-03-2001, 01:57 PM
Sinton has a helluva offense. Their defense gets the job done. I didnt think bellville had an offense that would do much on sinton, and they didnt. SO sinton either has a good D, or bellville didnt have the offense that brahmafan thought. But its probably a little of both, so look for a good game.

Cardinal'80
12-03-2001, 02:07 PM
BC's offense is on fire right now, they normally do not pass but the Burned the Mexia secondary for a 58 yarder and then missed a wide open one for about 50, BC is fast and there defense swarms, very seldom will you see one player make the tackle it is usually 4 to 6. This is the same team that beat Newton last year with prety much the same group Newton has this year. They returned the favor this year and I will tell ya Newton is strong.

Cardinal'80
12-03-2001, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by MCAT:
Sinton has a helluva offense. Their defense gets the job done. I didnt think bellville had an offense that would do much on sinton, and they didnt. SO sinton either has a good D, or bellville didnt have the offense that brahmafan thought. But its probably a little of both, so look for a good game.
Can you compare them to anyone BC has seen?

MCAT
12-03-2001, 04:25 PM
no, i dont know , sorry..

Sofaking_wetodit
12-04-2001, 11:12 AM
Cardinal....Have you all played OU....if so they are kinda like that......wide open offense.... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Cardinal'80
12-04-2001, 11:17 AM
OU!boy, you sound like the last team we played, Why does BC not get any respect they killed Mexia and Mexia beat last years State champ.

ej2525
12-04-2001, 12:21 PM
Cardinal,

I too am a little bias to the Cards as I am a graduate from BC. I think BC is the Cinderella team of 3A this year. They are a good team without a doubt. However, they have probably surprised numerous people including myself this year with their success. They have beat several good teams in the playoffs so far. And I expect them to continue it against Sinton. Nonetheless I will be right there on their curtails cheering them on all the way. Good luck BC!!

[This message has been edited by ej2525 (edited December 04, 2001).]

Sofaking_wetodit
12-04-2001, 12:27 PM
never said BC was not a great team....you asked what Sinton was like.....I have seen them a few times....and OU came to mind...I am sure BC is the favorite going into this game..... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Old Cardinal
12-04-2001, 01:18 PM
Sof: Bridge City is actually an 18 point underdog by the Poll folks. Of course, these are the same folks that would not rate them at all through the course of the year.. One Guy was honest by e-mail, when he said- we don't like to predict anything about these teams that move down into 3A classification, but want to contine to play 4A preseasons, what ever that means?

Cardinal'80
12-04-2001, 01:22 PM
I to am a Grad. '80 is the give away, BC has not surprised me all year with the exception of the Vidor loss, The have a great defense but the key is the rotation of the QB spot both kids are extremly talented, Last week we seen something that could be the main ingrediant to move BC on and that is the running of Matt P. That is the best he has looked since last year. If it comes down to Special Teams look out for Luke. GO BIG RED!
Why College Station that sure is a long way for both teams.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2001, 02:23 AM
I've seen several of the pirates games and they all been over by the 3rd Qrt including the Gonzales and Bellville game. I didn't see them against 4A Beeville but I heard they broke away in the 4th Qrt. The bellvile game was actually 21-13 in the 3rd Qrt but bellville was'nt able to generate i think 2 first downs in the second half and u could notice they were not going to be able to score on offense. This was the first game i saw that they were not able to pass the ball downfield but adjusted with what was being offered to them by the D. Scouting report should be can adjust to game situations