PDA

View Full Version : It's a good thing Texas A&M doesn't play tomorrow

Old Tiger
12-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Johnny Football turns 21, he would be too hung over for the game. Everyone would blame is poor thumb.

coach
12-06-2013, 08:14 AM
yet, he is still a better qb than texas has.

hookandladder
12-06-2013, 08:17 AM
It is really sad the way he changed his game this year , last year all out running and gunning. Now it is all about what he needs to change to be an NFL -QB , which in my eyes will never happen. He should have kept playing like last season, just not the same this year. Still a great college talent.

Old Tiger
12-06-2013, 08:18 AM

Why do you have to ruin this birthday thread for Johnny Football with some childish rubble about Texas?

hookandladder
12-06-2013, 08:18 AM

That anit saying much and still may have more losses this year then Texas.

cards4me
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM

This is a good example why some people say it is OK to go to A&M , just don't be an aggie.

Rabid Cougar
12-06-2013, 11:02 AM
It is really sad the way he changed his game this year , last year all out running and gunning. Now it is all about what he needs to change to be an NFL -QB , which in my eyes will never happen. He should have kept playing like last season, just not the same this year. Still a great college talent.

Yea he has only gotten better at being an NFL style QB. He will be a bigger stronger version of Russell Wilson.

hollywood
12-06-2013, 12:32 PM
He would be a better receiver in the NFL. He will get pummeled as a QB. He's already proving he can't even handle this year’s weak SEC conference.

Inmateboss
12-06-2013, 01:04 PM
He would be a better receiver in the NFL. He will get pummeled as a QB. He's already proving he can't even handle this year’s weak SEC conference.

This would be true if he was the only on the field!! A&M's D sucks and did a great job in giving away some games this year!! Johnny is gonna put points in the board but when the D can't stop the other team from putting up more, well ... It ain't the O's fault!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) - inmateboss

hollywood
12-06-2013, 01:27 PM
This would be true if he was the only on the field!! A&M's D sucks and did a great job in giving away some games this year!! Johnny is gonna put points in the board but when the D can't stop the other team from putting up more, well ... It ain't the O's fault!!!

Yes it is... score more points!!! If he's really that good, he could do it. Or should I say, they could do it. He's not a one man show like some make him out to be.

Inmateboss
12-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Yes it is... score more points!!! If he's really that good, he could do it. Or should I say, they could do it. He's not a one man show like some make him out to be.

Exactly, he's good, very good at what he does but he has lots of help being good!! Crazy good receivers and line!!
You can have great everything, but if you can't get the ball in the end zone, well ... Your gonna suck and get talked about on the DL !!!

hookandladder
12-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Yea he has only gotten better at being an NFL style QB. He will be a bigger stronger version of Russell Wilson.

That is funny right there.

Old Tiger
12-06-2013, 04:38 PM

No way dude, he doesn't have the command or smarts of Russell, plus his accuracy will show at the next level. Makes a bunch of easy throws and such. Lets see how he throws into windows. I don't think his arm is as strong as Russell's either.

87 TIGER
12-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Defense didn't lose to L S U . Jf sucked

Macarthur
12-06-2013, 05:13 PM
JFF has dealt with several injuries this year that have affected his play.

1st and goal
12-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Wonder what UT's record would be if they played the same schedule as A&M did this year?

zebrablue2
12-06-2013, 06:37 PM

:iagree: This whole thread is a ROFLMAO:)

Manso/V8
12-07-2013, 07:22 PM

That seems to happen to QB's who run a lot.

Lion70
12-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Defense didn't lose to L S U . Jf sucked

nice reach Case mcoy suxs a whole lot worse.

Old Tiger
12-08-2013, 05:36 PM

Gimme a break

Macarthur
12-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Gimme a break

Ok, whatever. You think how he threw the ball against lsu and Mizzou is how he threw the ball the rest of the season?

Anyone willing to be objective can see he's not the same.

Old Tiger
12-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Ok, whatever. You think how he threw the ball against lsu and Mizzou is how he threw the ball the rest of the season?

Anyone willing to be objective can see he's not the same.

Because he had bad games against defenses that held him in check in the running game and forced him to make throws into tighter windows? How do you account for all the other games after he went down with that fake knee injury up until then? Oh that's right when they win it's because Manziel is so good and when they lose, lets blame injuries that were non existent.

Macarthur
12-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Because he had bad games against defenses that held him in check in the running game and forced him to make throws into tighter windows? How do you account for all the other games after he went down with that fake knee injury up until then? Oh that's right when they win it's because Manziel is so good and when they lose, lets blame injuries that were non existent.

So he puts up 500 yards and almost 50 points on Alabama and the falls drastically off and it's just tighter windows?

Old Tiger
12-08-2013, 09:21 PM
So he puts up 500 yards and almost 50 points on Alabama and the falls drastically off and it's just tighter windows?

Mizzou and LSU played A&M better on D, got their hands on receivers and such. Eliminated Mike Evans, and just beat A&M.

Macarthur
12-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Mizzou and LSU played A&M better on D, got their hands on receivers and such. Eliminated Mike Evans, and just beat A&M.

I'm not saying those teams didn't play well but you're crazy if you watched those games and didn't see a difference. Tons of throws that he normally makes routinely. And he didn't have anywhere near the elusiveness of normal.

If you beleive Internet scuttle butt,, he's got a broken hand, sprained knee and a bum ankle.

Old Tiger
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm not saying those teams didn't play well but you're crazy if you watched those games and didn't see a difference. Tons of throws that he normally makes routinely. And he didn't have anywhere near the elusiveness of normal.

If you beleive Internet scuttle butt,, he's got a broken hand, sprained knee and a bum ankle.
Difference I saw was Mizzou and LSU won up front, prevented Manziel from running and forced him to throw into tighter windows. His hand isn't broken, that knee was a LONG time ago.

Macarthur
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Difference I saw was Mizzou and LSU won up front, prevented Manziel from running and forced him to throw into tighter windows. His hand isn't broken, that knee was a LONG time ago.

Well, that settles it. Wish you woukd have just filled us in weeks ago. Would have saved us all the trouble.

You are such a tool.

NastySlot
12-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Well, that settles it. Wish you woukd have just filled us in weeks ago. Would have saved us all the trouble.

You are such a tool.

Come on you know he's just trolling or repeating what he read on shaggy he doesn't watch college football other than the horns. Really it took almost 20 games to get Johnny in check by forcing him to throw into "tighter windows and getting ends to play their tech?

Old Tiger
12-08-2013, 10:13 PM
#JohnnyExcuses

Macarthur
12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Come on you know he's just trolling or repeating what he read on shaggy he doesn't watch college football other than the horns. Really it took almost 20 games to get Johnny in check by forcing him to throw into "tighter windows and getting ends to play their tech?

OT is the ultimate troll.

NastySlot
12-08-2013, 10:34 PM
#JohnnyExcuses

JFF injuries aren't the real questions that need answers.....3A poster want to know old cat....al Qaeda or Taliban.....joe jam. calling you guys out.

NastySlot
12-08-2013, 10:35 PM
OT is the ultimate troll.

yeah and I don't know why but I'd still watch a football game with him.

Old Tiger
12-09-2013, 12:02 AM
yeah and I don't know why but I'd still watch a football game with him.

College? There will be a lot of beer drinking going on!